Go Back  

Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #51  
Old 03-09-2015, 02:14 AM
bob351's Avatar
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male
Join Date: Jun 2012
 
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11215 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss23603
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

Why did iran have a revolution in 78-79? The shah was an American puppet westernizing the country and the people hated him for it. They saw it as poisoning their culture. Along with the many concessions and western leaning policies implemented that benefited the west instead of the people of Iran. This was the story across the middle east at various points in time.

He was put in power to stop iran nationalizing its oil amongst other things the americans didnt like.


Why did saddam go to war against iran? Do you think it had anything to do with america not liking the fact iran just disposed its little puppet they had in place? Thats why the us supported iraq against iran.

After all this meddling from installing a puppet government to then supporting a country in a fight against yours because you disposed the american puppet, yet israel is the main cause of their hatred towards the united states in iran? Again not saying it plays no part, it certainly does, but rob argues it is the main proponent.

I could go on for pages on the subject because for each country, for each people, there is a different story, different reasons to hate and different people to hate.


If you really want to learn about the middle east and understand whats going on you need to learn about it all, you can't pick one small part of European history and expect to use it to explain or understand the various issues that arose over the hundreds of years in Europe.

It's the same as the middle east.

I stayed out of this thread for a while and I should have continued to do so.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bob351 For This Useful Post:
nyazzip
  #52  
Old 03-09-2015, 11:24 AM
ralucagymnast's Avatar
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

There is only one country in the whole of the international community which is calling for the annihilation of another. One country. And that is Iran.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #53  
Old 03-09-2015, 02:20 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss10544
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyazzip View Post
I appreciate the points here, but: fact is, westerners were absolutely free to travel (and live) all throughout the muslim world up until the 1980s....now the entire middle east and most of north Africa are complete no-go zones for Whitey. it can't be entirely about islam.
"Au contraire, mon frère."

That is a non-thinking straw man red herring non-honest nonsensical spasm of distractive illogic.

It is entirely about the moo slum Death CULT.


The moo slum Death CULT, like any cult, can only survive in confusion, ignorance and darkness.

World travel, trade and most significantly - COMMUNICATION - has changed the game entirely.

Since the 70's, cell phones, computers and then finally the internet have brought world wide communications and data availability to even goat herders in the mountains of Afghanistan and the plains of Africa.

Now, people are able to see the CON GAME of the moo slum Death CULT and it - cannot - stand up in the cold clear light of day.

Like the vampire Dracula - cannot - stand up in the cold clear light of day. Srsly.


We are seeing the Death Throes of the Death CULT.


It was always a lie and it's zombie adherents must kill everyone that sees the truth or drive the world BACK into the ignorance of the Dark Ages where the truth cannot be seen.


The moo slum Death CULT cannot survive in a world of Clarity, Prosperity, Modernity, etc.

The moo slum Death CULT cannot survive in a world of well educated and well informed people.




For Gawd's sake, those people worship a murdering Child Rapist!

It's about time they woke up.

Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 03-09-2015, 04:20 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
There is only one country in the whole of the international community which is calling for the annihilation of another. One country. And that is Iran.
That's contested.

If you can show me where someone claimed credit for that statement I'd look.

From day 1 the Iranian regime has said it was a misquote from a bad translation.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Johnny Wadd
  #55  
Old 03-09-2015, 04:28 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
To me its fairly simple, Israel a country any one of us on here could live in comfortably with little to no change to our current lifestyles. A democracy, a free nation with religious freedom, it has equality and rights like Canada and the united states, in some cases more progressive. An ally and supporter of things we hold dear in the west.

To support its enemies is siding with terrorism, really is plain and simple.

rob666 can shit talk Israel all he likes but you wont see him moving to Iran, Lebanon, Jordan or Egypt any time soon. Id bet this site would be illegal in Iran, as they have some of the most strict internet censorship in the world.

He ignores the complete fucked up situations in the rest of the middle east and expects Israel to do no wrong ever, it needs to be perfect as if any other country doesn't have their hands dirty in one way or another, even if it was people like rob would still find issues to complain about, meanwhile would probably be killed in the surrounding areas but could live a prosperous life in Israel.

The reality Israel is a beacon of light in a shithole. Rob ignores everything that has ever gone on in the middle east minus what israel has done, leaves out the good also, only the negative. He ignores every other reason for the countless individual tribes, countries, religious sects, terrorist groups and various other groups have to hate us as if the middle east, north Africa, Asia, all just hate us because of aid to Israel.

Boko haram what the fuck do they give a shit about Israel, they just want anyone dead who isn't them. Like many of these groups, they could give a fuck if we supported isis, they would still want us dead because the hatred runs way beyond some bullshit like what country we give aid to.

If you think hating israel or stopping aid will save your neck from people who hate you for everything you hold dear, democracy, capitalism, freedom, civil rights etc etc you are sorely mistaken. That's just scratching the surface, like I said there are countless reasons for people in those regions to hate us, dating from before israel was even a thought.
Some estimates of aid levels to Israel are as high as 15-20 BILLION dollars a year, I'm pretty sure that if you gave any shithole nation on earth that kind of aid they'd be a shiny beacon too, especially considering Israel only has around 8 million citizens.

I'm not ignoring any tribal or religious issues, I really don't know how you could come to that conclusion..... Really the whole issue revolves around that, Israel's role in that, and our support of Israel which makes US directly involved.
Our support of Israeli settlements, and their expansion, is US being INVOLVED in their religious and tribal bullshit.

Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 03-09-2015, 04:33 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
The likud makes up 18 of 120 seats in the knesset.

Also military aid to israel is far better than pouring billions into places like iraq only to have the very same weapons destroyed by us, so we spend not only to give others aid but then we need to go destroy it again.

Solid plan its worked out real well.


The middle east is not some unified place that hates the west because of israel, pakistan hates the west for different reasons than afganistan, iraq hates the west for different reasons then hamas, hamas hates the west for different reasons then isis.

Not all of the middle east even hates the west, there are plenty of pro western places that hate others in the middle east.

How many governments has the american government had their hand in either putting in power or throwing out of power, how many borders did the British draw up? How many times was the region occupied by the Russians, how many times.......................


I could go on and on and on, but apparently the whole middle east is pissed because of Israel and not because of the individual ways their own people have been fucked over countless times in the past few hundred years. Not to mention drones just bombing people out of nowhere, full invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, these people are more pissed about the states and Canada giving aid to Israel when it doesn't even affect their day to day lives? Your house gets run over by an abrams tank, then your family killed by a drone strike but yeah id still be pissed at those damn americans for helping little israel.

I'm not saying its not a factor because it sure is in some areas, some more than others, but personally I don't give a shit if we get some anti western sentiment because of Israel because Israel is a solid ally to have at the end of the day.

You over simplify this whole situation in the middle east (technically some Asian countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan but whatever I am talking the Islamic world) and focus your attention in too narrow a perspective.
Netanyahu is the leader of Likud.

Netanyahu is in charge.

Googling the Likud charter is an interesting read, for anyone with 5 minutes to kill.

Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 03-09-2015, 05:48 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

And the Jews put all the cut off foreskins into a great big catapult, and fling them into the Palestinians yards.

They don't like that.

Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 03-09-2015, 06:39 PM
bob351's Avatar
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male
Join Date: Jun 2012
 
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11215 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss23603
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

15-20 billion is absurd, 3 billion is a more appropriate figure, this all feeds the american military complex back home creating jobs for americans. The money is re spent in America on arms, research and design, also in shared technology between the nations.

Also aid is given to the surrounding nations like Egypt and Jordan in the billions also, lets see the return on investment there.

Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 03-09-2015, 06:40 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
15-20 billion is absurd, 3 billion is a more appropriate figure, this all feeds the american military complex back home creating jobs for americans. The money is re spent in America on arms, research and design, also in shared technology between the nations.

Also aid is given to the surrounding nations like Egypt and Jordan in the billions also, lets see the return on investment there.

What about the catapult Bob? What about the fucking catapult?

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
bob351
  #60  
Old 03-09-2015, 06:48 PM
bob351's Avatar
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male
Join Date: Jun 2012
 
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11215 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss23603
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

No comment.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bob351 For This Useful Post:
rob666

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO