Go Back  

New Theory About WTC Collaps (Melted Aluminum Vs Water) 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 09-22-2011, 02:35 AM
dan-b
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:207

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 801 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4223
Re: New Theory About WTC Collaps (Melted Aluminum Vs Water)

Anyone who thinks building 7 was 'hardly touched' has obviously been listening to too much truther doctrine and not doing any independent research.

<****** width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_7rj5UQvlWw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

I suggest anyone actually interested in this subject, beyond truther factoids and getting angry, watches the videos in this thread:

http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...1-truth-86268/

Old 09-22-2011, 03:52 AM
Wheelwash
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:547
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
But the buildings surrounding it were almost untouched, maybe a few broken windows and that's it. The footage has been shown to demolition experts and they say it looks exactly the same as a controlled demolition. First it sags in the middle and then falls in on itself. Way too many coincidences on that day to believe the shit being force fed to us by the media.
You're a fucktard..there were quite a few buildings surrounding the WTC's that were destroyed as well. Do your research first.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wheelwash For This Useful Post:
dan-b, Mr.Goodbar
Old 09-22-2011, 04:19 AM
Guderian1974
Offline:
AppliedViolence
Poster Rank:336
Contributions: 1

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2250

About consfearacy theory, try to keep a secret from 3 people in your life for one week...doesn't work to well...now try and keep a secret from 300 people...not so successful...now try 3000...Hmmm, I guess it would be hard to hide the crews necessary to rig the buildings with enough demolitions to bring them down...weeks in advance etc...an awful lot of cutting and preparation goes in to prepping a building for demo, especially if you are wanting to "drop" it in its "own footprint"...soooo, all who have the inside info...explain that one to a skeptical fucker

I will make it plain.

MOHAMMED LIED. You are not the super-race.

He was a murdering child molesting con man. You've been played.

The monster in your life is YOU.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guderian1974 For This Useful Post:
dan-b, Mr.Goodbar
Old 09-23-2011, 03:15 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwash View Post
You're a fucktard..there were quite a few buildings surrounding the WTC's that were destroyed as well. Do your research first.
Fucktard? You ignorant prick! I watched hours of videos on the subject and agree with people that KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT. When you want to learn about controlled explosions and demolition you ask people that do it for a living, not some monday morning armchair expert.
Watch building 7 come down, now watch it again and keep watching until you recall every second of it. Then watch videos of controlled demolitions and compare them to the footage taken of B 7 being destroyed. It comes down EXACTLY THE FUCKING SAME WAY a structure marked for demolition does.

Oh and firing off personal attacks at people you don't know, and that have never personally attacked you, are traits of ignorant and uneducated retards unable to participate in a reasonable debate. I'd tell you to go back to school but i think information retention is not your strong suit.

The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
Norwegian1
Old 09-23-2011, 03:27 PM
davebaron666
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:693
Male

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss762

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteFlyer View Post
concerning tower 7
take into account the sheer size and weight of towers four and five and that when they fell they registered as an earthquake down here in wellington nz
i think thats what caused that fucker to drop
come on man WTC No7 was untouched ,almost no windows were broken and you want us to beleive a shockwave or blast coming from outside didint touched the glass windows but totally pulverized the cement and steel interior and building collapsed on its foot print?

Towers may or may not been destroyed because of the planes but they fucked up big time on No7

Old 09-23-2011, 03:32 PM
davebaron666
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:693
Male

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss762

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guderian1974 View Post
About consfearacy theory, try to keep a secret from 3 people in your life for one week...doesn't work to well...now try and keep a secret from 300 people...not so successful...now try 3000...Hmmm, I guess it would be hard to hide the crews necessary to rig the buildings with enough demolitions to bring them down...weeks in advance etc...an awful lot of cutting and preparation goes in to prepping a building for demo, especially if you are wanting to "drop" it in its "own footprint"...soooo, all who have the inside info...explain that one to a skeptical fucker
dude majority of a 300+ million country still believe Kenedy was killed by a single derranged man and currently they believe usa is invading middle east because they are there to find WMD`s (ops sorry they already accepted there arent any)...err i mean to bring peace and democracy....

If you are controlling the media idiots will believe in ANYHTING!

Old 09-24-2011, 06:39 AM
dan-b
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4223

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebaron666 View Post
come on man WTC No7 was untouched ,almost no windows were broken and you want us to beleive a shockwave or blast coming from outside didint touched the glass windows but totally pulverized the cement and steel interior and building collapsed on its foot print?

Towers may or may not been destroyed because of the planes but they fucked up big time on No7
Really?

<****** width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_7rj5UQvlWw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

Old 09-24-2011, 06:46 AM
dan-b
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4223

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Fucktard? You ignorant prick! I watched hours of videos on the subject and agree with people that KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT. When you want to learn about controlled explosions and demolition you ask people that do it for a living, not some monday morning armchair expert.
Watch building 7 come down, now watch it again and keep watching until you recall every second of it. Then watch videos of controlled demolitions and compare them to the footage taken of B 7 being destroyed. It comes down EXACTLY THE FUCKING SAME WAY a structure marked for demolition does.

Oh and firing off personal attacks at people you don't know, and that have never personally attacked you, are traits of ignorant and uneducated retards unable to participate in a reasonable debate. I'd tell you to go back to school but i think information retention is not your strong suit.
If you watch the truncated clip conspiracy theorists like to show you, it looks like a controlled demolition (although doesn't sound like one). If you watch the full clip, however, you can clearly see the back fall first.

Old 09-24-2011, 08:00 AM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51379

Why do people deny it was a terrorist attack and look for other agendas? Say that to a widowed relative and they'd 'smash your teeth in' - so one said in a magazine!!

They collapsed because the structure was made unsound - they fell from the impact points down and was clear to see on TV, aren't explosives set at the base of buiildings? Explosions occured at impact points where planes full of highly flammeable fuel smashed into them, how could set explosives do that?

Old 09-24-2011, 08:04 AM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51379

The "shit force fed to us" was clear all-day video footage and we did not hear or see signs of controlled demolition. If that were so, then the US has committed mass murder and gros crimes against humanity. I cannot accept it was a planned inside job, no way. Can't folk accept what happened was a result of hijacked planes. None of the books from witnesses & survivors or accounts from trapped people mentioined explosives? The buildings fell from the top down.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
Norwegian1