Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
It's extremely complicated, with lots of blame to go against all sides.

It's an interesting read for sure if you're into history.

When you look at the history, you can see how things got to where they are today.

I find it all pretty fascinating in the sense that this one little land mass is a conflict point for so much of the world.
I love history and this is something I would like to learn more about, vs just taking a side to pick one.

Not knowing enough about it, I have always thought everyone picked on Israel and felt sorry for them. It will be interesting to read up on.

I'm a huge WWII fan and love anything to do with Hitler and the concentration camps. Meaning, I enjoy reading/watching docs on it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 03-05-2015, 07:51 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelseecat65 View Post
I love history and this is something I would like to learn more about, vs just taking a side to pick one.

Not knowing enough about it, I have always thought everyone picked on Israel and felt sorry for them. It will be interesting to read up on.

I'm a huge WWII fan and love anything to do with Hitler and the concentration camps. Meaning, I enjoy reading/watching docs on it.
Israel has been picked on, but IMHO it all comes down to ownership if the land, and how they came to be in possession of it......... That whole area was controlled by the British, and they arbitrarily made borders and played different groups against each other.

Food for thought, but in 1914 there were around 15k Jews in Israel, but 650k Muslims and 80k Christians........ When the British handed over the land, they didn't take that into consideration.

Kind of like when they defined the borders of Iraq, they didn't think that it was comprised of 3 groups that hated each other for thousands of years and still do........ Now there's Kurds, Sunni and Shia all fighting for control.

It all goes back to colonialism IMHO.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, ralucagymnast
Old 03-05-2015, 08:36 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10520

It's not complicated.

Nor has it ever been.

The Iraniums want nukes because they are Evil batsh*t crazy moo slums bent of domination of that entire region and eventually the world.

This has NOTHING to do with Israel.

They, like all moo slums, use The Juice, The West, NATO, etc., etc., etc. as scapegoats. All 'great satans' whenever the propaganda lies require.

The Iraniums in power are Evil scum people as are their supporters and Useful Idiots.

Old 03-05-2015, 09:13 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
It's not complicated.

Nor has it ever been.

The Iraniums want nukes because they are Evil batsh*t crazy moo slums bent of domination of that entire region and eventually the world.

They, like all moo slums, use The Juice, The West, NATO, etc., etc., etc. as scapegoats. All 'great satans' whenever the propaganda lies require.

The Iraniums in power are Evil scum people as are their supporters and Useful Idiots.
Nothing is complicated when you just look at one side of it

We are good, they are bad, blah blah blah

You should go write speeches for palin or Netanyahu.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Bleeed.exe
Old 03-06-2015, 05:20 AM
jackdiggums
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1742

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss184

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
It all goes back to colonialism IMHO.
Bingo. The sun never sets on the British empire

The Following User Says Thank You to jackdiggums For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 03-06-2015, 07:25 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10520

ALL OVER THE WORLD...moo slums are causing death and destruction.

Always someone elses fault.

They are always the 'victim'.

Afghanistan, Porkistan, India, China, Philippines, US, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Chad, Nigeria, Mauritania, Sudan, South Sudan, Tunisia, Egypt, Israel, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Russian, Chechnya, Belgium, Turkey, UK, France, Germany and on and on and on...

Always someone elses fault?

No way.

MoreHamHead was a sociopathic murdering CON MAN who was basically a Ted Bundy/Genghis Khan type.

MoreHamHead was the Elron Hubbard of his day and his Death CULT was just the $cientology of it's day.

And the 'Political Ideology of "peace"' is as "peaceful" as a Viking raid.

Including terror, wanton destruction only for destruction's sake, rape, murder, arson, torture, theft, mayhem and far far worse.

The Iraniums are ISIS, Boko Haram, moo slum sisterhood, Hamass, Taliban, etc.

They are just another franchise of the moo slum International Terror Clown Mafia.

This is the true face of p*sslam...it's scumbag apologists, Useful Idiots and Fellow Travellers.

Only evil people make excuses for Ted Bundy and Genghis Khan.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
ralucagymnast
Old 03-06-2015, 11:48 AM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

Quote:
It's not complicated.

Nor has it ever been.

In a roundabout way, I agree with what youre saying; as Ive stated, why does Iran need "defensive" nuclear weapons???they havent invaded another country for a very long time, so what do they fear so much that warrants a nuclear arsenal for defence? No, they want an OFFENSIVE nuclear capability, for sure. The idea of MAD, or Mutually Assured Destruction, which prevented the Cold war turning "hot" doesnt work with the Iranians: they dont see MAD as a deterrent, they see it as an INDUCEMENT, to create the apocalyptic conditions to bring about the coming of the 12th Imam, or mahdi, who will allow the believers access to the sensual, wondrous delights of Paradise, while the "kaffirs" or "non believers" ( everyone who isnt Muslim) will be sent straight to hell. Iran is the only country which has openly threatened another country will annihilation, and now it seems they are in the process of obtaining the tools to do it. All of these "negotiations" with Iran are simply giving it what it needs most, and that is TIME: time to work on their nuclear weapons capability. Once they have a nuclear weapon, its too late then, the genie is out of the bottle, Pandoras box has been opened. It may already be too late. The IAEA is convinced that Iran has many secret, as yet undiscovered by any observers, research facilities, buried deep underground: Iran is a huge country, it would be impossible to ascertain where all of their nuclear infrastructure is located. Satellites have located several sites with "burster slabs" on the surface which cant be penetrated by ordinary conventional weapons, only by "bunker busters". Maybe Israel will go it alone, like they did when they destroyed Iraqs nuclear programme at Osirak.

Old 03-06-2015, 01:25 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10520

It doesn't take a genius to see that ISIS and the rest of the moo slum International Terror Clown Mafia franchises including the Iraniums are up to no good and always have been.

What a world...

Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
ralucagymnast
Old 03-06-2015, 02:05 PM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

Quote:
ALL OVER THE WORLD...moo slums are causing death and destruction.

Always someone elses fault.

They are always the 'victim'.

Afghanistan, Porkistan, India, China, Philippines, US, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Chad, Nigeria, Mauritania, Sudan, South Sudan, Tunisia, Egypt, Israel, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Russian, Chechnya, Belgium, Turkey, UK, France, Germany and on and on and on...

Always someone elses fault?

No way.

MoreHamHead was a sociopathic murdering CON MAN who was basically a Ted Bundy/Genghis Khan type.

MoreHamHead was the Elron Hubbard of his day and his Death CULT was just the $cientology of it's day.

And the 'Political Ideology of "peace"' is as "peaceful" as a Viking raid.

Including terror, wanton destruction only for destruction's sake, rape, murder, arson, torture, theft, mayhem and far far worse.

The Iraniums are ISIS, Boko Haram, moo slum sisterhood, Hamass, Taliban, etc.

They are just another franchise of the moo slum International Terror Clown Mafia.

This is the true face of p*sslam...it's scumbag apologists, Useful Idiots and Fellow Travellers.

Only evil people make excuses for Ted Bundy and Genghis Khan.
Like Ive said so many times here, the "religion of peace" will only allow peace when the WHOLE WORLD submits to Islam, as you know, and then peace will reign for 1000 years. I remember how eloquently you compared that to another insane ideology who were meant to rule for 1000 years.

The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 03-06-2015, 05:43 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
It doesn't take a genius to see that ISIS and the rest of the moo slum International Terror Clown Mafia franchises including the Iraniums are up to no good and always have been.

What a world...
So ISIS is Iranians........ But Iran is openly fighting ISIS in Iran and Syria?

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense