Go Back  

Paedophile, 65, Jailed After Husband and Wife Realised They Were BOTH Attacked by Him 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 03-25-2011, 07:38 PM
ChockFullOfChock
Offline:
Madonna vergine bugiarda.
Poster Rank:301
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2628
Re: Paedophile, 65, Jailed After Husband and Wife Realised They Were BOTH Attacked by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
This is exactly why these sick bastards need to be executed. A child molester never truly reforms and the bleeding heart liberals never understood that. They think counseling for years will "cure" them but there is no cure. They attend their classes and commit another crime against a child the second they are released.

Meanwhile the child suffers the rest of their lives.

Castrate them with a dull spoon and let them bleed out.
Calm down, calm down! This emotional bullshit hysteria does no good whatsoever!

No, pedos should NOT be smashed into 5/10/20,000 pieces, they should be studied closely, studied, studied, and studied again. Keep these fucks as specimens.

Old 03-25-2011, 11:38 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708
Re: Paedophile, 65, Jailed After Husband and Wife Realised They Were BOTH Attacked by

I just think this is one crime that the criminal is not able to be rehabilitated. One study said that it is the same as trying to change a gay person straight. That is their sick sexual preference. Keep the fuckers locked up so they quit going out only to do it again.

Old 03-26-2011, 04:09 PM
ChockFullOfChock
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2628

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy. View Post
I just think this is one crime that the criminal is not able to be rehabilitated. One study said that it is the same as trying to change a gay person straight. That is their sick sexual preference. Keep the fuckers locked up so they quit going out only to do it again.
Yeah, once it's established they have the tendency, there's not a lot they can do about it. There are attempts to medicate these people, but frankly I can't see it ever working.

That said, there are men that are both attracted to girls and women (and are capable of an adult relationship), that don't ever want to act on their impulses, and we really should be trying to help them.

Old 03-26-2011, 04:17 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Keeper of the Cocks

Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

And the poor guys who get the sexual predator label when the 18 year old boy had sex with his 16-17 year old girlfriend in highschool and the parents get mad or the woman does and he gets tagged a sexual predator.

Old 03-26-2011, 04:20 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Keeper of the Cocks

Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

double post

Old 03-26-2011, 06:15 PM
ChockFullOfChock
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2628

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy. View Post
And the poor guys who get the sexual predator label when the 18 year old boy had sex with his 16-17 year old girlfriend in highschool and the parents get mad or the woman does and he gets tagged a sexual predator.
This is one of the biggest problems with putting a nominal age on when it's ok to have sex - it just doesn't work very well.

Old 03-26-2011, 06:18 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Keeper of the Cocks

Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

Well they date in highschool and the boy graduates after they dated at school...then bam and they bear that brand forever.

Old 03-28-2011, 07:17 PM
SnowBun
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:497
female

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1277

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChockFullOfChock View Post
If they grow up into adults and do nothing about it then yes, they are weak cunts.
You obviously know nothing about abuse towards small children. Often there are memories, but no real knowledge of even who that person was for sure. The shame is still there, people often will not believe you and attack you, ESPECIALLY if the abuser is beloved member of society or a church.

I have read cases where young teenagers reported abuse and were vilified by an entire town with the raper becoming emboldened enough to climb into their bedroom windows and molest them in their homes.

In some states in the U.S. the statute of limitations 'runs out when you turn 18 !!' which is TOTAL fucking horseshit, but people feel like, why bother reporting it, they won't do anything, i'd rather just get on with my life.

EXAMPLES.

Old 03-28-2011, 07:21 PM
SnowBun
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:497
female

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1277

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChockFullOfChock View Post
This is one of the biggest problems with putting a nominal age on when it's ok to have sex - it just doesn't work very well.
In u.s. 18 yr old doesn't get busted for sex with 17 yr old. Under 18teeners can have sex, it's not against the law aka 14 & 17 yr old. 18 & up the girl can be 2 years younger, but no younger than that.

Old 03-28-2011, 07:38 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Keeper of the Cocks

Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBun View Post
In u.s. 18 yr old doesn't get busted for sex with 17 yr old. Under 18teeners can have sex, it's not against the law aka 14 & 17 yr old. 18 & up the girl can be 2 years younger, but no younger than that.
Here a boy (18) can be jailed if the girl is under 17 and 1/2. This is WV though.