Go Back  

New 50p Coin Explains Offside Rule 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 01-25-2012, 07:40 AM
spycosis's Avatar
spycosis
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:683
XY
Join Date: May 2010
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss783
Re: New 50p Coin Explains Offside Rule

what about when an attacking player is offside, but deemed to be not involved in the play, then its not offside , but what is someone doing on the pitch if he is not involved? thats when it starts to get ridiculous, i think.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-25-2012, 08:03 AM
Parannoyed's Avatar
Parannoyed
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:239
Male ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Join Date: Dec 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3679
Re: New 50p Coin Explains Offside Rule

my facebook has been full of mates taking pics of these when they get one was better when they did the badge and you had to get one of each coin to make the full badge


Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-25-2012, 08:40 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585
Re: New 50p Coin Explains Offside Rule

I wasn't aware of the off side rule because I hate football, I have never watched it and have no intention starting now, I am aware of how much these arrogant football divas are paid and it's disgusting, for fuck sake it's not like they risk their lives.

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-25-2012, 09:19 AM
Parannoyed's Avatar
Parannoyed
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:239
Male ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Join Date: Dec 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3679
Re: New 50p Coin Explains Offside Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
I wasn't aware of the off side rule because I hate football, I have never watched it and have no intention starting now, I am aware of how much these arrogant football divas are paid and it's disgusting, for fuck sake it's not like they risk their lives.
This is exactly why i could never get into it as a kid, even when i was young i remember asking my dad "how come he pretends to be hurt but when the ref gives him a free kick he can stand up fine?"

So thats why i love my extreme sports, skating BMXing etc... REAL sports for men, not woman in over priced kits

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-25-2012, 02:22 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585
Re: New 50p Coin Explains Offside Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parannoyed View Post
This is exactly why i could never get into it as a kid, even when i was young i remember asking my dad "how come he pretends to be hurt but when the ref gives him a free kick he can stand up fine?"

So thats why i love my extreme sports, skating BMXing etc... REAL sports for men, not woman in over priced kits
It's always been bikes for me, one of my ambitions in life is to break 200MPH so far I have fallen 26MPH short but seeing as I am skint I had to let my baby go and the fuck wit that bought her took 4 days to destroy her. he survived

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-25-2012, 02:30 PM
Parannoyed's Avatar
Parannoyed
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:239
Male ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Join Date: Dec 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3679
Re: New 50p Coin Explains Offside Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
It's always been bikes for me, one of my ambitions in life is to break 200MPH so far I have fallen 26MPH short but seeing as I am skint I had to let my baby go and the fuck wit that bought her took 4 days to destroy her. he survived
Shit man, fastest i been on a bike is a 100 and i was shitting it big time then im the sort of person that thinks "what if the back wheel slips now" when im going that fast and thats how you end up panicking and fucking up so i dunno about 200!

Unlucky about your bike mate did the guy crash it big time? hope you get decent £ for it

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-25-2012, 05:35 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585
Re: New 50p Coin Explains Offside Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parannoyed View Post
Shit man, fastest i been on a bike is a 100 and i was shitting it big time then im the sort of person that thinks "what if the back wheel slips now" when im going that fast and thats how you end up panicking and fucking up so i dunno about 200!

Unlucky about your bike mate did the guy crash it big time? hope you get decent £ for it
Noooz the bike was his I sold her to him but because he went from a shitty 125 to a 636 he thought he could take the piss with her and payed the price, I warned him that it was a fucking missile but he didn't listen and binned it, it wasn't my bike anymore but I loved that bike and sold her because I had to, now she is in bike heaven screaming in and out of those fluffy clouds.

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-25-2012, 05:48 PM
.408Cheytac's Avatar
.408Cheytac
Offline:
*DR's Thread Killer*
Poster Rank:216
Male
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4074
Re: New 50p Coin Explains Offside Rule

Awesome!

Italy should have their own custom Euro coin with instructions on how to dive!

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO