what am I?

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2099
Re: Officer Jason Van Dyke Shooting Laquan McDonald 16 times

So they let a murderer post bond and walks out of jail. I can't imagine where he got the money.

Old 12-01-2015, 12:21 PM
Oleander29
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1801
Male

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss176

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
.......bit but...but How can you support carson and be racist...???

Praise the Lord and Pass the ammunition!!!
EXACTLY. But the libs call me racist anyway.

Old 12-01-2015, 12:24 PM
Oleander29
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1801
Male

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss176

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadcat1 View Post
So they let a murderer post bond and walks out of jail. I can't imagine where he got the money.
Well, it happens frequently for anyone who's unlikely to be a danger in the future. Van Dyke can't kill anyone else in the line of duty since he's not going to be returned to duty.

I don't think he should've received bail, but bail determinations are tricky, because rights against excessive bail are protected.

Likely, he got it posted by a bail-bondsman for $150,000, or a thin-blue-line-association posted for him.

Old 12-01-2015, 03:49 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleander29 View Post
EXACTLY. But the libs call me racist anyway.
The left as usual want to make people see Carson as not black. But as a crazy religious wacko.

Carson scares the left, he threatens the monopoly they believe they are entitled to with the black community.

How fucked up is that? The left thinks the color of your skin should determine your political affiliation. Hmm, seems the left benefits from racial problems.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
lesslis2015, Oleander29, Oswald2001
Old 12-01-2015, 06:43 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
The left as usual want to make people see Carson as not black. But as a crazy religious wacko.

Carson scares the left, he threatens the monopoly they believe they are entitled to with the black community.

How fucked up is that? The left thinks the color of your skin should determine your political affiliation. Hmm, seems the left benefits from racial problems.
The extreme left. Extreme Victims.

Certainly more than any other group...affiliation....village of idiots....

The Following User Says Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 12-02-2015, 06:07 PM
kikaha
Offline:
Bearded Chocolate Thunder
Poster Rank:35
male

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 8061 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss22007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
The Liberals and other Useful Idiot apologists for...da Black CULTCHA Urban ISIS...are the exact same imbeciles that are bringing in ISIS with the Syrian FAKE 'refugees' all over The West.

They will argue for 'moderate' ISIS and 'moderate' Urban ISIS.

They want to destroy their own societies without suffering any of the consequences themselves.

They are content with YOU suffering the consequences of their insane theories though.

Urban ISIS are indefensible and - it is quite revealing - that NONE of their pathetic 'Defendas' are at the mercy of the Urban ISIS...at the moment.

Like Sheik Hussein Obama, Hitlery, Ketchup Kerry, Cameron, Hollande, Merkel, etc.

They believe that they are 'immune' to the suffering that they cause the rest of the population with their nuturing and protecting of terrorists.

Oh...you haven't noticed that?

Oh, no.

None of the phonies, the Liberal bleeding hearts, the cop haters, etc. are living at the mercy of being victimized by these Trayvon Martin low life Ghetto Trash Thugs.

No. Not one.

They are fine, however, with YOU being victimized by these sociopathic animals.

The only real fix for this is to bring ALL the 'heat'...ALL the consequences...for the actions of these Urban ISIS onto the heads of the Urban ISIS themselves and their imbecile Useful Idiot Defendas.

Ya see, once the pain of consequence starts to set in, the Liberal Useful Idiots will immediately flip.

Just like the Trayvon Martin low life Ghetto Trash "F*ck-da-Po-lice" Thugs.

As soon as - they - are personally victimized by a crime, the first thing they do is...yes..."Call da Police!".
That does not even make any sense

The Following User Says Thank You to kikaha For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 12-02-2015, 06:52 PM
Oswald2001
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss10547

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikaha View Post
That does not even make any sense
"Speak sense to a fool and he calls you a fool."

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
lesslis2015
Old 12-03-2015, 12:34 AM
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:963
Female
Contributions: 14

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss458

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleander29 View Post
I'm *definitely* not okay with equating even the *worst* of black America to ISIS. They are not even close to the same thing in any way. ISIS is a sadistic, wealthy, cultish, well-organized militant organization in the name of religion. What you call "urban ISIS" is random, feeds on its own, poverty-ridden, disorganized, guerrilla, and does not equate religion. They are also not inherently sadistic as a rule, and the crimes committed are random acts.
I completely disagree. While a deity may not guide them, dogma and culture does - much like religion. Torture isn't unheard of, especially in cases of rivals (while Gangland is dramatized, I used them as a starting point to my morbid curiosities to find cases then read about them specifically, and there were oodles of torturous deeds involved). You'd also be fairly surprised at how organized multiple gangs we'd consider thugs are - some of the higher ups are operating at CEO levels, for real. They are handling hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars in a year (not that they take it home, but value of goods and cash), manage multiple employees, and so on. They are fed by basic tenets of "respect" and "manhood", that go to extremes that they are willing to lie, cheat, steal, torture, rape and kill for. You could just as easily slip "tenets of belief and religion". Most of ISIS is also random acts - MOST. Much like gangs, in which most are targeted are disorganized. Both can and have organized larger scale attacks on opposing factions. Neither care about collateral damage, and some seek to maximize it. Because of the requirement to be willing to kill, or at least assist killing in the name of your organization, I'd easily quantify gangs with ISIS.

The scarier part is that there are more gang members in the US than there are ISIS members (roughly 900k compared to about 150k). The fact they are becoming brazen enough to execute a 9 year old should cause more concern for them than the random small scale shootings we've seen. Last week, in New Orleans, 17 people were shot on a playground. While everyone was busy talking about Planned Parenthood, there were a dozen mass shootings in gang/crime riddled areas. Gang killings have been on the rise for several years and is now even higher with the new data. Funny enough, gang shootings in the burbs are actually going down, which means not only are inner-city shootings increasing, but they are increasing so much they are making up for the other locations it was decreasing.

Many, many of them require sadistic acts to even be accepted (link includes revelations by Hunter S. Thompson of all people) into the group, or tend to do them both to rivals and for giggles. In fact, ISIS (to my knowledge) doesn't have that requirement, so in this instance, the gangs are worse.

Old 12-05-2015, 04:16 AM
lesslis2015
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:689
Female

Quoted: 476 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 4/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss774

Oswald2001.....you my friend, are absolutely correct.
Been married 30 years....He is black, i am white. Seen and heard it all. So fuk you if u don't like it.
Living with some of these animals in the urban environment is very much like living with terrorists. You liberal, politically correct sob's are going to get us all killed. Blm is bs and just another reverse prejudice created for more separation and hatred. These young, unsupervised, souless thugs don't care about you and never will. Guarantee that cop has saved more lives by his actions then just one of you bleeding heart morons living in your pc world behind the computer screen. All the cop haters that think the job is a cake walk in these warzones....take your rose colored glasses off, walk and live around these thugs...better yet, try and help, offer to educate, offer to mentor, odds are against you and the already brain-dead thug.

The Following User Says Thank You to lesslis2015 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 12-05-2015, 08:12 AM
Oswald2001
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss10547

ISIS <-> Urban ISIS

Just the low life Ghetto Trash name "Laquan" says it all.

Glad he's dead.

He should be dead.

He killed himself and the world is better off for it.

All the apologists should be sent to Syria and dropped off 5 miles from ISIS lines.

As 'refugees'.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
lesslis2015