Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Where?

Where in the world are the 'peaceful' moo slums...peaceful?

Where?
They all live on the moon, with their Moon God. And Elvis and Adolf Hitler are their friends there.

I dont understand why people condemn Israel for defending its right to exist. After all theyve been attacked 5 times in their 58 year history; 3 times in wars, twice by intafadas. And are constantly being told they will be wiped from the pages of history. And Iran is probably the biggest propagator of the Holocaust Denials. And people still ask why they need nuclear weapons to defend themselves. Seriously????? If ever a country needed to be armed to the teeth for its very survival, its Israel. Iran, on the other hand, do NOT need a "defensive" nuclear programme. Not even one bit. They are seeking an offensive nuclear weapons programme. Pure and simple. Ayatollahs with atomic bombs!!!!!!!! What could be worse than that, and as dangerous and destabilising to the whole region?????????????????

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
bob351, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001
Old 03-08-2015, 07:46 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
They all live on the moon, with their Moon God. And Elvis and Adolf Hitler are their friends there.

I dont understand why people condemn Israel for defending its right to exist. After all theyve been attacked 5 times in their 58 year history; 3 times in wars, twice by intafadas. And are constantly being told they will be wiped from the pages of history. And Iran is probably the biggest propagator of the Holocaust Denials. And people still ask why they need nuclear weapons to defend themselves. Seriously????? If ever a country needed to be armed to the teeth for its very survival, its Israel. Iran, on the other hand, do NOT need a "defensive" nuclear programme. Not even one bit. They are seeking an offensive nuclear weapons programme. Pure and simple. Ayatollahs with atomic bombs!!!!!!!! What could be worse than that, and as dangerous and destabilising to the whole region?????????????????
Israel attaining the bomb is what destabilized everything and set off an arms race to attain the bomb.
To this day they will neither declare they have it or allow any inspections of their programs or facilities.

Essentially it all boils down to the Arab world not recognizing Israel as a Jewish homeland, and there is some matter of debate regarding that.
All of the lands in that area have changed ownership numerous times throughout history, and claims of Jewish ownership are based on Devine right.

In fact, around 1900 the population of Jewish people in the land now known as Israel was an extremely small minority. The British fucked up, just like they fucked up in most of their colonial lands.

There was a lot of talks about giving the Jewish people a piece of South America as a homeland. Given the conflicts that have arisen in it's current location, maybe that would have been a better option.

Old 03-08-2015, 08:56 PM
bob351
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 9/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss23599

The land was just as unstable before Israel was there, all Israel is, is one movement, just like the plethora of other movements that happened before or around the same time that no one seems to give a shit about, ramifications are felt to this day all over the place. Take out Israel all together even the first mention of it, remove Zionism all together from history, hell take the Jews out of the picture all together from the past however many thousands of years, the place would still be rife with anti western sentiment.

My whole perspective on the middle east changed after taking my modern middle eastern course, currently still enrolled in. I thought my Iranian professor would make a stink about Israel, she made mention of it no more than any other movements like Ataturk in turkey or the various changes to power in Iran, the changes in Saudi Arabia and a plethora of other countries, the list is almost endless, the problems continue to this day all over the place yet the anti zionists are only focused on Israel because IMO its the "Jewish homeland". You don't see them protesting any other movement that displaced or changed borders, just the borders that involve the jews.

Anti western sentiment does not stem from Israel, that's ignoring the anti western sentiment that has existed since the west, Russia and other colonial powers started meddling in the middle east. Israel itself fought against the British in a guerrilla war to gain its independence, because the Zionists like other nationalist movements in the middle east were also anti colonialism, the British imposed restrictions on Jewish immigration from Europe and a whole mess of other shit, the land was not one day just Israel, thats complete ignorance. Nationalism was spurring across the whole middle east, the Zionists were successful in their goal of creating a country, they fought the British and Palestinians to establish Israel. So while some may claim divine right is the only reason the jews were in the region at the end of the day they fought for the land and won the land countless times over and over and over and over and have held their borders. Countless times have tried to make concessions, have given back land won in wars, nothing will ever be good enough considering their opposition wants them all annihilated.

Old 03-08-2015, 09:44 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2759 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10529

The insane Arab/moo slum 'culture' is CHAOS based.

Wherever you find moo slums, you find the insane Arab/moo slum 'culture'.

That's why you see the same insane non-thinking and psycho actions ALL OVER THE WORLD from moo slums.

Because they share the same mindset that comes from the insane Arab/moo slum 'culture'.

ALL OVER THE WORLD, moo slums do the same things.

1. Cause Trouble
2. Blame Others
3. Play 'Victim'

In China, they blame the Chinese.

In Russia, they blame the Russians.

In Iraq, they blame the Iraqis.

In UK, they blame the UK-ians.

In Israel, they blame Israelis.

In Germany, they blame Germans.

In Egypt, they blame Egyptians.

In Sudan, they blame the Sudanese.

In Australian, they blame the Aussies.

In Thailand, they blame the Thais.

And on and on and on and on....

Always someone elses fault.

Never the murdering moo slums.

"If you catch my meaning! If ya get my drift!"

- Firesign Theater

Old 03-08-2015, 10:50 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
The land was just as unstable before Israel was there, all Israel is, is one movement, just like the plethora of other movements that happened before or around the same time that no one seems to give a shit about, ramifications are felt to this day all over the place. Take out Israel all together even the first mention of it, remove Zionism all together from history, hell take the Jews out of the picture all together from the past however many thousands of years, the place would still be rife with anti western sentiment.

My whole perspective on the middle east changed after taking my modern middle eastern course, currently still enrolled in. I thought my Iranian professor would make a stink about Israel, she made mention of it no more than any other movements like Ataturk in turkey or the various changes to power in Iran, the changes in Saudi Arabia and a plethora of other countries, the list is almost endless, the problems continue to this day all over the place yet the anti zionists are only focused on Israel because IMO its the "Jewish homeland". You don't see them protesting any other movement that displaced or changed borders, just the borders that involve the jews.

Anti western sentiment does not stem from Israel, that's ignoring the anti western sentiment that has existed since the west, Russia and other colonial powers started meddling in the middle east. Israel itself fought against the British in a guerrilla war to gain its independence, because the Zionists like other nationalist movements in the middle east were also anti colonialism, the British imposed restrictions on Jewish immigration from Europe and a whole mess of other shit, the land was not one day just Israel, thats complete ignorance. Nationalism was spurring across the whole middle east, the Zionists were successful in their goal of creating a country, they fought the British and Palestinians to establish Israel. So while some may claim divine right is the only reason the jews were in the region at the end of the day they fought for the land and won the land countless times over and over and over and over and have held their borders. Countless times have tried to make concessions, have given back land won in wars, nothing will ever be good enough considering their opposition wants them all annihilated.
Israel matters more simply because they are being given aid at a level far above anyone else, and have not had to deal with any kind of fallout over the negative things they have done.

The only concessions that matter are Israel returning to it's mandated borders, and possession of Jerusalem.

It's current likud government claims the right of settlement, sole possession of Jerusalem, and refuses to recognize it's mandated borders.

Pretending that the American and western aid funding this isn't the biggest factor in the Middle East hating us is delusional.

Sure, they've been fighting for thousands of years and probably would be fighting with someone even if we were not directly involved, but through aiding actions that violate international laws we have made ourselves the target.

Old 03-08-2015, 11:05 PM
bob351
★ Server Supporter ★
male

Activity Longevity
4/20 9/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss23599

The likud makes up 18 of 120 seats in the knesset.

Also military aid to israel is far better than pouring billions into places like iraq only to have the very same weapons destroyed by us, so we spend not only to give others aid but then we need to go destroy it again.

Solid plan its worked out real well.

The middle east is not some unified place that hates the west because of israel, pakistan hates the west for different reasons than afganistan, iraq hates the west for different reasons then hamas, hamas hates the west for different reasons then isis.

Not all of the middle east even hates the west, there are plenty of pro western places that hate others in the middle east.

How many governments has the american government had their hand in either putting in power or throwing out of power, how many borders did the British draw up? How many times was the region occupied by the Russians, how many times.......................

I could go on and on and on, but apparently the whole middle east is pissed because of Israel and not because of the individual ways their own people have been fucked over countless times in the past few hundred years. Not to mention drones just bombing people out of nowhere, full invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, these people are more pissed about the states and Canada giving aid to Israel when it doesn't even affect their day to day lives? Your house gets run over by an abrams tank, then your family killed by a drone strike but yeah id still be pissed at those damn americans for helping little israel.

I'm not saying its not a factor because it sure is in some areas, some more than others, but personally I don't give a shit if we get some anti western sentiment because of Israel because Israel is a solid ally to have at the end of the day.

