Go Back  

Paedophile, 65, Jailed After Husband and Wife Realised They Were BOTH Attacked by Him 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 03-24-2011, 07:39 PM
ChockFullOfChock
Offline:
Madonna vergine bugiarda.
Poster Rank:301
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2628
Re: Paedophile, 65, Jailed After Husband and Wife Realised They Were BOTH Attacked by

Well I'm not gonna jump in here with an admission. You hear a lot from people insisting you should never bury this stuff, but of course you would never hear from someone that successfully has. That's right, there are people out there that just suck it up and get on with life and never need to mention it. It shits me when people insist that you should let it all out... what the fuck would they know? All humans suppress stuff. You could just as well spend the rest of your life opening up all of these boxes and still be miserable for it.

Old 03-24-2011, 07:46 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708
Re: Paedophile, 65, Jailed After Husband and Wife Realised They Were BOTH Attacked by

You very well could Chock but if they are seeking counseling or legal guidance they have decided that they NEED that to help them cope. Everybody copes differently but it helps most to be able to at least say it. It helps most go from a victim in having the abuse rule them to them letting go of it in a way that frees them. At that point they can take on the survivor mentality and at that point they have taken the control back. If it isn't needed by some that is ok, they should handle it how they feel comfortable as it is a very personal matter. But same is true for the ones that do have to talk about it...it is everybody's right to feel safe and in control of their emotions and mind.

Old 03-24-2011, 07:48 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Keeper of the Cocks

Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

For many writing a letter to the abuser and letting it out that way (delivered or not) is all that is needed to begin the healing process.

Old 03-24-2011, 08:02 PM
ChockFullOfChock
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2628

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy. View Post
For many writing a letter to the abuser and letting it out that way (delivered or not) is all that is needed to begin the healing process.
For others dragging them through the court system not only provides them with some satisfaction but adds a stain against the abuser's name and the knowing that they will be watched closely in the future.

I guess I hold some animosity against those whose don't have the balls to report this shit, but that's my axe to grind. Fucking weak cunts.

Old 03-24-2011, 08:13 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Keeper of the Cocks

Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

You are calling abused children weak cunts? Wow, ok then.

Old 03-24-2011, 08:24 PM
ChockFullOfChock
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2628

Quote:
You are calling abused children weak cunts? Wow, ok then.
If they grow up into adults and do nothing about it then yes, they are weak cunts.

Old 03-24-2011, 08:35 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Keeper of the Cocks

Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

Ahh I see. Ok you had me confused. I thought you had implied earlier that you thought adults that pursued it were weak and then that the ones who don't are weak. Just a miscommunication. Gotta love written correspondence.

Old 03-25-2011, 04:23 AM
ChockFullOfChock
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2628

Quote:
Ahh I see. Ok you had me confused. I thought you had implied earlier that you thought adults that pursued it were weak and then that the ones who don't are weak. Just a miscommunication. Gotta love written correspondence.
The internet is AWESOME for slight misunderstandings!

Old 03-25-2011, 07:44 AM
Black Knight
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:210
Male

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4193

This is exactly why these sick bastards need to be executed. A child molester never truly reforms and the bleeding heart liberals never understood that. They think counseling for years will "cure" them but there is no cure. They attend their classes and commit another crime against a child the second they are released.

Meanwhile the child suffers the rest of their lives.

Castrate them with a dull spoon and let them bleed out.

Old 03-25-2011, 09:07 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 20/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss61178

lot of sicko's roaming our planet