Go Back  

NOPD Officers Guilty of Shooting and Burning Guy in Car..NOW His HEAD is Missing. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 01-18-2011, 03:39 AM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63926
Re: NOPD Officers Guilty of Shooting and Burning Guy in Car..NOW His HEAD is Missi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
So the redneck mentality is alive and kicking, "I can hear banjos Dwaine".
New Orleans si FAR from deliverance and wrong Turn types.....

Old 01-21-2011, 01:33 AM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029
Re: NOPD Officers Guilty of Shooting and Burning Guy in Car..NOW His HEAD is Missi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmostHeaven View Post
What were they hoping for by removing the head? Maybe hoping that the body would be burnt beyond testing and there would be no chance of dental records? How sad for the family.
Nah the teeth would still be more then good enough for a positive ID. It's funny I came across this thread because I was thinking about Cynthia Mckinney and her claim that 5000 minorities were murdered in the weeks after the breach. It sounds crazy but no one should ever assume something like that couldn't happen. What amazed me is the fact that guns were taken away from lawful citizens while Black Water mercinaries were deployed down there w/o the rest of the country knowing. Katrina was a mock drill for the events that will take place in our future. Don't put anything past this filthy govt.

Old 01-21-2011, 05:52 AM
slimjim77
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1340
Animal

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss270

What a horrible story...... I mean the pigs in the UK can get away with murder especially if your a Brazilian travelling on the tube, they just use the excuse that you are a terrorist or some other nonsense.
But seriously, how can they call that manslaughter? I have heard that the US has problems with Racism, but I was under the impression that it was isolated incidents and in isolated areas. Is it true that New Orleans is still a disaster area?

Old 01-22-2011, 02:49 AM

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimjim77 View Post
What a horrible story...... I mean the pigs in the UK can get away with murder especially if your a Brazilian travelling on the tube, they just use the excuse that you are a terrorist or some other nonsense.
But seriously, how can they call that manslaughter? I have heard that the US has problems with Racism, but I was under the impression that it was isolated incidents and in isolated areas. Is it true that New Orleans is still a disaster area?
Yes it's very true that is is still a disater zone 5 years later. They won't rebuild because the don't want the original people back . That land was as cheap as it could be after the hurricane and fat cats liek Trunp took full advantage of it. They'll flip it and make billions. That's enough a motive to blow up a levee.

Ps. The TV keeps racism prevalent with the sensationalism of black crime. Anyone could look to the crime stats to see this.There's a method to teh madness; we're being divided and conquered at a time when we need each other the most.

Old 01-22-2011, 02:50 AM

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

^^didn't proofread

Old 01-22-2011, 01:30 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63926

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
Yes it's very true that is is still a disater zone 5 years later. They won't rebuild because the don't want the original people back . That land was as cheap as it could be after the hurricane and fat cats liek Trunp took full advantage of it. They'll flip it and make billions. That's enough a motive to blow up a levee.

Ps. The TV keeps racism prevalent with the sensationalism of black crime. Anyone could look to the crime stats to see this.There's a method to teh madness; we're being divided and conquered at a time when we need each other the most.
what they DONT tell us, and remember I AM HERE, is that the black crime was and is in the housing projects. in the bad black neighborhoods and is only associated with the drug trade for the most part....there ARE, white victims, but MOSTLY that is RARE ....opportunistic robberies....or white peopel venturing into 'certain areas" to score drugs.

It really is not what it seems.

Old 01-22-2011, 02:08 PM

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
what they DONT tell us, and remember I AM HERE, is that the black crime was and is in the housing projects. in the bad black neighborhoods and is only associated with the drug trade for the most part....there ARE, white victims, but MOSTLY that is RARE ....opportunistic robberies....or white peopel venturing into 'certain areas" to score drugs.

It really is not what it seems.
YES!!! This type of stuff was unheard of and still is in rural black and white areas further south. The drugs are the social glue that binds the criminal element. W/o it, it all falls apart.

We can look at the housing projects for what they are: Institutions as are the prisons America has, quitely tucked away, by the dozens in every state. Look at your college campus then look at your housing project-what's the difference? You're isolated from the rest of the city and you have a hierarchy in each. On one hand a student excels at his studies then goes on to the field he is trained for. A project kid does the same and he goes on to prison-exactly what he's trained for! This is all govt funded (hence teh term "public housing") so why does our govt continue the path? They must know, right?

Prison is modern day slavery and the projects and trailor parks are the petri dishes used to cultivate fresh stock. That's why we've seen a 3000% increase in crime in the past 30 years-our govt funds it.