Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: Nine Dead at Afghan Hospital After U.S. Air Strike

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
this is why the russians have decided to go into syria......can't rely on the americans to get the job done, can only rely on the US military to prolong a conflict and generate huge income on the back of it...

fucking obama sitting with egg on his face just days after saying the russians will make the conflict in syria worse....
I dont believe this. I have been saying exactly this^^ for days and I get accused for being "unpatriotic". Some people here disallow for seeing things for what they ARE instead of easily only taking the US point of view.

I am generally pro EU, US, UK, but try so hard to see the real picture...the entire picture.

and have you seen THIS? (FULL STORY) the Doctors Without Borders Denies Taliban Were Firing From Afghan Hospital Hit by Airstrike

The Afghan Ministry of Defense earlier Sunday had said Taliban fighters had attacked the hospital and were using the building "as a human shield."

And a senior Afghan commander who didn't want to be named further told NBC News Sunday that a large group of Taliban had taken position inside the hospital which was bombed by coalition forces, at least 15 enemy were killed in the hospital."

President Barack Obama said the U.S. Department of Defense had ordered a full investigation into the incident as the U.N. human rights chief said the assault on the hospital was "utterly tragic, inexcusable" and could amount to a war crime.

In a statement, Obama also offered condolences to the victims of what he called "the tragic incident."

Old 10-04-2015, 04:30 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, when asked if he believes the Middle East would be better today if Moammar Gadhafi of Libya and Saddam Hussein of Iraq were still in power, responded, "It's not even a contest."

He related the situations in both of those countries with what is currently happening in Syria and seemed to endorse a stronger President Bashar Assad, even while admitting that he is "probably a bad guy."

"You can make the case, if you look at Libya, look at what we did there — it's a mess — if you look at Saddam Hussein with Iraq, look what we did there — it's a mess — it's [Syria] going to be same thing," the real estate mogul said.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
gatagato, Oswald2001, rob666
Old 10-04-2015, 09:53 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss13676

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, when asked if he believes the Middle East would be better today if Moammar Gadhafi of Libya and Saddam Hussein of Iraq were still in power, responded, "It's not even a contest."

He related the situations in both of those countries with what is currently happening in Syria and seemed to endorse a stronger President Bashar Assad, even while admitting that he is "probably a bad guy."

"You can make the case, if you look at Libya, look at what we did there — it's a mess — if you look at Saddam Hussein with Iraq, look what we did there — it's a mess — it's [Syria] going to be same thing," the real estate mogul said.
Note:

None of the above mentioned were a mess prior to Obama being sworn in. In fact Bush left with both wars in a manageable position.

Not that having a war in a manageable position should be the objective. But the media was so far up Bush's ass he was afraid of something like this happening.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
The Following 2 Users Disliked niknik For This Post:
nyazzip, rob666
Old 10-05-2015, 03:06 PM
nyazzip
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:113

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 5360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity