Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss8012
Re: Obama Still Not So 420 Friendly

[QUOTE=Lion-hearted Girl;5313922]He's never going to be elected/QUOTE]

what are you? the collective mind of all american people? don't be so arrogant, you don't know who's going to be elected, you only know who you want elected, or rather, not elected....

Old 08-15-2016, 02:01 AM
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16139 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss88622

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keydog View Post
The powers that be stand to lose too much if pot becomes decriminalised/ legalised .

Medicinal use for chronic pain is the best example, presently, patients (including myself and many members of my family ) are given scripts for a cocktail of hard-core opiates to control pain, many of which are not very effective, are very addictive, and screw with your head big time.

Also to produce raw opium is very labour intensive, without poverty stricken Afghani farmers, producing raw opium wouldn't be commercially viable. So hello to US & British armies in Afghanistan, terrorism is such a perfect excuse to protect a many $Billion per year industry.

Medicinal pot on the other hand is very effective for treating chronic pain, particularly in edible form, with little to no adverse side effects.

The FDA is never likely to reform a drug that you can easily grow in your own back yard, and cost big pharma billions in profits.

In New Zealand it costs the taxpayer $400 million annually (~$100 per head of population) to police cannabis prohibition. They say it protects the community from "harm", really just protects the drug companies' interests that are deeply ingrained into our trade agreements. If the TPP goes ahead, we will be sued by drug companies for billions if we remove cannabis from the controld substances act.
I watched an interview with Key this morning about this and he says National aren't going to move on the issue because of the message it would send to young voters.
Crock of shit.

The Following User Says Thank You to Nite For This Useful Post:
Keydog
Old 08-15-2016, 02:58 AM
Keydog
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:616

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssssss917

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post
I watched an interview with Key this morning about this and he says National aren't going to move on the issue because of the message it would send to young voters.
Crock of shit.
Yeah it's time to change the nappies methinks...

I've voted national in the past, also labour, usually I just go with who's got the least idiots on their list...

After a few cunty and half-arsed moves by National lately, my vote sure ain't theirs...

I'll list a few:

McCully using our cash to pay that Saudi billionaire $4mil in jizya tax, and $6mil infarm equipment, and blatantly lying to us about what is really going on with that shady as fuck deal... They just want to slaughter our sheep for their backwards fucking religious ceremonies.

Spending money from the asset sales (hundreds of millions) on bullshit like renovating government house and exclusive chinky bank memberships... They told us what they were going to spend it on before the sales (health, education, public infrastructure)... "you'll just have to trust us"... Bullshit we can trust them...

That fat cunt backbencher Foster-Bell, with no ministerial portfolios, who has the second highest expenses in parliament, just to be a brown-nosing little fat fuckwit... I met him in Wellington one night, and yup he's a fuckin' cock. Claims to be a "foreign affairs expert", foreigners that deal with him must think we're dickhead greasers.

Oh and this "predator free by 2050" rubbish... one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard from the government... But I bet someone's shares in a certain poison-manufacturing company just skyrocketed...

They treat us like we're idiots... Fuck them

If the Greens get rid of that silly woman they've got for a co-leader ( I don't know how she can call herself a politician and keep a straight face), the opposition might be in for a fighting chance. Not that it'll make much difference, but anyway...

Old 08-15-2016, 07:14 AM
Keydog
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:616

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssssss917

Old 08-15-2016, 12:31 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion-hearted Girl View Post
It's all about $$ and that patent. Absolute absurdity.

. Ya, cures cancer and makes you smarter.

ever

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Keydog, tbone79