Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1744
That is One Messed Up Kid.

<****** title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EwZepOHV5lc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

Old 02-13-2011, 07:25 AM
popey_s
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:643
male

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss864
Re: That is One Messed Up Kid.

omfg! only in america,

Old 02-13-2011, 11:43 AM
SnowBun
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:497
female

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1277

Quote:
Originally Posted by popey_s View Post
omfg! only in america,
Only in america do kids kill people? or only in america would they send a 12 year old to prison for life? Because the first one certainly isn't true, while the second one is pretty true. In Sweden fucking muslim immigrants murder 14 year old Swedish kids and get 2 years because the judge rules the have an anxiety problem that makes jail just OH TOO TOUGH (pouty quivering lip) for them to spend time in jail. Even though they had no problem stabbing a 14 year old boy in the heart.

America has gotten too fucked up when it comes to charging kids as adults. There is no real way to prove he did that on purpose or with any forethought if he did do it on purpose.

I have seen cases of grown men shooting their wives in the face SEVERAL times because they were leaving, receiving a 13 year sentence and released in FIVE YEARS. He violated parole 10 fucking times (drugs weapons assault) and each time sent back released again in average of 3 months, until finally the 13 years was just up. AND surprise surprise, 20 years after the first killing he tried to kill his girlfriend for leaving him. Only this time he used a log. Shattered both arms, busted her head, she pretended to be dead.

Another case a man killed someone, got 15 years, released in 12 (with good behaviour) even though he had committed no less than 35 infractions while in prison INCLUDING STABBING another inmate in the neck. 6 months after his release he had attempted to kill 10 people, (his brother, nephews, girlfriends and family friend) including a 1 year old baby. 5 or 6 were children, only 3 survived. One child had his fingers sliced off and a knife stabbed into his head.

The boy here said it was an accident. In america it seems kids kill other kids 'by accident' all the fucking time, even though the accidents often include getting pissed off and pointing the weapon at someone.

In my hometown of Memphis TN in 2009, in a 4 month period, 3 children brought loaded guns to school, the children were all 5 and 6 years old. Of course there were MANY teenagers bringing weapons, but, the fact that these 3 kindergarten and first 1st grade students were bringing them just really caught my attention. ONE student, aged 6 years old, pulled the gun out on the school bus, aimed it at another child and said 'do you want to die today' - the child easily could have been killed.

Memphis, known for being home of Elvis, lesser known for the fact that it routinely makes the FBI's NUMBER ONE SPOT as the MOST VIOLENT CITY IN THE U.S. sometimes Detroit, and we are neck and neck. Highest murder, rape, robbery, assault, and carjackings in the U.S. Reading the papers I estimate the average ages of most of the killers to be between 14 and 20. These gang bang fucks routinely get a year in Juvie and then go on to commit more and more crimes. VIOLENT crimes, drug crimes, stealing cars, released over and over again. Wonder why this child is being singled out?
Racism ?? There's an 8 year old boy in Texas in trouble for shooting his father and fathers friend to death.

Studies prove that very young children who commit a murder have an almost zero recidivism rate, and the question is...is this child a danger to society forever ?

I have followed many cases in Memphis, where 15-16 yr olds have committed murder, released in a year, rearrested driving stolen car, with drugs AND a gun, released again.... hit a woman in the face with a baseball bat, crushing her jaw, released again.... FINALLY arrested the millionth time, shooting two men who were playing craps (both men survived and one was a well known basketball player) and one man said the kid aimed the gun right at his face and pulled the trigger 2 more times, but it jammed !!! THAT mother fucker IS and WAS an obvious danger to society, but 'they keep giving him a chance' he's already murdered, grand theft auto, drug charges, weapons charges, aggravated assault, and final straw robbery with attempted murder ALL BY 18 !!

WHERE's the justice ??? Who gets to decide who goes to juvie, who gets life, who gets a chance and who doesn't.....because in Memphis, the majority of kids who commit violent crimes have rap sheets a fucking mile long.

This kid IS ONLY 12 YEARS OLD. Has never committed a crime, but is facing life in what should be (IF guilty at all) manslaughter or 2nd degree at the MOST, and would be in MOST cases. If the judges or courts bow down to sentimental pressure then they are not doing their fucking JOBS. They need to go by the averages and the regular system. Previous crimes ? no. AGE? young as shit. he should NOT be tried as an adult. NO WAY. AMERICA MAKES ME SICK !!

Old 02-13-2011, 11:47 AM
SnowBun
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:497
female

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1277

Who is that stupid bitch. Aw if he's smart enough to muffle the gun has the mind of an 18 year old?? WTF? Okay well maybe youre son is retarded as an 11 year old.

Old 02-13-2011, 12:01 PM
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392

Damn

Old 02-13-2011, 12:51 PM
PoetsOfTheFall
Offline:
℃я@їℊ‷﹩**ℓ☺ ♥℮
Poster Rank:54
female

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 6577 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16633

Who knows what is going on in his head. . .

Old 02-13-2011, 07:23 PM
TheHag
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:242
formerly male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3613

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBun View Post
Who is that stupid bitch. Aw if he's smart enough to muffle the gun has the mind of an 18 year old?? WTF? Okay well maybe youre son is retarded as an 11 year old.
I think what she is trying to say here, is that he knew he had to muffle the gun so no one would hear it, thinking this was lessening his chances of getting caught, he knew what he was doing was wrong and therefor is competent to stand trial as an adult.

I kind of have to agree with her. If this was a crime of passion or temporary insanity, he would have just shot her instead of trying to muffle the gun so no one would hear it. He knew what he was doing wrong and tried to cover it up to a certain extent. Even if he is tried as an adult, I doubt any jury would give him life with no parole....

Old 02-13-2011, 08:36 PM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

That little fuck looks evil. I wouldn't of trusted him. He shouldn't lose his life for thsi though; only a large part of it. Give 'em 20-30 and see to it that when he is released he has more then enough skills to support himself.

Old 02-13-2011, 11:45 PM
Warrior 1%er
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6022

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss23

It would be best to get rid of that little dick now before he becomes another serial killer. At any age you know better than to go and kill your step mother. No excuses!

Old 02-14-2011, 01:28 PM
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:163
Female

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6033

Yes he should be tried as an adult. I am sick and tired of 'kids' doing adult crimes and getting a slap on the wrist. I am tired of ADULTS doing adult crimes and getting a slap on the wrist too. So in my opinion stop the kid that did the crime from becoming an adult who does another crime.

If you have enough forethought to try and muffle the sound, AND you KNOW a shotgun is going to kill, then you know exactly what you are doing.
Little effer, who's to say he wouldn't go out and do it again later if he hates his dads NEXT girlfriend.
I knew what was right and wrong at 12 and I am sure this kid did too.