Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Obama That I Used To Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nuggets View Post
because he is a terrible president and he fails at everything. economy, foreign policy, border security. one thing that scares me the most is when he told russias president putin "ill be more flexible after the election. i hate how he apologizes to other countries for america and bends over backwards to make our enemies happy and our allies angry. i hate how he is turning our country into a welfare state. i hate how billions of tax payer dollars went into the pockets of all the people who got him elected in his "bail outs. i hate how he wastes our money on green energy when we cant even control fossil energy. i could go on for days man. he is the most anti american president we have ever had. people just follow him blindly and dont realize what it is he is really doing to our country. he is turning america into what we escaped from during the revoulution. why do you like him?
I wouldn't really say its a matter of liking him as much as I don't think Romney is any different, or any better.

I don't feel he had a choice regarding the bailouts, the Republicans did the same thing and McCain would have done the same thing...... The end result would have been another depression instead of recession, and there would be 1 American car company left.

I don't see how his foreign policy has failed, he's brought 2 wars to an end & killed Bin Laden in Pakistan..... There have been no successful attacks on American soil either.

I don't know how things are more of a welfare state now than they were 4 years ago, I don't know what policy he implemented that would be responsible.

Border security always has been an issue, that's not exclusive to Obama.

I don't think fossil fuels are something that America will ever have total control of, because they don't have enough of it to supply themselves for any length of time. Other than green Energy, which is a long way from being efficient or cheap, I don't know how America will ever have energy independence.
The whole "drill baby drill" rhetoric last election was utter nonsense.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
lkduke3, Madikken, zombie-rot420
Old 09-24-2012, 12:28 AM
Nasty Nuggets
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1028

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss406

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
I wouldn't really say its a matter of liking him as much as I don't think Romney is any different, or any better.
how can you defend someone who you say you dont even like? i can tell you why i dislike obama all day. i can tell you why i like some of romneys plans and why i will vote for him. please inform me of how obamas "hope and change" have did any good for this country? and dont say he killed bin laden.

Old 09-24-2012, 11:30 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nuggets View Post
how can you defend someone who you say you dont even like? i can tell you why i dislike obama all day. i can tell you why i like some of romneys plans and why i will vote for him. please inform me of how obamas "hope and change" have did any good for this country? and dont say he killed bin laden.
He didn't invade any Nations based on lies.
He actually had some economic progress, and has started to climb out of the hellhole Bush & the Republicans created.
He actually told Israel to shut the fuck up.

So which of Romney's plans do you like?
How is Romney going to cut the deficit?

Romney is all fucking talk, no actual plan that he's willing to discuss.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
zombie-rot420
Old 09-24-2012, 11:59 PM
peema
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1485

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss233

I ain't voting for Romney because I'm racist!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peema For This Useful Post:
rob666, zombie-rot420
Old 09-25-2012, 06:08 AM
zombie-rot420
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:622
dude

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss903

Phew...we really dodged a bullet over McCain and Palin. Jesus christ...I would've moved to canada.

Old 09-25-2012, 10:36 PM
Xdeath43
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1327

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss274

The real fix to the DC problem is to not vote in a mass protest the country would shut down sure but a regular US citizen could run for office again then and only then would we see real change.

Old 09-25-2012, 11:04 PM
tecumseh35
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:236
Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3745

Obama getting elected is the result of a dumb and getting dumber electorate. People actually saw fit to elect someone who never had to earn anything or work a hard day in his phony life. No leadership experience. Never ran a business. Never in the military. His political mentor was a communist. A black klansman as a preacher. A muslim father. Convicted left wing terrorist, as sponsors.

This is what stupid Americans put their faith in, without the slightest clue of what they were electing. The fact that this fraud is in the final months of his presidency and is headed for a landslide defeat, is a great thing. However, it might be impossible to undo the damage this worm did to this country!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tecumseh35 For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, Nasty Nuggets
The Following Users Disliked This Post By tecumseh35:
mengala
Old 09-26-2012, 01:06 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecumseh35 View Post
Obama getting elected is the result of a dumb and getting dumber electorate. People actually saw fit to elect someone who never had to earn anything or work a hard day in his phony life. No leadership experience. Never ran a business. Never in the military. His political mentor was a communist. A black klansman as a preacher. A muslim father. Convicted left wing terrorist, as sponsors.

This is what stupid Americans put their faith in, without the slightest clue of what they were electing. The fact that this fraud is in the final months of his presidency and is headed for a landslide defeat, is a great thing. However, it might be impossible to undo the damage this worm did to this country!
Obama was the son of a single mother, who were of very modest means to say the least.
Very few people go from his background to Harvard Graduate, he had no help getting to where he is now.
He's come further than the last 2 Republican Presidents x1000.

Mitt Romney is the son of a Michigan Governor, a multi-millionaire, who went to private Schools and had most everything in life given to him.
I know that ol Mitt really believes that who his daddy was had no bearing on his life, but everybody past the age of 25 knows better than this........ Every door was opened for him, all he had to do was walk over & take it.
Then the asshole has the gall to say that everybody that's not paying Federal income tax isn't interested in taking care of themselves ( 47% of the Nation ), and wants the Government to take care of them instead.

Yeah, things will get a WHOLE lot better with Mitt running things....... Which is why he won't talk about his plans lol.

Old 09-26-2012, 09:02 PM
treis
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6625
Male

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss19

One of the biggest piles of horseshit that I hear people say is that young people are the problem, that they are lazy and responsible for the economic woes of the country. The numbers don't lie. Most people in America, young or old, don't make very much money. Some Americans will become quite rich, but most will never make more than $40k in a year. Whenever I hear people bitch and moan about "young people", I imagine that they are just projecting their frustration with their own lives onto others. Like, they failed to live up to their potential so they have to invent flaws for others.

Wait, I just hate everybody

Old 09-27-2012, 07:17 AM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:30
guess

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie-rot420 View Post
Obama couldn't cleen up all the shit that Bush fucked up in 8 years.
oh, but he TOLD us that he could.

so i guess he lied, eh?