Poster Rank:260

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3192
Re: Only in Nm. Mother Fuckers, Illegal is Fucking Illegal

[QUOTE=zadfrackglutz;1807515]ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- As New Mexico steps closer to stricter licensing laws for illegal immigrants, the family of a local illegal immigrant is risking blowing his cover to send a message to legislators.

The mother said she's scared for her husband and afraid their family will be torn apart.

Her husband of the past six years is an illegal immigrant.
"He doesn't drink, he doesn't smoke, he doesn't do drugs -- he works, he does his taxes," the woman said. "He has been one of the most positive role models of a man that I have ever encountered in life."

ummm how the fuck can he "do his taxes" without a social security card and or be a citizen and or be signed up for the guest worker program...............shits more than fucked up....

Old 03-12-2011, 06:31 PM
Rottkamp
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2163
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss131

He is an illegal and "does his taxes"?
If you want to continue living here and making much better money than you would back in mexico, pay the money to become legal!!! Alot of these fucking Illegals think they deserve to be handed shit, fuck them. If your gonna live and work in America do shit the way we and our ancestors did and do, meaning you work to make shit happen for yourself and your family, you dont stand there and complain saying you should get everything handed to you. Go through the process of becoming citizens and then establish yourselves as functioning members of society and aid your children in the attempt to lead them towards gaining a better life for themselves than you had.

Old 03-12-2011, 07:16 PM
troobagonery
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4209

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss43

yea, lets have citizens do the shitty jobs that they think they are too good for.

Old 03-12-2011, 08:23 PM
Rottkamp
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss131

Quote:
Originally Posted by troobagonery View Post
yea, lets have citizens do the shitty jobs that they think they are too good for.
That's total bullshit, there alot of citizens that have shitty hard labor jobs. And it wasnt until the illegals took over jobs that teenagers use to do that people started saying that the illegals do jobs that no one wants to do, I've been there and seen it. I worked on a farm and did landscaping with illegals at the same position as them when i was a teenager until i went away to college. Atleast once a week a different american teen walked into the farmstand looking for a job but were turned away because they couldnt compete with the abundance of illegals who were always available to work. Stop making your assumptions that ALL americans are lazy from your upper middle class life when you dont know shit.

Old 03-13-2011, 12:21 AM
vulturedoors
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:835

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss567

The appropriate solution to this sort of problem is for the citizenship process to be made efficient and affordable. There's no goddamn reason for citizenship processing to take a decade and cost the applicant thousands of dollars. If the guy is hardworking, honest, and trying to be a productive citizen, we should welcome him and grant his green card with a smile and a bill for $50.

Old 03-13-2011, 12:22 AM
vulturedoors
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:835

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss567

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONESJIM View Post
ummm how the fuck can he "do his taxes" without a social security card and or be a citizen and or be signed up for the guest worker program...............shits more than fucked up....
In the United States you don't need a Social Security number to pay taxes. The IRS will issue you a "Taxpayer Identification Number" (TIN) that you use instead. No one knows exactly how many illegals there are in the US, but it is estimated that approximately half of them have a TIN and pay taxes every year.

Old 03-13-2011, 01:57 AM
JONESJIM
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:260

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3192

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulturedoors View Post
In the United States you don't need a Social Security number to pay taxes. The IRS will issue you a "Taxpayer Identification Number" (TIN) that you use instead. No one knows exactly how many illegals there are in the US, but it is estimated that approximately half of them have a TIN and pay taxes every year.
"wow"...no shit......something i needs to look into....

Old 03-13-2011, 03:09 AM
Rottkamp
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss131

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulturedoors View Post
The appropriate solution to this sort of problem is for the citizenship process to be made efficient and affordable. There's no goddamn reason for citizenship processing to take a decade and cost the applicant thousands of dollars. If the guy is hardworking, honest, and trying to be a productive citizen, we should welcome him and grant his green card with a smile and a bill for $50.
The reason it's expensive is because this is america, where the government tries to make as much money off of the people in as many ways as possible. But absolutely the process needs to be atleast a little more efficient so that the ones that truely want to be US citizens can do so. However, I think the duration of time that it takes should only be a little less, maybe a couple to a few years, because it gives the applicant time to make sure they know that they are making the right decision to fully become citizens of a new country and know that they definately want to stay here.

Old 03-14-2011, 10:19 AM
carkees
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:177
definately female
Contributions: 6

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5517

How is it possible for an illegal immigrant to pay taxes. As an illegal, you cannot get a legal job, right? So FO with wining about paying taxes. It's not possible, at least not here in Holland.

Old 03-14-2011, 11:49 AM
rottenflesh
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:439
Male

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1497

Yes lets piss on the foreigners who immigrate to the United States Legally and let those that break the law get out of trouble.

You know, lots of people come overseas, acquire the necessary funds, jump though the immigration hoops, and are a benefit to society.

People from India, the Middle East, Sub-Sahara Africa, South-East Asia, Europe, etc; and they don't piss and whine and complain and bitch and moan and claim racism and demand amnesty or commit felonies.

If La Rasa would just follow the laws and go through the immigration process legally, many of our problems would go away; but they won't as long as they have useless fucks making excuses for their collective behavior.