female

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1921
Re: Nude 80 Year Old Woman Tasered

damn cops are taser happy now adays, come on really an 80 year old woman? geesh all they had to do was grab the cane as it came up then throw a blanket on her.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juliemd For This Useful Post:
Arsedestroyer, K9Grip
Old 06-18-2012, 11:59 AM
Arsedestroyer
Offline:
USER REQUESTED BAN
Poster Rank:165
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 779 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5999

i'd attach half a dozen tasers to the cops that did this any zap 'em till the batteries ran out
it's hard to cope with someone with dementia but this was uncalled for
obviously i wasn't there but how hard can it be to subdue a naked 80 year old?

The Following User Says Thank You to Arsedestroyer For This Useful Post:
juliemd
Old 06-18-2012, 12:19 PM
Vera Wang
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1006
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss425

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsedestroyer View Post
how hard can it be to subdue a naked 80 year old?
Surprisingly difficult, and extremely unpleasant.Years ago I worked in an old folks nursing home, and some of those with dementia had gone through total personality change. Sadly, dementia often turns people's natures into the total opposite of what they were. So those who were always placid and easy-going could become anxious, aggressive, defensive and violent.
Conversely, some dementia sufferers were easy to handle, and were friendly and amenable. Their families often commented that they seemed "happier, more content, chilled, peaceful" since developing the condition.

One thing is for sure, everyone who sees the differences that this condition causes is stunned when they realise just how changed the person is.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vera Wang For This Useful Post:
Arsedestroyer, diamondsmiles
Old 06-18-2012, 12:25 PM
Arsedestroyer
Offline:
USER REQUESTED BAN

Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera Wang View Post
Surprisingly difficult, and extremely unpleasant.Years ago I worked in an old folks nursing home, and some of those with dementia had gone through total personality change. Sadly, dementia often turns people's natures into the total opposite of what they were. So those who were always placid and easy-going could become anxious, aggressive, defensive and violent.
Conversely, some dementia sufferers were easy to handle, and were friendly and amenable. Their families often commented that they seemed "happier, more content, chilled, peaceful" since developing the condition.

One thing is for sure, everyone who sees the differences that this condition causes is stunned when they realise just how changed the person is.

never had much experience of dementia but i know how violent/disturbed they can be. it's a really awful and tragic illness.

The Following User Says Thank You to Arsedestroyer For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 06-19-2012, 11:57 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527

My father was in final stages of dementia, but, he used to hallucinate and try to get out of the house. He did a few times.

My mother will be 77 next month and I think she has it. She gets nasty sometimes. Before I lost all of my brothers, we used to joke that she had a wheel and we never which of us was going to be the favorite and the least favorite each day and sing, "Wheel in the Sky Keeps on Turning", but, not to her.

Living with her is like having a big child, but, I would never put her in one of those horrible places where my brother put my father! He wanted to die at home and the fucker went off to party for a few days and put him in a hospice! Another brother was living with them, too. I had my mother and committed to babysitting and picking up my great niece at school when she started.

About a week before, Dad was up eating with us and the fucker who put him away told him he was eating too much. My father vowed never to eat again and he didn't! Horrendous way to kill someone who took care of us for so many years!

I had a fit when I went to see him the day before he died and the A/C wasn't on and he was burning up. I got them to turn it on and give him Tylenol, but, his system was shutting down :(

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Arsedestroyer, PinkFG2_K20, Vera Wang
Old 06-20-2012, 09:32 PM
Arsedestroyer
Offline:
USER REQUESTED BAN

Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5999

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
My father was in final stages of dementia, but, he used to hallucinate and try to get out of the house. He did a few times.

My mother will be 77 next month and I think she has it. She gets nasty sometimes. Before I lost all of my brothers, we used to joke that she had a wheel and we never which of us was going to be the favorite and the least favorite each day and sing, "Wheel in the Sky Keeps on Turning", but, not to her.

Living with her is like having a big child, but, I would never put her in one of those horrible places where my brother put my father! He wanted to die at home and the fucker went off to party for a few days and put him in a hospice! Another brother was living with them, too. I had my mother and committed to babysitting and picking up my great niece at school when she started.

About a week before, Dad was up eating with us and the fucker who put him away told him he was eating too much. My father vowed never to eat again and he didn't! Horrendous way to kill someone who took care of us for so many years!

I had a fit when I went to see him the day before he died and the A/C wasn't on and he was burning up. I got them to turn it on and give him Tylenol, but, his system was shutting down :(

i'm really sorry to hear this

Old 06-21-2012, 12:13 AM
r0tten
Offline:
Cunt Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:327
Pussy Power!

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2357
My mom was attacked by a 94 year old woman wielding her cane. It was actually pretty damn funny. Although, in the throes of dementia, old people will go all Hulk on your ass. My mom ended up with a broken knee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
I'd give you two dollars if you could stop being such a fucking cunt for 12 hours
The Following User Says Thank You to r0tten For This Useful Post:
Ambersweet
Old 06-21-2012, 09:04 PM
PinkFG2_K20
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:966
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss457

:( All around sad situation. If she did have some disease like dementia those patients are definitely hard to handle

Old 06-21-2012, 10:00 PM
banana dick
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:481

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327

there is absolutely NO need to taze an 80 year old woman. none whatsoever. just fucking push her down she's a fucking old lady you idiots