Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Nobody respects you.
You are a liar, a Hypocrite of the highest order, and a stalker.

You need help.
Nobody? Oh you mean you and like five other people
I guess that's the bubble you live in, makes you feel important doesn't it? Speaking as if you represent everybody

I don't think you even know the definition of stalker. You think I give a fuck if you're in this thread or any thread I post in? You're awful conceded aren't you?

At the end of the day, or anytime in between, your opinion means nothing to me. You might think you're important and intelligent, but think you're complete imbecile. You're just a msnbc parrot.

So get over yourself, nobody respects you either.

Old 03-19-2015, 03:15 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post

The numbers Obama inherited? Like the number 43. That's the number of Presidents that Obama has outspent combined. Or how wages have went down since he "inherited". Even going down more after he claimed his policies are working. Which since you like numbers, is equivalent to the middle class losing one months pay a year under Obama. Food stamps are up 80%. Civil unrest exist all over the country. Race is basically front and center, which is carried by his party, and his people.

Not too mention, he's printing. Quantitative easing they call it. Which could destroy our economy.

I like how you use your progressive logic to explain the future election. Especially their #1 tactic, don't support your candidate by discussing policy. Just call the Republicans racist and anti women.

Maybe you should be specific, instead of using liberal media talking points. But I don't think you're capable of your mind working outside the lefts rhetoric.

You are so foolish. What policies are you referring to that work or don't work? Because if you're saying Bush policies caused the recession, housing bubble, and financial crisis you're insanely idiotic. And are in desperate need of a education. A lot of Democrat policies were responsible for that. Not too mention the Democrat controlled Congress made it nearly impossible for Bush to implement all his policies..

The recession might be in the past, but our jobs numbers aren't back, our wages aren't back, and our debt has doubled. And theirs nothing in Obamas policies that are trying to fix that. In fact, his policies are wreckless and dangerous for our future economy and financial system.
What was the unemployment rate when he took office? What is it now?
What was the price of gas when he took office? What is it now?
What was the rate of growth? What is it now?

He's outperforming Reagan economically.

Where did the debt come from? 2 wars he didn't start, unfunded liabilities for seniors medical care that bush signed into law with no plan for funding, and a stimulus package that bailed the economy out of the worst recession since the Great Depression, that once again was started by bush.

Not that any of that will register in your deluded brain.

Stick to what you do best, stealing valour and otherwise showing what a douchebag you are.
Leave the grown up discussions to the grown ups.

Old 03-19-2015, 04:39 PM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

Well despite all the hoo-ha bibi pulls it off again; Israel is like Russia a theocracy, Putin is expected to stay in power til 2024!!! Simple reason; no opposition.

The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 03-19-2015, 07:00 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
Well despite all the hoo-ha bibi pulls it off again; Israel is like Russia a theocracy, Putin is expected to stay in power til 2024!!! Simple reason; no opposition.
Putin pulled that trick where he basically appointed a president, but shifted power to the prime minister....... Then took the prime minister job...... Something like that anyways

I have no doubt that Israel's election was fair and free, I just don't know if choosing him is going to help them.
He's isolating them from the rest of the world, he's making a lot of enemies, and he made further promises on the eve of the election that will do this even more.

Old 03-19-2015, 07:32 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post

The numbers Obama inherited? Like the number 43. That's the number of Presidents that Obama has outspent combined. Or how wages have went down since he "inherited". Even going down more after he claimed his policies are working. Which since you like numbers, is equivalent to the middle class losing one months pay a year under Obama. Food stamps are up 80%. Civil unrest exist all over the country. Race is basically front and center, which is carried by his party, and his people.

Not too mention, he's printing. Quantitative easing they call it. Which could destroy our economy.

I like how you use your progressive logic to explain the future election. Especially their #1 tactic, don't support your candidate by discussing policy. Just call the Republicans racist and anti women.

Maybe you should be specific, instead of using liberal media talking points. But I don't think you're capable of your mind working outside the lefts rhetoric.

You are so foolish. What policies are you referring to that work or don't work? Because if you're saying Bush policies caused the recession, housing bubble, and financial crisis you're insanely idiotic. And are in desperate need of a education. A lot of Democrat policies were responsible for that. Not too mention the Democrat controlled Congress made it nearly impossible for Bush to implement all his policies..

The recession might be in the past, but our jobs numbers aren't back, our wages aren't back, and our debt has doubled. And theirs nothing in Obamas policies that are trying to fix that. In fact, his policies are wreckless and dangerous for our future economy and financial system.
Every new post you make exposes your lack of knowledge about basic economics and the financial markets as well as utter incompetence.

Quote:
The numbers Obama inherited? Like the number 43. That's the number of Presidents that Obama has outspent combined.
As inflation devalues the dollar at an average of 2.5% every year, more dollars are needed to spent to accomplish the same tasks. Otherwise movies would still be 10 cents. Every successive president will be likely spending more than the last.

Quote:
The FED and Government work together to keep our economy at equilibrium. The FED does it by increasing/decreasing the interest rate or can increase/decrease the money supply. The government can intervene by increasing/decreasing government spending or increasing/decreasing taxes. All actions that are taken are done to stimulate the economy and prevent recessions from becoming depressions or to maximize output while reducing inflation. Read up on the basic concepts maybe..

Quote:
The recession is in the past because of the economic action that was taken by the administration at the time. Our job numbers are back, maybe you should go take an actual look. If you didn't know... 5% is the natural rate of unemployment which means at our economic equilibrium 5% of the labor force will not have jobs regardless of policy. You are clearly delusional if you believe the things your saying.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
lkduke3, rob666