0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelseecat65 View Post
Why does everyone dislike him so much?
I'm very curious.
I don't like him because I don't feel that he is committed to any real peace negotiation.
And I feel that he has too much influence over the foreign policy of a lot of nations, and the result of it has had a very negative effect on our part of the world.

If you read the charter if his political party ( Likud ) you'll see that they feel that all of Jerusalem is solely Israeli by right of God, that they have the RIGHT of settlement, the Jordan river as the permanent eastern boundary, and it flat out rejects any Palestinian state.

I'd encourage you to do independent research of the history of the Likud party. There is a whole other side to the story that is rarely seen.

America gives more aid to Israel than Africa and South America combined, it works out to around 10k per citizen......3 billion a year.... Think about that........ And this guy has the gall to come here and criticize your leaders as an uninvited guest? For trying negotiation before going to war.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Arkoquisa, Kelseecat65, nyazzip, ralucagymnast, winvens
Old 03-05-2015, 02:11 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
Hes a psychopath who is trying to egg on the US to go to war with Iran. Not much else to know really KC
The settlements will end tomorrow when western nations stops bankrolling them
That's a huge part of the reason the Middle East hates us, everything Israel is doing that violates international laws is being done with western dollars.

Netanyahu feels he has so much power over Washington now that he can shame and pressure them into going to war for Israeli self interest.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65
Old 03-05-2015, 02:15 PM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
I don't like him because I don't feel that he is committed to any real peace negotiation.
And I feel that he has too much influence over the foreign policy of a lot of nations, and the result of it has had a very negative effect on our part of the world.

If you read the charter if his political party ( Likud ) you'll see that they feel that all of Jerusalem is solely Israeli by right of God, that they have the RIGHT of settlement, the Jordan river as the permanent eastern boundary, and it flat out rejects any Palestinian state.

I'd encourage you to do independent research of the history of the Likud party. There is a whole other side to the story that is rarely seen.

America gives more aid to Israel than Africa and South America combined, it works out to around 10k per citizen......3 billion a year.... Think about that........ And this guy has the gall to come here and criticize your leaders as an uninvited guest? For trying negotiation before going to war.
Exactly; I do feel that this guy is a real "loose cannon" who cannot be controlled by usual means at all. He reminds me a little of General Curtis "Bombs away" Le May, who, during the 1940s,50s 60s advocated the use of nuclear weapons at the drop of a hat. He planned the bombing of Germany too. He was known as an extremely zealous supporter of the use of nukes against the USSR, a strategy of "bombing them back to the Stone age". He also wanted to use nukes in the Panama/Suez crisis, the Cuban Missile Crisis, Vietnam, you name it, LeMay had a nuclear solution for it haha. He was also a man who was considered a loose cannon, not controllable by normal means. Some feel he would have acted alone, he was head of SAC after all. Netanyahu is another who seems hellbent on getting his own way, regardless of the consequences. The Samson Option. Does that ring a bell? If that isnt insanity,I dont know what is.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, rob666
Old 03-05-2015, 02:19 PM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

I admit, I don't know enough about the situation.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
Kanda444
Old 03-05-2015, 04:57 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
I admit, I don't know enough about the situation.
It's extremely complicated, with lots of blame to go against all sides.

It's an interesting read for sure if you're into history.

When you look at the history, you can see how things got to where they are today.

I find it all pretty fascinating in the sense that this one little land mass is a conflict point for so much of the world.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65
Old 03-05-2015, 05:01 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Exactly; I do feel that this guy is a real "loose cannon" who cannot be controlled by usual means at all. He reminds me a little of General Curtis "Bombs away" Le May, who, during the 1940s,50s 60s advocated the use of nuclear weapons at the drop of a hat. He planned the bombing of Germany too. He was known as an extremely zealous supporter of the use of nukes against the USSR, a strategy of "bombing them back to the Stone age". He also wanted to use nukes in the Panama/Suez crisis, the Cuban Missile Crisis, Vietnam, you name it, LeMay had a nuclear solution for it haha. He was also a man who was considered a loose cannon, not controllable by normal means. Some feel he would have acted alone, he was head of SAC after all. Netanyahu is another who seems hellbent on getting his own way, regardless of the consequences. The Samson Option. Does that ring a bell? If that isnt insanity,I dont know what is.
Totally agree.

He's another one that decides policy based on religious doctrine.

It's scary stuff

Old 03-05-2015, 05:34 PM
Kanda444
Offline:
You holdin....?
Poster Rank:11
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 227 Post(s)
Quoted: 20099 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 13/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss49331

Quote:
Why does everyone dislike him so much?
I'm very curious.
you mean, other than for his irrational, zionist, war mongering mentality he peddles along with the lies he tries to sell?

his speech he gave was one claiming that Iran is lying about their nuclear project and that they are near having nuclear weapons. none of what he said was founded in truth. it was the EXACT same thing G. W. Bush did with the 'we have intel about Iraq's WMD program'.

he also offered no real solutions other than abandoning peace talks.

Bleeed.exe, Kelseecat65, rob666
Old 03-05-2015, 07:01 PM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

Regarding Irans nuclear programme, they certainly dont need nukes as a deterrent. A deterrent from whom? Iran havent invaded anyone else for a loooooooong time, so why would they need a defensive nuclear capability? Their programme is obviously to achieve an offensive capability. You have to remember that they believe in the coming of the 12th Imam, so they have to create the apocalyptic conditions, which will bring about his return, and the "believers" will enter heaven, and the "nonbelievers" will perish. During the Cold War, the US and the USSR had nuclear weapons, but they didnt use them, and they knew they wouldnt use them, because of Mutually Assured Destruction, or MAD. The Iranians dont see MAD as a deterrent; they see it as an INDUCEMENT. You all need to remember that; dont forget, Iran had Martyr brigades, groups of kids and youths, who would run across Iraqi minefields, to clear them for the tanks and troops during the Iran/Iraq war. They see martyrdom, or shahada, as beautiful, and the ultimate act for Islam.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, rob666
Old 03-05-2015, 07:32 PM
nyazzip
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:113

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 5360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8831

just for the record, there are many MANY young Iranians (under 40) who are very well educated and have secular tendencies and desires, and aren't rabid theology- thumpers....Shiites(most Iranians) are not like Sunnis(most other muslims)....the hardliners running the country aren't an accurate representation of a large portion of iran, IMO

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nyazzip For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, rob666
Old 03-05-2015, 07:38 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Regarding Irans nuclear programme, they certainly dont need nukes as a deterrent. A deterrent from whom? Iran havent invaded anyone else for a loooooooong time, so why would they need a defensive nuclear capability? Their programme is obviously to achieve an offensive capability. You have to remember that they believe in the coming of the 12th Imam, so they have to create the apocalyptic conditions, which will bring about his return, and the "believers" will enter heaven, and the "nonbelievers" will perish. During the Cold War, the US and the USSR had nuclear weapons, but they didnt use them, and they knew they wouldnt use them, because of Mutually Assured Destruction, or MAD. The Iranians dont see MAD as a deterrent; they see it as an INDUCEMENT. You all need to remember that; dont forget, Iran had Martyr brigades, groups of kids and youths, who would run across Iraqi minefields, to clear them for the tanks and troops during the Iran/Iraq war. They see martyrdom, or shahada, as beautiful, and the ultimate act for Islam.
There's a lot of that on both sides

Evangelical Christians are so supportive of Israel because the second coming of Christ is directly tied to Israel in their prophecy.
It's tied to retaking islams 3rd holiest site, and they embrace the war to end all wars that would follow that........... Evangelical Christians believe it's the only way to bring Christ back.

That's why Israel gets the aid it does, it's why the religious republicans embrace everything Israel.
They don't care if Israel starts WW3, because that's the prophecy that brings Christ back to earth anyway.

50 million people in the us identify as evangelical.
That to me is scary as hell.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Bleeed.exe, Kelseecat65, nyazzip