Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392
Norwegian Massacre Gunman Breivik in Reconstruction

With his hands held in a shooting motion, these are the chilling pictures of Norwegian gunman Anders Breivik retracing his murder spree.
Breivik, 32, was taken back to Utoya island by police for a reconstruction of his horrific massacre in which 69 people were killed.
Images show him being led around the grounds, tethered on a leash and wearing a bullet proof vest. In some, he is holding his hands as if they are a gun to show where he shot his victims.
The far-right extremist reportedly was able to describe the killings in fine detail during the eight-hour tour with a team of up to a dozen officers.
Breivik shot dead 69 people on the island in a devastating rampage after earlier killing eight with a bomb in central Oslo.

Anders Breivik, on a leash, with an officer walking around Utoya island on Saturday:

Breivik mimics a shooting action as he returns to a beach where he killed youngsters:

The operation that saw him return to the island on Saturday took place under tight security to ensure Breivik was not able to escape or to be targeted by possible avengers.
Prosecuror Paal-Fredrik Hjort Kraby told a press conference in Oslo: 'The suspect showed he wasn't emotionally unaffected by being back at Utoya ... but didn't show any remorse.
'He has been questioned for around 50 hours about this, and he has always been calm, detailed and collaborative, and that was also the case on Utoya.'

Breivik walked roughly the same route as the one he took during the shooting spree and explained what happened with as little interference as possible from police, Mr Hjort Kraby said.
The entire reconstruction was filmed by police and will later be used in court, he added.
Images of the reconstruction published in the Norwegian daily VG show Breivik simulating shots into the water, where panicked teenagers tried to escape from him.
It had been arranged to avoid the need for a reconstruction in the midst of the trial and to make the suspect remember more details, Mr Hjort Kraby said.
The prosecutor also confirmed Norwegian media reports that police received several phone calls from Breivik himself during the terror attack, but wouldn't say how police had reacted.

According to Norwegian daily Aftenposten, Breivik offered to surrender several times and asked police to call him back, but they didn't.
Breivik's lawyer has said he has admitted to the terror attacks, but denies criminal guilt because he believes the massacre was necessary to save Norway and Europe from Muslims and punish politicians who have embraced multiculturalism.
Initial speculation suggested others were involved in the terror attacks, but prosecutors and police have said they are fairly certain that Breivik planned and committed them on his own.
Breivik faces up to 21 years in prison if he is convicted on terrorism charges, but an alternative custody arrangement - if he is still considered a danger to the public - could keep him behind bars indefinitely.

<****** width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xlxAhYyclfQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Faline For This Useful Post:
gatagato, kellyhound, Kinky_John
Old 08-14-2011, 02:34 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 20/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss61178
Re: Norwegian Massacre Gunman Breivik in Reconstruction

We all know he did it, don't waste time, chop his head off, done.

Old 08-14-2011, 03:48 PM
curious observer
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1385

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss260

In the final pic it looks like Anders is shooting the breeze (chatting) with the police officers

Old 08-22-2011, 07:19 PM
jokkemann
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4018
Male.

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss47

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhound View Post
We all know he did it, don't waste time, chop his head off, done.
That would be too easy for him.

Old 08-22-2011, 08:08 PM
Australia Mate!
Poster Rank:238
I have a map of Tasmania

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3686

psycho

Old 08-22-2011, 09:40 PM
bdjackass318
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:154
Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6181

this was a very bad situation. i wish they of killed this guy only because i hear that his chances of getting out of prison before he dies is pretty good.

Old 08-24-2011, 02:41 AM
etown780
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1122
Male

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss350

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdjackass318 View Post
this was a very bad situation. i wish they of killed this guy only because i hear that his chances of getting out of prison before he dies is pretty good.
Even better for the people who will be waiting for him when he gets out!! Torture chambers are already in the building process, i can bet my life on that one!!

Old 08-24-2011, 07:44 PM
naturalhero
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2222
male

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss126

Not torture chamber's, but we are calibrating our weapon's.
The fucker is a mentally insane man. He agree's with much of what the nazis did, and he attacked a youth camp for a politic party in Norway.
According to his own statement's he only has remorse for killing a mouse on the island.
He petitioned to the Norwegian lawenforcement about wearing a tux to court, but got turned down.

I had friends on that camp, on that island, one who survived with the help of some friends that started to throw rock's at this SOB to turn his head in another direction while some kid's ran to some caves.

*start's to make more ammo for his Berret M99*

*whisper's to himself* One bullet isnt enough, one bullet for each and every one that got killed by him.