Go Back  

Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #31  
Old 03-06-2015, 05:48 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
It's not complicated.

Nor has it ever been.

The Iraniums want nukes because they are Evil batsh*t crazy moo slums bent of domination of that entire region and eventually the world.

This has NOTHING to do with Israel.

They, like all moo slums, use The Juice, The West, NATO, etc., etc., etc. as scapegoats. All 'great satans' whenever the propaganda lies require.

The Iraniums in power are Evil scum people as are their supporters and Useful Idiots.
It has everything to do with Israel.

It has to do with countless UN resolutions and international laws it violates every day.

It has to do with western money that pays for it.

It has to do with an Israeli government who's charter includes the right of settlement beyond it's recognized borders.

It has to do with an Israeli government that sees Jerusalem as belonging to Israel entirely, with no compromise.

You do a good job outlining what the Arab/Muslim world does wrong, but you conveniently ignore everything else.

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 03-06-2015, 08:26 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10538
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
Like Ive said so many times here, the "religion of peace" will only allow peace when the WHOLE WORLD submits to Islam, as you know, and then peace will reign for 1000 years. I remember how eloquently you compared that to another insane ideology who were meant to rule for 1000 years.
Even moo slums claim the same.

But, they know full well that even if the Death CULT did take over the world - which it NEVER will - they will just kill 'fellow' moo slums like they have done for their entire history.

MoreHamHead <-> PSYCHOPATH

The one thing to remember is that MoreHamHead was a stone cold pyschopathic murderer...along with being a Child Molesting compulsive lying Con Man.

All the moo slum International Terror Clown mafia 'leaders' are psychopaths too.


It's just about Power.

Money, P*ssy and Power.



Like the Sicilain mafia talk about being 'men of honor'.

What a load of cr*p that was.

Just different "families" that turn on each other at the drop of a hat.


Sicilian mafia or moo slum International Terror Clown mafia, they are the same.

Just plain - Evil - destructive criminal enterprises.

Nothing else.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
ralucagymnast
  #33  
Old 03-06-2015, 08:43 PM
ralucagymnast's Avatar
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Even moo slums claim the same.

But, they know full well that even if the Death CULT did take over the world - which it NEVER will - they will just kill 'fellow' moo slums like they have done for their entire history.

MoreHamHead <-> PSYCHOPATH

The one thing to remember is that MoreHamHead was a stone cold pyschopathic murderer...along with being a Child Molesting compulsive lying Con Man.

All the moo slum International Terror Clown mafia 'leaders' are psychopaths too.


It's just about Power.

Money, P*ssy and Power.



Like the Sicilain mafia talk about being 'men of honor'.

What a load of cr*p that was.

Just different "families" that turn on each other at the drop of a hat.


Sicilian mafia or moo slum International Terror Clown mafia, they are the same.

Just plain - Evil - destructive criminal enterprises.

Nothing else.
Indeed. They will go the way of the Romans, who destroyed themselves through their own excesses. Difference this time around is they now have the tools to take everyone else with them when their excesses catch up with and destroy them.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #34  
Old 03-06-2015, 08:44 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
It's not complicated.

Nor has it ever been.

The Iraniums want nukes because they are Evil batsh*t crazy moo slums bent of domination of that entire region and eventually the world.

This has NOTHING to do with Israel.

They, like all moo slums, use The Juice, The West, NATO, etc., etc., etc. as scapegoats. All 'great satans' whenever the propaganda lies require.

The Iraniums in power are Evil scum people as are their supporters and Useful Idiots.
You're right about the nukes having nothing to do with Israel.

Iran would be looking to get nukes no matter what Israel does or doesn't do.
Iran has its reasons for not liking Israel, some of them are legitimate. Most are not.

One things for sure, that part of the world will never have peace as long as Israel is there..
A inconvenient fact a lot of anti Israel people leave out when discussing the disputes. That many of the Muslims going after Israel have stated many times, "Israel must not exist".

How is Israel supposed to respond to that? How does somebody shoot rockets and mortars from their house, and be surprised their house gets leveled?

Most people who are anti Israel don't even know the Golan Heights, that's called occupied territory in Palistine. Actually belonged to Syria, and was lost to Israel after Syria attacked Israel.

And Israel in 1967 offered it back for a peace deal. Syria rejected the offer.
Later another deal was discussed Israel offered to go back to original set borders (pre 1948 borders)
Syria demanded 1967 borders. Which included Israeli territory that was part of original UN borders, that Syria took by force.

Which proves Syria / Palestine don't just want the so called occupied territories. They want all of Israel.
It's easy to find fault with Israel, especially when you conveniently ignore the fact they're dealing with people who want to kill them.

It's like a property line dispute with a neighbor.. But instead of the neighbor saying your fence, or a tree is on their property. Your neighbor is saying your entire house is on his property. And I want to rape your wife and murder your son.
What's Israel supposed to do with that?

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
bob351, ralucagymnast
  #35  
Old 03-06-2015, 08:47 PM
ralucagymnast's Avatar
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You're right about the nukes having nothing to do with Israel.

Iran would be looking to get nukes no matter what Israel does or doesn't do.
Iran has its reasons for not liking Israel, some of them are legitimate. Most are not.
One things for sure, that part of the world will never have peace as long as Israel is there..
A inconvenient fact a lot of anti Israel people leave out when discussing the disputes. That many of the Muslims going after Israel have stated many times, "Israel must not exist".

How is Israel supposed to respond to that? How does somebody shoot rockets and mortars from their house, and be surprised their house gets leveled?
Most people who are anti Israel don't even know the Golan Heights, that's called occupied territory in Palistine. Actually belonged to Syria, and was lost to Israel after Syria attacked Israel.
And Israel in 1967 offered it back for a peace deal. Syria rejected the offer.
Later another deal was discussed Israel offered to go back to original set borders (pre 1948 borders)
Syria demanded 1967 borders. Which included Israeli territory that was part of original UN borders, that Syria took by force.
Which proves Syria / Palestine don't just want the so called occupied territories. They want all of Israel.
It's easy to find fault with Israel, especially when you conveniently ignore the fact they're dealing with people who want to kill them.
It's like a property line dispute with a neighbor.. But instead of the neighbor saying your fence, or a tree is on their property. Your neighbor is saying your entire house is on his property. And I want to rape your wife and murder your son.
What's Israel supposed to do with that?
Its like I said; Iran hasnt invaded another country for 400 years, so why do they need nuclear weapons for defensive roles? They are seeking an OFFENSIVE nuclear weapons capability. Israel has been attacked 5 times in its 58 ish years as a state; 3 times in wars and twice in intafadas. They have their nuclear weapons as a defense against attack, but theyve never used them. They call it "nuclear ambiguity". As Shimon Peres has stated "ambiguity is not a bomb".

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #36  
Old 03-07-2015, 12:06 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
Its like I said; Iran hasnt invaded another country for 400 years, so why do they need nuclear weapons for defensive roles? They are seeking an OFFENSIVE nuclear weapons capability. Israel has been attacked 5 times in its 58 ish years as a state; 3 times in wars and twice in intafadas. They have their nuclear weapons as a defense against attack, but theyve never used them. They call it "nuclear ambiguity". As Shimon Peres has stated "ambiguity is not a bomb".
Israel has all the cards right now.

It has the bomb, it went to extremely sneaky lengths to get it, and it set off an arms race in the region.

Short of some form of invasion, Iran will develop a bomb.

They know that Israel cannot be attacked with a nuclear weapon without assuring their own destruction.

Israel has second strike capability in it's submarines armed with ICBM's.

Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 03-08-2015, 08:30 AM
ralucagymnast's Avatar
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You're right about the nukes having nothing to do with Israel.

Iran would be looking to get nukes no matter what Israel does or doesn't do.
Iran has its reasons for not liking Israel, some of them are legitimate. Most are not.

One things for sure, that part of the world will never have peace as long as Israel is there..
A inconvenient fact a lot of anti Israel people leave out when discussing the disputes. That many of the Muslims going after Israel have stated many times, "Israel must not exist".

How is Israel supposed to respond to that? How does somebody shoot rockets and mortars from their house, and be surprised their house gets leveled?

Most people who are anti Israel don't even know the Golan Heights, that's called occupied territory in Palistine. Actually belonged to Syria, and was lost to Israel after Syria attacked Israel.

And Israel in 1967 offered it back for a peace deal. Syria rejected the offer.
Later another deal was discussed Israel offered to go back to original set borders (pre 1948 borders)
Syria demanded 1967 borders. Which included Israeli territory that was part of original UN borders, that Syria took by force.

Which proves Syria / Palestine don't just want the so called occupied territories. They want all of Israel.
It's easy to find fault with Israel, especially when you conveniently ignore the fact they're dealing with people who want to kill them.

It's like a property line dispute with a neighbor.. But instead of the neighbor saying your fence, or a tree is on their property. Your neighbor is saying your entire house is on his property. And I want to rape your wife and murder your son.
What's Israel supposed to do with that?
I totally understand that; I use the analogy that your neighbour has a shotgun, and has stated many many times that he will kill you.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #38  
Old 03-08-2015, 08:34 AM
ralucagymnast's Avatar
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Israel has all the cards right now.

It has the bomb, it went to extremely sneaky lengths to get it, and it set off an arms race in the region.

Short of some form of invasion, Iran will develop a bomb.

They know that Israel cannot be attacked with a nuclear weapon without assuring their own destruction.

Israel has second strike capability in it's submarines armed with ICBM's.
Yeah I forgot about the subs. Why does Israel have the Samson Option though? and why is it looking to build a Jericho 3 ICBM with a range of over 11000 kilometres???????

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
rob666
  #39  
Old 03-08-2015, 10:03 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10538
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

ISIS is the real face of the true spirit of the moo slum Death CULT. You see how Evil these c*nts are.

Iran and all other moo slum International Terror Clown mafia members are exactly like them...when given the chance.

Israel is surrounded by 100's of millions of murdering psychopathic moo slum killers and their supporters sworn to destroy Israel.

Why would Israel defend itself?

Srsly?



This has nothing to do with Israel.

ALL OVER THE WORLD...moo slums pull this same cr*p.




1. Cause Trouble.
2. Play 'Victim'
3. Blame Others





They do the same thing in the UK. Nothing to do with the UK.

They do the same thing in France. Nothing to do with France.

They do the same thing in Sudan. Nothing to do with Sudan.

They do the same thing US, Australia, China, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia all of Africa, Porkistan, India, Afghanistan and on and on and on...ALL OVER THE WORLD.


Notice how moo slums cause trouble, bloodshed, uproar and warfare wherever they go, but somehow..."this time it's different"...every-single-time?


It's just another moo slum 'take over technique'.

Like a crazy woman driving her husband crazy until he dies early or bends to her crazy will.

Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 03-08-2015, 10:09 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10538
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

Where?

Where in the world are the 'peaceful' moo slums...peaceful?

Where?

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO