Go Back  

Paedophile, 65, Jailed After Husband and Wife Realised They Were BOTH Attacked by Him 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 03-24-2011, 12:24 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708
Paedophile, 65, Jailed After Husband and Wife Realised They Were BOTH Attacked by Him

Paedophile, 65, jailed after husband and wife realised they were BOTH attacked by him when they were children
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Jailed: Steven Mizon was jailed for 11 years after being found guilty of sex offences against a boy and girl who grew up marry

A paedophile was caught after two children he abused grew up to marry each other and revealed the abuse they suffered.

Steven Mizon, 65, was jailed for 11 years after being found guilty of a catalogue of offences against both victims, including raping the girl.

Guildford Crown Court heard that he was only found out because, after their wedding the couple compared notes about their troubled childhood and realised they had each been abused by the same man.

A jury was told that for years the man who was involved with a youth club in Surrey had subjected the young boy to a catalogue of sex attacks before turning his attentions to the girl.
The discovery that they had both been victims of the same abuser led to Mizon being arrested and prosecuted for rape and child sex offences.

Throughout his ten-day trial the defendant denied 13 sample counts of indecent assault, one of indecency with a child and the rape.

Four of the alleged indecent assaults and the indecency with a child related to the male complainant.

The remaining nine indecent assault allegations and the charge of rape related to the girl.

He was acquitted of two of the assaults against the girl but found guilty of all the others.

The crimes were committed between 1984 and 1990 when the defendant was living in Merstham, near Redhill, Surrey.

The complainants later married and have three children. The victims confided in a relative who fired off an angry letter to Mizon.

Amazingly he wrote back apologising for the pain he caused and saying he would never forgive himself. His letter was used as a key piece of evidence in his trial.

Mr Alistair Sharpe prosecuting told the court that many of the charges covered 'multiple offences' by the same defendant.

He said that Mizon, from Littlehampton, West Sussex, told the girl 'There are lots of men out there who would take advantage of you', and added that he would show her how to deal with such people.

Judge Peter Moss described the defendant 'as a controlling and dominant personality' who had little insight into the damage he had done.

Judge Peter Moss, sitting in Guildford Crown Court, described Mizon 'as a controlling and dominant personality' who had little insight into the damage he had done

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1HWv75UKw

Old 03-24-2011, 12:29 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585
Re: Paedophile, 65, Jailed After Husband and Wife Realised They Were BOTH Attacked by

He damaged people, HE!!!!!!!!!!! should be damaged right back.

Old 03-24-2011, 05:57 PM
ChockFullOfChock
Offline:
Madonna vergine bugiarda.
Poster Rank:301
Male

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2628
Re: Paedophile, 65, Jailed After Husband and Wife Realised They Were BOTH Attacked by

Now watch as dozens of other victims come out of the woodwork. Why do people wait so long to follow this shit up?

Old 03-24-2011, 06:22 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Keeper of the Cocks

Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

Because in their case they thought they were the only one and there is a great deal of shame involved in childhood sexual abuse. A lot of misplaced blame. But they get older and through counseling or through personal discovery they acquire the strength and knowledge that they just didn't possess as a child. And in turn look for closure and justice.

Old 03-24-2011, 06:35 PM
ChockFullOfChock
Offline:
Madonna vergine bugiarda.
Poster Rank:301
Male

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2628

There's shame in adults admitting it too, but doesn't it cross your mind that unless you do something about it, it's going to continue?

Old 03-24-2011, 06:42 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Keeper of the Cocks

Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

I dont think that is the first thing on a kids mind. Well normally. Kids just would prefer to bury it and make it go away. You can't process the fact that it will indeed effect your adult life. The children who usually do come out with it as children do it out of protection for siblings or they have a strong support system and feel safe enough with an adult in their lives to share it. Many times, sadly, that just isn't the case though. So it gets buried through defense mechanisms and usually resurfaces later in life. At that point as I said the person seeks closure and justice because they are able to see it isn't their fault.

Old 03-24-2011, 06:53 PM
sprchrgdtrky
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1402
Female

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss255

As a person who suffered sexual and physical abuse until I was 7 I have to agree with Amy... If you have a strong support system it does make it easier... I didn't get that support system until I was 23 but by that time I had realised it wasn't my fault and I didn't even blame the people who did what they did to me... I blame my father for allowing it when he knew what was going on....
unfortunately others have had it much worse than I and sadly I'm probably not the last that was violated... But I refuse to be labeled a victim and let it take over my life... I am a survivor who used past experiences to mold me into who I am today... A loving mother and wife

Old 03-24-2011, 06:56 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Keeper of the Cocks

Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

Quote:
I am a survivor who used past experiences to mold me into who I am today... A loving mother and wife
Love that statement! And agree with your comment.

Old 03-24-2011, 06:58 PM
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:58
Dude

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16098

To wait years later to report something like this, I mean, you would need the corroboration of two independent accusers, with no connection with each other, who's factual details would parallel assaults by the same person. Waiting all that time to report something like this, it's gonna be hard to prove. Taking the word of an accuser alone, the too risk is high that an innocent person might have his name smeared in shame and perversion.

And it has happened: accusers caught in untrue claims of having been sexually assaulted as minors, with their only reasoning being based on some type of vendetta they might've had against the accused.

Old 03-24-2011, 07:27 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Keeper of the Cocks

Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

Yeah this happens often as well. But in cases like this he confessed in a letter. Im sure without that indirect confession he would have gotten off simply due to lack of solid evidence. In WV there is a 7 year limit on these things. If criminal charges aren't brought to court within the 7 years they are invalid. Those people usually seek closure in other ways. Counseling is one way and how I have gained my experience with such cases.