goes off half cocked

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1257
Re: Olympic Swimmers Pee In The Pool

Everyone pees in the pool. If you say you don't then your a liar. So your going to get out all wet, run to the toilet to sit on the seat all wet and cold to pee? I don't think so

Old 08-07-2012, 11:22 PM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachee View Post
Everyone pees in the pool. If you say you don't then your a liar. So your going to get out all wet, run to the toilet to sit on the seat all wet and cold to pee? I don't think so
so.. what you're saying is every Woman* pees in the pool!?!

Old 08-08-2012, 12:50 AM
Seven Of Nine
Offline:
de-assimilated
Poster Rank:214
Female
Contributions: 4

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4126

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheedork View Post
The water in the pools here turn purple if someone pees.. Can't get away with that. I also saw a floatie once, yuckie.
For real? I have heard that is just a 'little white lie' (or in this case a little Purple lie) told to kids to keep them from doing their business in the pool ...if someone has a picture I can take this one off my urban legend list!

Old 08-08-2012, 01:09 AM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinglessAngel View Post
For real? I have heard that is just a 'little white lie' (or in this case a little Purple lie) told to kids to keep them from doing their business in the pool ...if someone has a picture I can take this one off my urban legend list!
Question: Is There a Pool Urine Detector or Pool Urine Indicator Dye?
Have you ever wondered whether there really is such a chemical as a pool urine detector or pool urine indicator dye? Such a dye supposedly clouds the water or produces a color when someone urinates in a swimming pool. Does a urine indicator really exist?
Answer: No. There is no chemical which changes color when someone urinates in a swimming pool. There are dyes which could cloud, change color, or produce a color in response to urine, but these chemicals would also be activated by other compounds, producing embarrassing false-positives.
Though there is no such thing as urine-detecting dye, you can purchase signs that prey upon the misconception that a urine indicator exists. The signs, which warn the pool is being monitored with a chemical 'wee alert', are believed to be an effective deterrent against urination in a pool, particularly with adult swimmers.

<****** width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GL3J9BEVjjA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>