Quoted: 11212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss23598
Re: Netanyahu Warns Congress Iran Deal Guarantees Nuclear Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Stop throwing shit in my neighbours yards.

Stop trying to steal his land.

Realize that the only real way to get along is to make compromise.

It's really quite simple. If Israel retreated to it's mandated borders and decided that it's in everyone's best interest for Jerusalem to be an international city ( as was the original UN plan) then I'd agree with everything you're saying.

Conflict resolution requires looking at the perspectives of both sides of the conflict.

Again simply ignoring everything already stated in this thread, you live in fantasy land my friend. Repeating the same old garbage even when your points have already been shot to hell. Its always the same shit, if Israel does this, if Israel does this, if Israel does that, its all israels fault if they only stopped doing this, or that or israel did this and israel did that.

Give it a fucking rest man, you have said yourself people like isis cannot be reasoned with in other threads, yet in this thread you think hamas, another branch of islamic extremism can be and will just stop if israel does everything you say (even though its complete crap)? Along with other groups like hezbollah, isis will turn on israel eventually also... not to mention countries that would all love to take a piece of israel for themselves.

What a fucking joke man.

Old 03-16-2015, 07:02 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post

Again simply ignoring everything already stated in this thread, you live in fantasy land my friend. Repeating the same old garbage even when your points have already been shot to hell. Its always the same shit, if Israel does this, if Israel does this, if Israel does that, its all israels fault if they only stopped doing this, or that or israel did this and israel did that.

Give it a fucking rest man, you have said yourself people like isis cannot be reasoned with in other threads, yet in this thread you think hamas, another branch of islamic extremism can be and will just stop if israel does everything you say (even though its complete crap)? Along with other groups like hezbollah, isis will turn on israel eventually also... not to mention countries that would all love to take a piece of israel for themselves.

What a fucking joke man.
That's a whole lot of bandwidth, not much substance

The joke is you unable to explain the obvious.

Not playing the hate card this time?

A thousand year old conflict, where one side has the monopoly on the truth and has done no wrong........ Now that's fucking amazing bob.

I've readily acknowledged that the Arabs/Palestinians have lots of blood in their hands.
It's too bad that you are not capable of acknowledging any on the Israeli side.

Which is why it's a thousand+ year old conflict.

Old 03-16-2015, 07:06 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

OK Oswald, your turn......... Throw some rhetoric out

Old 03-16-2015, 07:09 PM
bob351
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss23598

Give me a fucking break I was the one explaining to you pages ago the history and turmoil of the region, don't even try and spin this shit around.

Nor have I ever claimed israel was 100% in the right. You honestly believe that a few concessions by israel will stop a conflict in your words "thousands" of years old?

Your own arguments are self defeating.

This is why I think you just troll in threads like this, as you have already admitted to doing.

Old 03-16-2015, 07:10 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss10521

Quote:

What a fucking joke man.

What is the moo slum excuse for the same violent insane behavior and propaganda in China, Mauritania, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Egypt, Lebanon, Russia, Chechnya, UK, France, Australia, US, Sudan, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Yemen, Philippines and on and on and on?

moo slums always:

1. Cause Trouble
2. Blamer Others
3. Play 'Victim'

ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Wherever they can.

Whenever they can.

As much as they can.

Old 03-16-2015, 07:16 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Give me a fucking break I was the one explaining to you pages ago the history and turmoil of the region, don't even try and spin this shit around.
No, what you tried to do was give a brief synopsis that either minimized or ignored one whole side of it.

In fact, 1 page ago I stated what laws Israel is breaking, and said if they stopped breaking those laws I would see Israel as being 100% on the side of right.

What I don't do is spin, or bullshit.

And people that see this as a one sided, good vs evil battle are the ones that are trying to spin it, and are completely FULL of shit.

Bob, staunch defender of Israeli policy giving everyone a history lesson LOL"...."

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Arkoquisa
Old 03-16-2015, 07:17 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
What is the moo slum excuse for the same violent insane behavior and propaganda in China, Mauritania, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Egypt, Lebanon, Russia, Chechnya, UK, France, Australia, US, Sudan, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Yemen, Philippines and on and on and on?

moo slums always:

1. Cause Trouble
2. Blamer Others
3. Play 'Victim'

ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Wherever they can.

