Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913
Re: Ohio Man Ordered to Sit at Corner With 'I AM A BULLY!' Sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyDrama View Post
Bit of a douche but being intolerant doesn't mean you're automatically a douchebag.

I'm pretty intolerant of drunk people, repetitive old people and screaming kids being where they're not meant to be. The key is to just avoid those situations as best you can and count to 10.

I would fucking hate living next to these people because I hate noise, not because I hate foreigners or the disabled.

It's one thing to complain about your neighbors making too much noise. It's a completely different thing to taunt children because of their disabilities and throw feces on their property. Someone has to clean that up.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, Sybil, winvens
Old 04-19-2014, 04:03 AM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
The cigarette smoke bothers me more, even those in cars with their windows open. They should have to keep the windows up and fined for throwing their butts on ground!
You sound like my mom. lol In Illinois they recently passed a law with strict fines for throwing cigarette butts on the ground. I'm sure it was already illegal under littering laws, but now the penalties are severe. "Illinois’ updated “Litter Control Act” subjects anyone who tosses a cigarette butt outside the trash to criminal penalties. The first offense is a Class B misdemeanor carrying a fine of up to $1,500. The second offense is a Class A misdemeanor. Three strikes and you’re a felon, facing from one year to three years behind bars and a $25,000 fine."
http://www.suntimes.com/news/othervi...l#.U1IfZaL4ISk

Sorry to go so far off topic. I think a better solution to the state's money woes would be to legalize marijuana, and not just medicinally.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, invertigo
Old 04-22-2014, 03:55 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21524

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
You sound like my mom. lol In Illinois they recently passed a law with strict fines for throwing cigarette butts on the ground. I'm sure it was already illegal under littering laws, but now the penalties are severe. "Illinois’ updated “Litter Control Act” subjects anyone who tosses a cigarette butt outside the trash to criminal penalties. The first offense is a Class B misdemeanor carrying a fine of up to $1,500. The second offense is a Class A misdemeanor. Three strikes and you’re a felon, facing from one year to three years behind bars and a $25,000 fine."

Sorry to go so far off topic. I think a better solution to the state's money woes would be to legalize marijuana, and not just medicinally.

It's ok.

We think of things when we think of them.

I go off track, too.

Old 04-22-2014, 04:32 AM
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Contributions: 43

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3275

Public shaming works wonders. Too bad nobody egged him out there.

winvens
Old 04-22-2014, 01:09 PM
rapeWhistle
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 480 Post(s)
Quoted: 21592 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss40840

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post

If I had a GoPro mounted on my dash I would catch half-a-dozen offenders during my morning commute alone.

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
gatagato, invertigo, winvens