Go Back  

Newly Wed Shot in Africa on Her Honey Moon. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 01-17-2011, 01:05 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585
Newly Wed Shot in Africa on Her Honey Moon.

Anni Dewani, 28, and her husband of two weeks Shrien Dewani, 30, had been to a popular nightspot in one of the city’s townships and were thought to be returning home at around 11pm on Saturday night when two men armed with handguns forced the driver out of the car and drove away with them inside.

Shrien Dewani with his wife Anni The newlyweds, who lived in Bristol, were driven for roughly an hour before the robbers pushed Mr Dewani out of the car and drove off with his wife.

He was picked up by a passing motorist who took him to a police station.

Police launched a search and at around 7am, and found the car abandoned a short distance from where the man was dropped with the woman’s body on the back seat.

Police have not yet said how she died, but unconfirmed reports suggested she may have been shot.

The African authorities want to extradite the husband back to Africa because they claim the husband paid people to kill her, he is claiming he is innocent, so why would he not want to clear his name is what I am wondering.

The Following User Says Thank You to Stevee For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 01-17-2011, 10:09 AM
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392
Re: Newly Wed Shot in Africa on Her Honey Moon.

Odd indeed. They didn't keep the car and she wasn't robbed so no other motive other than murder. And why not kill the husband too.

He's looking very guilty indeed.

Old 01-17-2011, 12:16 PM
Viking64
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:5
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 290 Post(s)
Quoted: 24600 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss70998

Even if he was innocent, if I was him, I sure wouldn't want to go back to Africa. I've seen too many examples of African "justice" right here on DR.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Viking64 For This Useful Post:
charming, johnleeknoefler, MrCorpse, Pogrom
Old 01-17-2011, 12:57 PM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss8012

this is big news back home at the moment...

if you want somebody killed you could probably get it done for £1000, even less if you shop around, though then your chances of getting caught will increase....and don't expect them not to squeel if they get caught, the african way is to pass the blame onto someone or something else, it's the way things are done there, from the dustbin man who didn't take your rubbish away through to the president....

and it's SOUTH african authorities...there are no african authorities....shit can you imagine that..TEAM AFRICA, ama coming to break your stuffs and spread aids around the fucking world yeah..

Old 01-17-2011, 02:41 PM
minka1
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:218
❤Body Made For Sin.

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4022

She was absolutely gorgeous...how horrible for her...to be killed by her new husband...just so sickening if true.

Old 01-17-2011, 05:14 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
this is big news back home at the moment...

if you want somebody killed you could probably get it done for £1000, even less if you shop around, though then your chances of getting caught will increase....and don't expect them not to squeel if they get caught, the african way is to pass the blame onto someone or something else, it's the way things are done there, from the dustbin man who didn't take your rubbish away through to the president....

and it's SOUTH african authorities...there are no african authorities....shit can you imagine that..TEAM AFRICA, ama coming to break your stuffs and spread aids around the fucking world yeah..

Old 01-17-2011, 05:20 PM
collaredgirl65
Offline:
Smartest Retard
Poster Rank:127
Female

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss8017

Terrible thing. They were just married, why would he want to kill her so soon after the marriage?

Old 01-17-2011, 07:27 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

WHAT African nation.

Just reporting "africa' is a very broad term.

*I still do not know why anybody from the UK europe or anywhere else in the civilised world can not find a relatively safe destination to travel for holiday or honeymoon.

Old 01-18-2011, 02:59 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Cape Town, South Africa.

Old 01-18-2011, 03:29 AM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
Cape Town, South Africa.
THAT PLACE SICKENS ME.

security, Law Enforcement, Punishment for laws they bother prosecuting......ITS ALL A FUCKING JOKE....and surprisingly enough WHITE PEOPLE actually maintain this shit.

Quote:
A 24-year-old Louisiana woman was killed this week when she was hit by a car while in South Africa for the World Cup.

Nicole Murphy, of Lafayette, was walking to her condo with her brother and sister after a concert in Cape Town when a suspected drunken driver slammed into them and drove off.

Murphy was a second-year medical student at LSU in New Orleans. She was a soccer fanatic and won a national championship for the University of Tampa several years ago.

The Murphys are a big soccer family. It was their dream to attend a World Cup tournament.

Their oldest brother said the family is doing its best to stay strong.

"You just ask yourself, why? Why did this happen? My little sister said to me today, 'You can't ask why. You just have to keep moving on,'" Nicole's brother said.

Police in South Africa were able to arrest the driver that hit Nicole and her siblings. Funeral arrangements are pending.

Nicole's other brother, 19-year-old Brian, is still in South Africa in a medically-induced coma. The medical jet that would be used to fly him back to the United States costs more than $300,000.
my family KNOWS this family that this happened to!!!