Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: North Regrets South Korean Soldiers Injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
The North Korean 'leadership' is mostly scared of what will become of them personally.

They know that they can never win militarily and after their certain military defeat will come retribution in many forms for the people in their government and their military that are most responsible.

Firing squads and hangings galore.

That is, unless the North Korean mobs of newly freed people get to them first.
The North Korean public has no concept of anything outside of North Korea. 3 generations have been brought up in a world where the government has controlled all information, they are taught that the leaders are Devine beings from heaven...... They are taught that North Korea gives aid to America...... They will fight to the last man.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 08-28-2015, 09:19 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss10544

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
They should have never been allowed to get nuclear weapons. If war was to break out, it would seem their only option would be to use them.
It's all CHINA.

CHINA wanted them to have nukes.

What would be supreme Karmic Balance is if CHINA quit supporting their vassal state of North Korea and the last act of the failed North Korean state was to nuke Bejing in retaliation for allowing North Korea to fall.

I would probably not stop laughing for a whole year.

Old 08-28-2015, 11:05 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
It's all CHINA.

CHINA wanted them to have nukes.

What would be supreme Karmic Balance is if CHINA quit supporting their vassal state of North Korea and the last act of the failed North Korean state was to nuke Bejing in retaliation for allowing North Korea to fall.

I would probably not stop laughing for a whole year.
Don't think for a second that China won't intervene again.

Old 08-29-2015, 07:30 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13677

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Don't think for a second that China won't intervene again.
I wouldn't be so sure. People wonder why the US began these trade agreements with China.

This is why. Bringing China in makes it where China would be destroying their own economy by attacking a western ally.

South Korea accounts for billions of dollars flowing into China as does America. North Korea cost China money, South Korea makes China money.

Sending Chinese troops to fight the Norths war would cost China billions of dollars. And factor in the hundreds of billions they'd also loose in trade agreements. More than half their population would be unemployed overnight.

China wouldn't get involved unless they wanted to start ww3.

China may supply weapons, but I would seriously doubt they'd actually fight themselves. Most likely America and China would hold emergency talks to try and bring about peace.

There's really no doubt, if China started doing airstrikes on South Korea, America would be getting involved with our military as well. Or at the very least we would slap China with enormous sanctions that would bring about ww3.

Old 08-29-2015, 08:44 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss10544

CHINA only cares about CHINA and with what it views as their interests.

It has pleased CHINA to support and control their 'Crazy Pitbull With AIDS' which has been North Korea since the end of WWII as a buffer from it's own population having a direct border with a successful thriving Western neighbor.

However, everything in this world in subject to change.

I think CHINA will one day lose interest in North Korea and simply abandon it entirely.

In much the same way as what happened with Russia and East Germany.

There is a direct correlation with North Korea and East Germany as buffer states.

Even the DMZ in Korea is the North Korean equivalent of the Berlin Wall.

When will this happen?

I have no idea.

Old 08-29-2015, 09:27 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I wouldn't be so sure. People wonder why the US began these trade agreements with China.

This is why. Bringing China in makes it where China would be destroying their own economy by attacking a western ally.

South Korea accounts for billions of dollars flowing into China as does America. North Korea cost China money, South Korea makes China money.

Sending Chinese troops to fight the Norths war would cost China billions of dollars. And factor in the hundreds of billions they'd also loose in trade agreements. More than half their population would be unemployed overnight.

China wouldn't get involved unless they wanted to start ww3.

China may supply weapons, but I would seriously doubt they'd actually fight themselves. Most likely America and China would hold emergency talks to try and bring about peace.

There's really no doubt, if China started doing airstrikes on South Korea, America would be getting involved with our military as well. Or at the very least we would slap China with enormous sanctions that would bring about ww3.
China is positioning themselves to be your military equal within 20 years. They've stolen your technology and are developing technology to counter what you've got.

And the worst thing is, they're doing it with YOUR money.

You think Putin is bad? He's got nothing on china.

Old 08-29-2015, 09:29 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
CHINA only cares about CHINA and with what it views as their interests.

It has pleased CHINA to support and control their 'Crazy Pitbull With AIDS' which has been North Korea since the end of WWII as a buffer from it's own population having a direct border with a successful thriving Western neighbor.

However, everything in this world in subject to change.

I think CHINA will one day lose interest in North Korea and simply abandon it entirely.

In much the same way as what happened with Russia and East Germany.

There is a direct correlation with North Korea and East Germany as buffer states.

Even the DMZ in Korea is the North Korean equivalent of the Berlin Wall.

When will this happen?

I have no idea.
It took the fall of Russia to bring about the fall of East Germany. East Germany was dependant on Russia.

China isn't about to fall.

Old 08-29-2015, 10:05 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13677

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
China is positioning themselves to be your military equal within 20 years. They've stolen your technology and are developing technology to counter what you've got.

And the worst thing is, they're doing it with YOUR money.

You think Putin is bad? He's got nothing on china.
China would be a military equal once they get military bases around the world, and spend trillions more dollars building and perfecting.

China's limited in capabilities because their positioning of military assets is limited. America has military equipment and defense technology located around the globe. China does not.
That's a huge hurdle for them to overcome. That takes much more than money and stealing technology.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001