Go Back  

NBC to Donald Trump: You're Fired 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #41  
Old 07-02-2015, 07:14 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: NBC to Donald Trump: You're Fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
If he is paying 350 a week in taxes, he isn't illegal
If everybody stopped employing illegal immigrants tomorrow, there would be no more immigration problem.

Industries like agriculture and others have been using them for decades, driving down American wages and giving illegals motivation to keep coming.

Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 07-02-2015, 08:38 PM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4568 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss11695
Re: NBC to Donald Trump: You're Fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
If everybody stopped employing illegal immigrants tomorrow, there would be no more immigration problem.

Industries like agriculture and others have been using them for decades, driving down American wages and giving illegals motivation to keep coming.
True, but as long as they're are people wanting to save a buck off the sweat of someone's back, there will always be someone being part of the problem. most of America's problems are because Americans are the problem, same could be said about many other issues.

Now with problematic Americans set aside, the big issue is that there isn't even enough labor jobs to fill every immigrants demand. Some of those just coming to work, come for genuine reasons. hell it's like me, when I went to work in Iraq years ago making triple the wages, for the same work. And those that get success in finding work do great for their families back in mexico.

When they can't find work, they have exhausted everything they owned in getting here. They don't have the money to get home. Some will trudge on without any harm done till something comes up but majority end up turning to crime to survive. Many end up in the inner city and lost in the low-income society, the younger ones feed the crime system yadda yadda yadda-

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 07-02-2015, 10:18 PM
Metal Mike's Avatar
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable
Join Date: Jun 2013
 
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388
Re: NBC to Donald Trump: You're Fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
If he is paying 350 a week in taxes, he isn't illegal
But how much goes on his W-2 every year?

Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 07-02-2015, 10:23 PM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4568 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss11695
Re: NBC to Donald Trump: You're Fired

Quote:
During a town hall style event in Nashville to discuss Obamacare, President Obama referred to some illegal immigrants as “gang-bangers,” adding they should be deported.

Obama made his remarks after he was asked if he would expand Obamacare benefits to illegal immigrants.

“We should not be encouraging illegal immigration,” he remarked to the group. “What we should be doing is setting up a smart legal immigration system that doesn’t separate families but does focus on making sure that people who are dangerous, people who are, you know, gang-bangers, who are criminals that we’re deporting as quickly as possible.”

Obama boasted that “we’ve made improvements on all those fronts,” but blamed House Republicans for failing to pass comprehensive immigration reform.

During his conversation, he pointed out that some illegal immigrants are contributing to society and families need a pathway to legalization.

He referred to his executive actions on immigration reform as one way he was handling the issue in the meantime while he’s waiting for Congress to act.

“I suspect this will be a topic of conversation during the upcoming presidential campaign,” he said.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 07-02-2015, 10:25 PM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4568 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss11695
Re: NBC to Donald Trump: You're Fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
But how much goes on his W-2 every year?
Who knows,

Probably has a S.S# with a name like "Thomas Davis" attached to it.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 07-02-2015, 11:39 PM
Metal Mike's Avatar
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable
Join Date: Jun 2013
 
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388
Re: NBC to Donald Trump: You're Fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Who knows,

Probably has a S.S# with a name like "Thomas Davis" attached to it.
My point was that just because his boss withholds from his check every week doesn't make him legal. It just means his boss knows how to cover his own ass.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
rob666
  #47  
Old 07-02-2015, 11:43 PM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4568 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss11695
Re: NBC to Donald Trump: You're Fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
My point was that just because his boss withholds from his check every week doesn't make him legal. It just means his boss knows how to cover his own ass.
His boss would have to sponsor him, they are pretty tight on where the taxes goes while sponsoring a visa. Unless he has a migrant work visa, which the boss typically just 1099s

On a more realistic note, if he is making over a grand a week, as a form carpenter, he most likely isn't even a migrant worker.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 07-02-2015, 11:46 PM
twayblade's Avatar
twayblade
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:392
female
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1840
Re: NBC to Donald Trump: You're Fired

Trump is good with money, but sucks balls when it comes to humanity.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to twayblade For This Useful Post:
rob666
  #49  
Old 07-03-2015, 04:11 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: NBC to Donald Trump: You're Fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by twayblade View Post
Trump is good with money, but sucks balls when it comes to humanity.
That's a common occurrence.

Being really successful in business means being absolutely ruthless when you need to be.

Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 07-03-2015, 04:12 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: NBC to Donald Trump: You're Fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
True, but as long as they're are people wanting to save a buck off the sweat of someone's back, there will always be someone being part of the problem. most of America's problems are because Americans are the problem, same could be said about many other issues.

Now with problematic Americans set aside, the big issue is that there isn't even enough labor jobs to fill every immigrants demand. Some of those just coming to work, come for genuine reasons. hell it's like me, when I went to work in Iraq years ago making triple the wages, for the same work. And those that get success in finding work do great for their families back in mexico.

When they can't find work, they have exhausted everything they owned in getting here. They don't have the money to get home. Some will trudge on without any harm done till something comes up but majority end up turning to crime to survive. Many end up in the inner city and lost in the low-income society, the younger ones feed the crime system yadda yadda yadda-
You working for KBR?

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO