Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: ‘Officer of the Month’ Raped Girl At Gunpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
In rape cases, it tends to lean towards the defendant having to prove their innocence.. and contrary to popular beliefs DAs love hanging "rouge cops" its good PR
I get that aspect also, however it did sound like this officer might have done this in the past.. Considering 2/3 of rapes don't get reported, maybe this was that 3rd time..

Quote:
In April 2013, he was recommended to be suspended for two days for transporting a prisoner late but was given a written discipline.

In 2012 he was suspended for a day for leaving a prisoner unattended in a transport vehicle during a pursuit of an bank robber. That same year, a citizen called police to say they noticed a police car had been parked for hours at an apartment complex. Investigators noted Maiorino had not been called out to the area. The officer explained he was at his brother’s apartment and apologized.

Old 11-13-2014, 10:55 AM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4585 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11734

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
I get that aspect also, however it did sound like this officer might have done this in the past.. Considering 2/3 of rapes don't get reported, maybe this was that 3rd time..
Thing is, most officers (especially in today's incompetence in people) would have a reprimand sheet to go a long with their criminal charges. It is a good way to deface character since that is the narrative's objective to do so in the article.

I'm quite sure you can find plenty of reprimands for Cops that banged their drunken seducers. Perhaps that was what he was expecting as a worse case scenario, or a "good ole boy" pat on the shoulder? Since after all, he i'm sure knew he was still under the radar.

Don't get me wrong here, i don't think rape is right in anyway. I just keep an open mind to the fact of Men being falsely accused of rape, and how the evidence is easily stacked against them just over casual sex. It happens to regular men all over the country, why wouldn't it to a cop?

I've read my fair share of Cop rapist articles. Most that I have read, the cops display more of a predatory action, more careful of their decisions. Most of their police maneuvers are un-reported (don't radio in the pull over) and many while off hours work. Most victims don't even know their assaulter's name. More times than none. the victims are beaten, handcuffed, and show clear signs of abuse.

This guy's (even in the shitty biased article) sounds more like a dumb ass that took the opportunity to bang a drunk girl, who when sobered up lost it.

30564U, Oswald2001
Old 11-13-2014, 09:14 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Thing is, most officers (especially in today's incompetence in people) would have a reprimand sheet to go a long with their criminal charges. It is a good way to deface character since that is the narrative's objective to do so in the article.

I'm quite sure you can find plenty of reprimands for Cops that banged their drunken seducers. Perhaps that was what he was expecting as a worse case scenario, or a "good ole boy" pat on the shoulder? Since after all, he i'm sure knew he was still under the radar.

Don't get me wrong here, i don't think rape is right in anyway. I just keep an open mind to the fact of Men being falsely accused of rape, and how the evidence is easily stacked against them just over casual sex. It happens to regular men all over the country, why wouldn't it to a cop?

I've read my fair share of Cop rapist articles. Most that I have read, the cops display more of a predatory action, more careful of their decisions. Most of their police maneuvers are un-reported (don't radio in the pull over) and many while off hours work. Most victims don't even know their assaulter's name. More times than none. the victims are beaten, handcuffed, and show clear signs of abuse.

This guy's (even in the shitty biased article) sounds more like a dumb ass that took the opportunity to bang a drunk girl, who when sobered up lost it.
If he was sober and banged a drunk girl in his position of authority driving her home, that in and of itself is a crime.