You over simplify this whole situation in the middle east (technically some Asian countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan but whatever I am talking the Islamic world) and focus your attention in too narrow a perspective.

Old 03-08-2015, 11:50 PM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

I'm reading and absorbing all of this.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
ralucagymnast
Old 03-09-2015, 12:20 AM
bob351
★ Server Supporter ★
male

Activity Longevity
4/20 9/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss23599

To me its fairly simple, Israel a country any one of us on here could live in comfortably with little to no change to our current lifestyles. A democracy, a free nation with religious freedom, it has equality and rights like Canada and the united states, in some cases more progressive. An ally and supporter of things we hold dear in the west.

To support its enemies is siding with terrorism, really is plain and simple.

rob666 can shit talk Israel all he likes but you wont see him moving to Iran, Lebanon, Jordan or Egypt any time soon. Id bet this site would be illegal in Iran, as they have some of the most strict internet censorship in the world.

He ignores the complete fucked up situations in the rest of the middle east and expects Israel to do no wrong ever, it needs to be perfect as if any other country doesn't have their hands dirty in one way or another, even if it was people like rob would still find issues to complain about, meanwhile would probably be killed in the surrounding areas but could live a prosperous life in Israel.

The reality Israel is a beacon of light in a shithole. Rob ignores everything that has ever gone on in the middle east minus what israel has done, leaves out the good also, only the negative. He ignores every other reason for the countless individual tribes, countries, religious sects, terrorist groups and various other groups have to hate us as if the middle east, north Africa, Asia, all just hate us because of aid to Israel.

Boko haram what the fuck do they give a shit about Israel, they just want anyone dead who isn't them. Like many of these groups, they could give a fuck if we supported isis, they would still want us dead because the hatred runs way beyond some bullshit like what country we give aid to.

If you think hating israel or stopping aid will save your neck from people who hate you for everything you hold dear, democracy, capitalism, freedom, civil rights etc etc you are sorely mistaken. That's just scratching the surface, like I said there are countless reasons for people in those regions to hate us, dating from before israel was even a thought.

Old 03-09-2015, 01:42 AM
nyazzip
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:113

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 5360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8831

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
To me its fairly simple, Israel a country any one of us on here could live in comfortably with little to no change to our current lifestyles. A democracy, a free nation with religious freedom, it has equality and rights like Canada and the united states, in some cases more progressive. An ally and supporter of things we hold dear in the west.

To support its enemies is siding with terrorism, really is plain and simple.

rob666 can shit talk Israel all he likes but you wont see him moving to Iran, Lebanon, Jordan or Egypt any time soon. Id bet this site would be illegal in Iran, as they have some of the most strict internet censorship in the world.

He ignores the complete fucked up situations in the rest of the middle east and expects Israel to do no wrong ever, it needs to be perfect as if any other country doesn't have their hands dirty in one way or another, even if it was people like rob would still find issues to complain about, meanwhile would probably be killed in the surrounding areas but could live a prosperous life in Israel.

The reality Israel is a beacon of light in a shithole. Rob ignores everything that has ever gone on in the middle east minus what israel has done, leaves out the good also, only the negative. He ignores every other reason for the countless individual tribes, countries, religious sects, terrorist groups and various other groups have to hate us as if the middle east, north Africa, Asia, all just hate us because of aid to Israel.

Boko haram what the fuck do they give a shit about Israel, they just want anyone dead who isn't them. Like many of these groups, they could give a fuck if we supported isis, they would still want us dead because the hatred runs way beyond some bullshit like what country we give aid to.

If you think hating israel or stopping aid will save your neck from people who hate you for everything you hold dear, democracy, capitalism, freedom, civil rights etc etc you are sorely mistaken. That's just scratching the surface, like I said there are countless reasons for people in those regions to hate us, dating from before israel was even a thought.
I appreciate the points here, but: fact is, westerners were absolutely free to travel (and live) all throughout the muslim world up until the 1980s....now the entire middle east and most of north Africa are complete no-go zones for Whitey. it can't be entirely about islam.

The Following User Says Thank You to nyazzip For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 03-09-2015, 01:53 AM
bob351
★ Server Supporter ★
male

Activity Longevity
4/20 9/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss23599

It's not all islam that wasn't my point, my point was there are so many different issues at play here because it is such a diverse region with a long history. To claim the creation of one particular nation and support of it is the main cause of hostilities and animosity is laughable and ignorant to the history of the middle east and surrounding areas.

Plus israel had been a country far longer than the 1980s, zionism before 1900.