Poster Rank:3573

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss57
Re: North Korean Rockets on Standby to Hit US Bases

Supposedly the threats are an attempt to get more foreign aid from the U.S. Pretty stupid - likely to get the answer "NO aid until you kick that nutbar to the curb!".

Also, North Korea isn't the only entity that doesn't like the U.S. What if the rag-head camel fuckers get their hands on a nuke, and are smart enough to keep their yaps shut about it? North Korea threatens to nuke the U.S., bomb goes off in one of the areas they claim to be able to reach, U.S. pulls a "Crocodile Dundee" on them "You call that a nuke? THIS is a nuke", and a couple Ohio-class subs blow North Korea off the map.

The Following User Says Thank You to econobox For This Useful Post:
GlassToTheArson
Old 04-02-2013, 01:38 AM
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883

Quote:
Originally Posted by econobox View Post
Supposedly the threats are an attempt to get more foreign aid from the U.S. Pretty stupid - likely to get the answer "NO aid until you kick that nutbar to the curb!".

Also, North Korea isn't the only entity that doesn't like the U.S. What if the rag-head camel fuckers get their hands on a nuke, and are smart enough to keep their yaps shut about it? North Korea threatens to nuke the U.S., bomb goes off in one of the areas they claim to be able to reach, U.S. pulls a "Crocodile Dundee" on them "You call that a nuke? THIS is a nuke", and a couple Ohio-class subs blow North Korea off the map.
Honestly I think they should send out some CIA assassins to kill the top commanders, civilians in North Korea have to act like they believe all the bullshit they say or they get sent to concentration camps, I've even read that some people were imprisoned for not crying enough at Kim Jong-il's funeral, the fuck?

The Following User Says Thank You to xstunt1ngx For This Useful Post:
GlassToTheArson
Old 04-02-2013, 01:50 AM
mengala
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:381

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1898

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post
Honestly I think they should send out some CIA assassins to kill the top commanders, civilians in North Korea have to act like they believe all the bullshit they say or they get sent to concentration camps, I've even read that some people were imprisoned for not crying enough at Kim Jong-il's funeral, the fuck?
LOL, you get all your info on fox news probably. The truth is U.S. sanctions against north korea is a big contributing factor to north koreans being hungry and the U.S. govt knows this. Sure the koreans aint perfect, but its a korean issue and not an american issue.

Go home= no problems

America should worry more about securing the mexican border instead.

The Following User Says Thank You to mengala For This Useful Post:
rob666
The Following 2 Users Disliked mengala For This Post:
Broadjumper, GlassToTheArson
Old 04-02-2013, 01:58 AM
Broadjumper
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:188
Male

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1182 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post
An laws were passed to make that explicitly illegal. In 1976, President Ford issued Executive Order 11905 to clarify U.S. foreign intelligence activities. The order was enacted in response to the post-Watergate revelations that the CIA had staged multiple attempts on the life of Cuban President Fidel Castro. Every U.S. president since has upheld Ford's prohibition on assassinations of foreign political leaders & heads of state.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Broadjumper For This Useful Post:
GlassToTheArson, rob666
Old 04-02-2013, 02:03 AM
Broadjumper
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092

Quote:
Originally Posted by mengala View Post
LOL, you get all your info on fox news probably. The truth is U.S. sanctions against north korea is a big contributing factor to north koreans being hungry and the U.S. govt knows this. Sure the koreans aint perfect, but its a korean issue and not an american issue.

Go home= no problems

America should worry more about securing the mexican border instead.
Thanks for your cliff notes version of 'Foreign Policy for Dummies', but American isn't exactly in the position to abandon any of its allies, such a move would be disastrous...and the the sanctions aren't US solely sanctions, they're UN sanctions which must be approved by the security council which includes China, Russia, France and the UK.

The Following User Says Thank You to Broadjumper For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 04-02-2013, 02:07 AM
Broadjumper
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092

Quote:
Originally Posted by scibat View Post
North Korea is just saber rattling to see how far they can push things and get away with it.
I think this is closer to the truth. He's using the rhetoric to shore up the support of the people (who are slowly beginning to learn that the people of South Korea have it far better than they do) and improve his bargaining position. After all, he's lost nothing and has everything to gain, at least until the first shot is fired...

rob666
Old 04-02-2013, 02:11 AM
mengala
Offline:

Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1898

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadjumper View Post
Thanks for your cliff notes version of 'Foreign Policy for Dummies', but American isn't exactly in the position to abandon any of its allies, such a move would be disastrous...and the the sanctions aren't US solely sanctions, they're UN sanctions which must be approved by the security council which includes China, Russia, France and the UK.
The U.S. presence in Korea and Japan is viewed by China as a threat. Allies like south korea will be of little use against China if it is provoked. And don't fool yourself China is North Korea's #1 ally. A million chinese soldiers died fighting at north korea's side. And as far as putting sanctions on North Korea the U.S. has ALWAYS been at the forefront.

The Following User Says Thank You to mengala For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 04-02-2013, 02:58 AM
mengala
Offline:

Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1898

North Korea is China's puppet and buffer against the U.S. if North Korea is attacked China will fully support North Korea. Having south korea as an ''ally'' is not worth the cost.

Quote:
Reports from the region reveal the Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) recently increased its military posture in response to the heightened tensions, specifically North Korea’s declaration of a “state of war” and threats to conduct missile attacks against the United States and South Korea.

According to the officials, the PLA has stepped up military mobilization in the border region with North Korea since mid-March, including troop movements and warplane activity.

China’s navy also conducted live-firing naval drills by warships in the Yellow Sea that were set to end Monday near the Korean peninsula, in apparent support of North Korea, which was angered by ongoing U.S.-South Korean military drills that are set to continue throughout April.
Source: China mobilizing troops, jets near Korea | Washington Free Beacon

Old 04-02-2013, 03:15 AM
Broadjumper
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092

Quote:
Originally Posted by mengala View Post
The U.S. presence in Korea and Japan is viewed by China as a threat. Allies like south korea will be of little use against China if it is provoked. And don't fool yourself China is North Korea's #1 ally. A million chinese soldiers died fighting at north korea's side. And as far as putting sanctions on North Korea the U.S. has ALWAYS been at the forefront.
No shit Skippy, but China also views having a rogue nation threatening to launch nukes at their largest trading partner as a bigger threat. No one is suggesting that South Korea or Japan could mount a credible threat against China, but no one truly believes North Korea could do much to any of the US's Allies in the region either, but this isn't even the main issue. China wants North Korea to be a political buffer state to South Korean democracy and their economy, what truly scares China is the thought of a Korean unification under South Korean rule so they really want is status quo stability...if this clown goes off half-cocked, I wouldn't be surprised to see China take him out themselves and install a less dogmatic regime.

Thanks for the history review, but I'm well aware of China's role in the Korean War, but this isn't Mao's China anymore and the US isn't interested in invading North Korea, they have ZERO strategic value to us. And the sanctions the US could unilaterally place against North Korea wouldn't do shit without UN cooperation as we're not trading or financial partners in the first place. Seriously dude, crack a fuckin' book written this decade, you really don't have a decent grasp of what's going on, it's not 1950.

GlassToTheArson
Old 04-02-2013, 03:26 AM
mengala
Offline:

Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1898

You seem to ignore a major fact, North Korea is China's proxy force. The Chinese DO NOT want American troops near or on Chinese borders no matter what. China can survive without trade with the U.S. Infact the BRIC's ( Brazil,Russia, India and China)are forming their own bank to replace the petrodollar which is declining.

Russia and China feel the U.S. is encircling them, they don't trust America's intentions and they are planning for the future. America's policys towards Russia and China is becoming more and more hostile. The Russians don't agree with the missle system in europe and whats going on in the middleast and china does not like America's presence in Asia and it's support for tawain which is a mostly chinese populated island. russia, china, north korea, syria and iran are allies.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mengala For This Useful Post:
Bletch, fenek, gatagato, rob666