Whenever they can.

As much as they can.
Not bad, not bad

Not in your top 10, but you've set the bar pretty high after all.

Old 03-16-2015, 10:12 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Stop throwing shit in my neighbours yards.

Stop trying to steal his land.

Realize that the only real way to get along is to make compromise.

It's really quite simple. If Israel retreated to it's mandated borders and decided that it's in everyone's best interest for Jerusalem to be an international city ( as was the original UN plan) then I'd agree with everything you're saying.

Conflict resolution requires looking at the perspectives of both sides of the conflict.
Jerusalem will never be a international city by giving it to Muslims. Every inch that Israel gives up, won't become "international". It will become Islamic. Jerusalem is considered a holy city to Islam. There's no reason to believe Jerusalem will be any different than the other two Muslim holy cities.

Your position seems to be. Israel should give up land. Much of which is perfect strategic enemy positions to fire on Israeli cities. Allow arms to come into the Palestinian territory. So there's a balance of power. Pull their security forces out of all "occupied" territory. Which really means, no Jews allowed in Palestinian territory. Because the Muslims will see any Jew business or Jewish school as a security problem.

Basically trust that after giving all the concessions. After making themselves extremely vulnerable to attacks and chaos. That their will be peace.

Even though, at the moment, the only reason a ISIS like group isn't rampaging it's way through the area is because of Israel.

So who's going to stop a revolution? Who's going to fill the power vacuum? Should Hamas be allowed to become the government in Palistine?

And what does Israel get to do if they are bombarded with rockets and suicide bombers after these concessions?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
bob351, Oswald2001
Old 03-16-2015, 10:25 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Jerusalem will never be a international city. Every inch that Israel gives up, won't become "international". It will become Islamic. Jerusalem is considered a holy city to Islam. There's no reason to believe Jerusalem will be any different than the other two Muslim holy cities.

Your position seems to be. Israel should give up land. Much of which is perfect strategic enemy positions to fire on Israeli cities. Allow arms to come into the Palestinian territory. So there's a balance of power. Pull their security forces out of all "occupied" territory. Which really means, no Jews allowed in Palestinian territory. Because the Muslims will see any Jew business or Jewish school as a security problem.

Basically trust that after giving all the concessions. After making themselves extremely vulnerable to attacks and chaos. That their will be peace.

Even though, at the moment, the only reason a ISIS like group isn't rampaging it's way through the area is because of Israel.

So who's going to stop a revolution? Who's going to fill the power vacuum? Should Hamas be allowed to become the government in Palistine?

And what does Israel get to do if they are bombarded with rockets and suicide bombers after these concessions?
Under international law it's not up to Israel who gets control of Jerusalem.

Saying that giving up SOLE possession will automatically lead to SOLE Muslim possession is pure conjecture on your part, and would be no worse than what Israel is doing right now.

Like I've already said a million times, we can sit here and speculate what might happen if Israel starts respecting international laws, but until they do it's nothing but conjecture.

All Israel needs to do is retreat to it's mandated borders and I've got no argument left

This whole notion that the occupied territory holds strategic military value, and that's why it's still occupied is a load of shit.
You don't go and build civilian housing on land that is key to military strategy.

And the funniest part of all this is you constantly shit all over Putin for his involvement and alleged annexation of Crimea, all the while Israel is openly and illegally doing it every single day.

The day Putin goes in, bulldozes some Ukrainian houses, builds a Russian settlement it will be on the same level.

Old 03-16-2015, 11:10 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss10521

moo slums were told by their murdering psychopathic Child Molesting 'profit', MoreHamHead, that ALL land on this entire Earth is moo slum land.

The land thieves...are the moo slums themselves.

MoreHamHead was just another Dark Ages barbarous raiding warlord like Ghengis Khan, the Vikings, the Goths, the Vandals, etc. who stole anything and everything that he could.

The moo slum raiders already have stolen 99.75% of the land mass in that region.

It's not...enough? Srsly?

The good thing is that the Dark Ages Death CULT is dying.

It's too Evil, and frankly...ridiculous and pathetic, to survive in the cold clear light of day.

Good riddance.

It can't be gone soon enough.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
rob666