Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3660
Re: Newtown Parents Seek to Block Sandy Hook Photos, Audio, Death Certs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5yn View Post
Honestly, I'm still trying to figure out how he killed so many without at least some of them escaping. I mean, you'd have to figure he headshotted all of them or else *some* of them would have survived. But how can this kid headshot that many kids without some of them running out of the door? Just things to wonder.
He didn't headshot them.

Why do people not run when the Mexico cartels come for them?

Why do people not run when the Taliban come knocking?

Fear. These were children and some teachers, not soldiers or hardened men who "visit death upon our enemies".

Children.

He had ammunition that exploded upon impact, that means they were chewed up by this guy, not headshotted, not shot through. They were mincemeat.

Anyone who demands to see the pictures because of the free media bullshit excuse needs to STFU or off themselves. Some things should never be allowed to be seen.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ices For This Useful Post:
banana dick, bob351, CuriousOne, Ozzman
Old 06-07-2013, 06:33 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
He didn't headshot them.

Why do people not run when the Mexico cartels come for them?

Why do people not run when the Taliban come knocking?

Fear. These were children and some teachers, not soldiers or hardened men who "visit death upon our enemies".

Children.

He had ammunition that exploded upon impact, that means they were chewed up by this guy, not headshotted, not shot through. They were mincemeat.

Anyone who demands to see the pictures because of the free media bullshit excuse needs to STFU or off themselves. Some things should never be allowed to be seen.
Exploding ammunition?

Really?

Source?

daughterofthenight
Old 06-08-2013, 05:00 AM
CuriousOne
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1033
Female
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss402

The thing is, guys, there is a reason for putting child warnings in threads. For many people, that is where they draw the line. I fully understand their point of view.

Ices, you're right about the fear. These were kids that were 5 and 6 years old for godsake. They're not going to run, they're going to be paralyzed by fear and shock. Most people are.

As for why some parents wouldn't mind the photos leaked...maybe they want the world to see and fully understand the reality and devastation of this? I personally would not want the pictures out there. There is something infinitely more raw and devastating when it's children.

Old 06-08-2013, 06:11 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3660

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
Exploding ammunition?

Really?

Source?
Hell, the news blackout over the evidence made it hard to find and I dont know the name of it.

They stated that the ammunition used were not the standard you would expect, it was one of the reasons why I kicked off demanding why such weaponry was available to the public.

Old 06-08-2013, 08:25 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17008

Quote:
Hell, the news blackout over the evidence made it hard to find and I dont know the name of it.

They stated that the ammunition used were not the standard you would expect, it was one of the reasons why I kicked off demanding why such weaponry was available to the public.
It's not, he did a lot of damage with regular ammo.

It was a terrible tragedy, but I get upset when the mass media gets the facts wrong in their anti gun hysteria.

I find it serves no purpose not to have fact based conversations by both sides.

What really bothers me is no conversation is happening about getting guns from known bad guys but it's all about passing more laws against good guys.

And the Jews didn't run from the SS either.

I read a great article about that fear one time, and people described being in plane crashes and such and it being such a surreal, never before experienced event that people were "paralyzed", they just sat there and got burnt up, while a very few actually got off the plane or snapped them out of the trance like state they were in and saved their lives.

The point of it was, do something, don't let the situation control you.

I don't know how that advice would have helped in this situation, but it's worth thinking about,

daughterofthenight
Old 06-09-2013, 04:38 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3660

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
It's not, he did a lot of damage with regular ammo.

It was a terrible tragedy, but I get upset when the mass media gets the facts wrong in their anti gun hysteria.

I find it serves no purpose not to have fact based conversations by both sides.

What really bothers me is no conversation is happening about getting guns from known bad guys but it's all about passing more laws against good guys.

And the Jews didn't run from the SS either.

I read a great article about that fear one time, and people described being in plane crashes and such and it being such a surreal, never before experienced event that people were "paralyzed", they just sat there and got burnt up, while a very few actually got off the plane or snapped them out of the trance like state they were in and saved their lives.

The point of it was, do something, don't let the situation control you.

I don't know how that advice would have helped in this situation, but it's worth thinking about,
They're children and women.

Maybe a man could wrestle with a guy if he gets the drop on him but children and women are not going to escape a murderer with a gun in those situations.

Old 06-09-2013, 05:06 PM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:30
guess

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741

I do not believe in withholding evidential photos from the public no matter how hideous they are. The wheels of justice need to be transparent at all levels. It is up to the parents to protect themselves and their children from seeing the photographs.

As to how it would affect the gun lobby, it could go either way. Some might see the photos and decide that they want guns to be safely available for protection so that this does not happen to them or their children. Others will buy into the fallacy that if you make guns illegal, the bad guys will turn theirs in and we shall all be safe, after all, this has worked so well for drugs. ROFLMFAO!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to daughterofthenight For This Useful Post:
Megamel29
Old 06-09-2013, 05:11 PM
guess

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741

Quote:
They're children and women.

Maybe a man could wrestle with a guy if he gets the drop on him but children and women are not going to escape a murderer with a gun in those situations.
Do not count out ALL women and children. Did you see the story about the 12 year old girl who shot the intruder in her home recently? She had not even used a gun or pistol before. I hope her mother will provide her with lessons now.

My daughter began shooting at an early age and is now a crack shot, I know she and her husband will begin teaching my granddaughter to shoot at a very early age as well. I only wish that I had had a mother who taught me to protect myself. Or made me feel as if I was worth protecting. But I am a pretty good shot now.

Old 06-09-2013, 05:21 PM
banana dick
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:481

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327

Quote:
Originally Posted by adhOLapbNwaST! View Post
Do not count out ALL women and children. Did you see the story about the 12 year old girl who shot the intruder in her home recently? She had not even used a gun or pistol before. I hope her mother will provide her with lessons now.

My daughter began shooting at an early age and is now a crack shot, I know she and her husband will begin teaching my granddaughter to shoot at a very early age as well. I only wish that I had had a mother who taught me to protect myself. Or made me feel as if I was worth protecting. But I am a pretty good shot now.
don't waste time trying to explain things to ices as if he were a normal person. he's a bitter male who hates women, and will use any opportunity he can to try and bash them. case in point, this thread. notice how it had absolutely nothing to do with women?

he brought it up.

The Following User Says Thank You to banana dick For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight
Old 06-09-2013, 05:39 PM
guess

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana dick View Post
don't waste time trying to explain things to ices as if he were a normal person. he's a bitter male who hates women, and will use any opportunity he can to try and bash them. case in point, this thread. notice how it had absolutely nothing to do with women?

he brought it up.
I gleaned that from his avatar, but it needed to be said anyway. :)

The Following User Says Thank You to daughterofthenight For This Useful Post:
banana dick