Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802
Re: Nike's "Just Do It" Inspired By Final Words Of Serial Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Well let's do it and just do it aren't exactly the same thing..

Remember the line "Pardon do you happen to have any greypoupon"?

That line was actually inspired by a Stoned rasta named Chief. The ad exec had Chief approach his car window and ask "Pardon you have a grey poop mon." -Chief the true inspiration.
thats not the point when the guy who came up with the line says 'this is where we found our inspiration'. Unless this guy is only saying it because he wants to leave his mark on the world in the form of a pub quiz question or a viral article titled '25 things you didnt know about nike'

As said by Ajwantsyou Nike just like the rest use exploitaion. Coke used death squads and the brand was not dented one bit. Nike could release a limited edition brand of tops 'inspired by the holocaust' with individual 'tattoo green' numbers on the sleeve and it still would not come close to the top 100 of 'unethical practices by nike'.

It bloody intresting to hear though

America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin
Old 04-24-2015, 09:10 PM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110
Re: Nike's "Just Do It" Inspired By Final Words Of Serial Killer

Brenda spencer the nutter that started killing people at a school inspired the Boomtown Rats hit "I don't like Monday's", when asked why she did it she replied "I don't like Monday's. This liven's up the day".