male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11215 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23603
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

If israel went back to whatever borders and jerusalem became an international city (why religion, but apparently its alright for that city to be claimed by religion but not israel itself) the conflict would not be over, you would have an increase of violence across the board, what don't you understand about that?

Also jerusalem was never an international city, another one of the united nations retarded ideas that never pan out in the real world.

The un is a bunch of bullshit with a bunch of nations with competing interests pretending to give a fuck about the greater good.

You argue as if the opposition to Israel are a bunch of peace loving hippies who would never raise a hand against anyone and would just love to co exist peacefully.

You are willfully ignorant when you make your arguments. Hamas wants all of israel, want all the jews dead, along with a few other groups in the region and countries who have never accepted the state with whatever borders and never will.

No amount of concessions from Israel can or will ever change this as the region responds to violence as does every other place in the world.

As for me defending israeli foreign policy I only came into this thread to correct your ignorant absurd claims that israel is the main cause of anti western sentiment in the world, again showing your ignorance on the islamic world and the middle east as a whole beyond what big bad israel has done.

I have never once claimed israel was always in the right or that I defended all their foreign policies, I don't even agree with all of Canadas foreign policy yet I still support Canada. So you can keep putting words in my mouth all you want but the fact remains, I have never denied Israelis wrongdoings I have always said I back up israel because unlike most of the middle east they are our allies and uphold similar lifestyles and living standards as us.

The Following User Says Thank You to bob351 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 03-16-2015, 11:53 PM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male

Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23603

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post

And the funniest part of all this is you constantly shit all over Putin for his involvement and alleged annexation of Crimea, all the while Israel is openly and illegally doing it every single day.
You have no problems and defend russia and putin in the various threads.

So many of your precious international laws and whatever other bullshit you call upon are being broken, russia has annex a region far larger than israel itself but no we hear no outrage from rob. Its just more of your hypocrisy.

The situations are vastly different from one another but the fact remains, russia has broken international law, pissed off the western world to no end but you don't take up such a position against them like Israel.

Oswald2001
Old 03-17-2015, 12:47 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677

Quote:
Under international law it's not up to Israel who gets control of Jerusalem.

Saying that giving up SOLE possession will automatically lead to SOLE Muslim possession is pure conjecture on your part, and would be no worse than what Israel is doing right now.

Like I've already said a million times, we can sit here and speculate what might happen if Israel starts respecting international laws, but until they do it's nothing but conjecture.

All Israel needs to do is retreat to it's mandated borders and I've got no argument left

This whole notion that the occupied territory holds strategic military value, and that's why it's still occupied is a load of shit.
You don't go and build civilian housing on land that is key to military strategy.

And the funniest part of all this is you constantly shit all over Putin for his involvement and alleged annexation of Crimea, all the while Israel is openly and illegally doing it every single day.

The day Putin goes in, bulldozes some Ukrainian houses, builds a Russian settlement it will be on the same level.
It's not a strategic military position for Israel. It was a strategic military position that has been used in the past to attack Israel..
So what better thing to do than build on it so it's no longer a baron hilltop overlooking the most populated Israeli territories.
I don't think Russia and Ukraine are comparable to the Israeli Palestinian conflict. I don't think Ukraine posed any threat to Russia. I think every threat Russia claims is propaganda. Putin recently said America is responsible for the Ukrainian crises. Two months ago he was blaming it on Neo Nazi's. Two months before that he was blaming it on violent anti Russian Ukrainians.

I don't think any of it is conjecture. I think Israel is under threat, and I don't believe for one second giving away land is going to bring peace. There's no reason to believe it would.

BTW Putin just used bombs and tanks to level Ukrainian settlements instead of bulldozers. Surely you've seen the pictures from Ukraine

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 03-17-2015, 02:32 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
If israel went back to whatever borders and jerusalem became an international city (why religion, but apparently its alright for that city to be claimed by religion but not israel itself) the conflict would not be over, you would have an increase of violence across the board, what don't you understand about that?

Also jerusalem was never an international city, another one of the united nations retarded ideas that never pan out in the real world.

The un is a bunch of bullshit with a bunch of nations with competing interests pretending to give a fuck about the greater good.

You argue as if the opposition to Israel are a bunch of peace loving hippies who would never raise a hand against anyone and would just love to co exist peacefully.

You are willfully ignorant when you make your arguments. Hamas wants all of israel, want all the jews dead, along with a few other groups in the region and countries who have never accepted the state with whatever borders and never will.

No amount of concessions from Israel can or will ever change this as the region responds to violence as does every other place in the world.

As for me defending israeli foreign policy I only came into this thread to correct your ignorant absurd claims that israel is the main cause of anti western sentiment in the world, again showing your ignorance on the islamic world and the middle east as a whole beyond what big bad israel has done.

I have never once claimed israel was always in the right or that I defended all their foreign policies, I don't even agree with all of Canadas foreign policy yet I still support Canada. So you can keep putting words in my mouth all you want but the fact remains, I have never denied Israelis wrongdoings I have always said I back up israel because unlike most of the middle east they are our allies and uphold similar lifestyles and living standards as us.
What right does Israel have to control Jerusalem bob? Was that part of the agreement that created Israel, or was the original plan for Jerusalem to be an international city?

You claimed you took a course on middle eastern studies, so you tell me.

It was a UN plan that created Israel in the first place, was that just a retarded plan too?

The inconsistencies are absolutely mind blowing .

The international body that created a Jewish homeland is full of retarded ideas?

Old 03-17-2015, 02:36 PM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
moo slums do the exact same things ALL OVER THE WORLD.

They have many moo slum International Terror Clown Mafia franchises ALL OVER THE WORLD.

They are like the KFC and McDonalds of despotism and insanity.

In every instance where they possibly can, they follow the same strategy from the moo slum International Terror Clown Mafia franchisee playbook.

You are an idiot if you fall for the moo slum con 'as if' something is wrong with anyone or anything other than the moo slum trouble makers themselves.

moo slums are essentially Crazy Mothers (same evil corrosive spirit) that destroy everything and everyone around them and drive their husbands to breakdown or an early grave.

But instead of ruining 'just' their own children and husbands, they destroy countries, regions, entire continents and...they want to destroy the whole Earth.

They do this whenever and wherever they can.

1. Cause Trouble.
2. Blame Others
3. Play 'Victim'

They do this constantly moo slum vs moo slum, moo slum vs The Juice, moo slum vs NATO, moo slum vs The West, moo slum vs Women's Rights, moo slums vs progress, moo slums vs....on and on.

They do this ALL OVER THE WORLD.

The only 'problems' the moo slums have are the ones that they cause themselves as a result of trying to forcefully manipulate others.

Don't get suckered.

Remember with who you are dealing.
Absolutely; mooslums say peace will reign for a thousand years once the WHOLE WORLD submits to Islam and Sharia law. Third Reich said they would also reign for 1000 years. Mooslums are the 21st century version of the Nazis. Make no mistake; their agendas are one and the same.

The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 03-17-2015, 02:45 PM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
male

Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23603

Quote:
What right does Israel have to control Jerusalem bob? Was that part of the agreement that created Israel, or was the original plan for Jerusalem to be an international city?

You claimed you took a course on middle eastern studies, so you tell me.

It was a UN plan that created Israel in the first place, was that just a retarded plan too?

The inconsistencies are absolutely mind blowing .

The international body that created a Jewish homeland is full of retarded ideas?
It wasn't the united nations plan to create israel. I have already touched on this earlier in this thread.

Why don't you brush up on basic facts of the creation of israel then maybe you would understand the situation better.

Oswald2001
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
You have no problems and defend russia and putin in the various threads.

So many of your precious international laws and whatever other bullshit you call upon are being broken, russia has annex a region far larger than israel itself but no we hear no outrage from rob. Its just more of your hypocrisy.

The situations are vastly different from one another but the fact remains, russia has broken international law, pissed off the western world to no end but you don't take up such a position against them like Israel.
That's right, I defend Russia from the perspective that a lot if what we do is no different or any better.

I'm no fan of Putin, I've always thought he was a nationalistic nut and and a dictator........ The truth is what's he's doing now is the same shit he's been doing for the last 15 years, even when george bush called him a friend.
The only difference is what he's doing now effects western interests, which is why there's a spotlight directed at him.

The point is he has more right to be involved in Crimea than we have to overthrow ghadaffi, Saddam or get involved in Syria.
He's protecting Russian interests on his borders, we're going on the other side of the world getting involved in shit that's none of our business.

And besides that, as a person of Jewish decent I'd think that you would be concerned about our nations unwavering support of Ukraine considering they have extreme right wing politicians in positions of power, and foreign national neo nazis fighting on their behalf.
Our country isn't being honest with our citizens about the Ukrainian side of the conflict.

rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
It wasn't the united nations plan to create israel. I have already touched on this earlier in this thread.

Why don't you brush up on basic facts of the creation of israel then maybe you would understand the situation better.
So your saying the UN had no say in the creation of Israel?

Old 03-17-2015, 02:46 PM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
male

Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23603

I am concerned about the support we are giving to ukraine and the far right, I have voiced this many times in various threads.

Old 03-17-2015, 02:47 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
It's not a strategic military position for Israel. It was a strategic military position that has been used in the past to attack Israel..
So what better thing to do than build on it so it's no longer a baron hilltop overlooking the most populated Israeli territories.
I don't think Russia and Ukraine are comparable to the Israeli Palestinian conflict. I don't think Ukraine posed any threat to Russia. I think every threat Russia claims is propaganda. Putin recently said America is responsible for the Ukrainian crises. Two months ago he was blaming it on Neo Nazi's. Two months before that he was blaming it on violent anti Russian Ukrainians.

I don't think any of it is conjecture. I think Israel is under threat, and I don't believe for one second giving away land is going to bring peace. There's no reason to believe it would.

BTW Putin just used bombs and tanks to level Ukrainian settlements instead of bulldozers. Surely you've seen the pictures from Ukraine
It's obviously not barren if building settlements requires bulldozing Palestinian homes