Go Back  

NATO Coalition Plans to ‘Destroy’ ISIS 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #1  
Old 09-06-2014, 09:51 AM
Ntwadumela's Avatar
Ntwadumela
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:206
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4233
NATO Coalition Plans to ‘Destroy’ ISIS

ISIS should have kissed the worlds ass, thankfully stupidity prevailed and they will now become a cliff note in history rather than a so-called great Islamic Empire.


Quote:
The United States announced that it has assembled a coalition to fight the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, the radical terrorist group that has murdered two American journalists and draws fighters from around the world.

Members of the coalition, which includes Australia, Britain, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, and Turkey, met during the NATO summit in Wales about a two-part approach for defeating ISIS. Foreign involvement would mostly consist of air strikes and support for local forces on the ground. Ground forces are a "red line" for coalition members.

Turkey, one of the members of the coalition, unfortunately shares a border with Syria that has become a hot spot for extremists looking to join with ISIS. Online instruction manuals tell aspiring militants to get to Turkey and then cross into ISIS-controlled territory.

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said that there's "no containment policy for ISIL," using an alternate name for the terrorist group. “They’re an ambitious, avowed, genocidal, territorial-grabbing, caliphate-desiring quasi state with an irregular army, and leaving them in some capacity intact anywhere would leave a cancer in place that will ultimately come back to haunt us.”
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...troy-isis.html

Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ntwadumela For This Useful Post:
Illusion, Kanda444, kellyhound, Mr Poo, Oswald2001
  #2  
Old 09-06-2014, 10:11 AM
ralucagymnast's Avatar
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812
Re: NATO Coalition Plans to ‘Destroy’ ISIS

Yes at last; John Kerry must have listened to some of my conversations with other people: "U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said that there's "no containment policy for ISIL," using an alternate name for the terrorist group. “They’re an ambitious, avowed, genocidal, territorial-grabbing, caliphate-desiring quasi state with an irregular army, and leaving them in some capacity intact anywhere would leave a cancer in place that will ultimately come back to haunt us.”
Say it like it is John lol dont hold back Ive said many of the same things to various friends. If I was in power, the world would defo be a better place for sure.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
fenek, Oswald2001
  #3  
Old 09-06-2014, 10:23 AM
Ntwadumela's Avatar
Ntwadumela
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:206
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4233
Re: NATO Coalition Plans to ‘Destroy’ ISIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
Yes at last; John Kerry must have listened to some of my conversations with other people: "U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said that there's "no containment policy for ISIL," using an alternate name for the terrorist group. “They’re an ambitious, avowed, genocidal, territorial-grabbing, caliphate-desiring quasi state with an irregular army, and leaving them in some capacity intact anywhere would leave a cancer in place that will ultimately come back to haunt us.”
Say it like it is John lol dont hold back Ive said many of the same things to various friends. If I was in power, the world would defo be a better place for sure.
James Woolsly said it best when he described ISIS as

Quote:
a army of theocratic totalitarian genocidal imperialist.

They are theocratic because they think God is on their side and they feel free to bury you or me alive or crucify us.

They are totalitarian in they want to control every aspect of peoples lives and not just their behavior but their thinking.

They are genocidal because they want to kill you if you don't join their side of Islam.

And their imperialists because they want to control a country and use it to expand. They are much worse than terrorists.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ntwadumela For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #4  
Old 09-06-2014, 10:24 AM
ralucagymnast's Avatar
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812
Re: NATO Coalition Plans to ‘Destroy’ ISIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntwadumela View Post
James Woolsly said it best when he described ISIS as
Absolutely.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #5  
Old 09-06-2014, 11:04 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2757 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10522
Re: NATO Coalition Plans to ‘Destroy’ ISIS

ISIS represents the true face of the DEATH Cult as made up by MoreHamHead, the sociopathic Child Raping CON MAN.

They are NOT 'radical' in terms of what the Queeran teaches.

They exhibit exactly the type of actions and behavior that MoreHamHead wanted to achieve his aim of Global Conquest and the complete enslavement of all Mankind.


"religion of Peace"?

Pull-eeeeeze!

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
hayden50
  #6  
Old 09-06-2014, 12:32 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: NATO Coalition Plans to ‘Destroy’ ISIS

I don't believe they can or will be defeated by NATO only using air power. I realize there will be local forces on the ground who we'll coordinate with. I'm just not confident in the forces. It seems like the only way to completely get rid of them would be genocide. And that's obviously not a option.
I wonder how bad it would have to get before it was a option.

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-06-2014, 12:54 PM
Ntwadumela's Avatar
Ntwadumela
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:206
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4233
Re: NATO Coalition Plans to ‘Destroy’ ISIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I don't believe they can or will be defeated by NATO only using air power. I realize there will be local forces on the ground who we'll coordinate with. I'm just not confident in the forces. It seems like the only way to completely get rid of them would be genocide. And that's obviously not a opinion.
I wonder how bad it would have to get before it was a option.
It certainly would help if we took their advantage of human shields away.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ntwadumela For This Useful Post:
niknik
  #8  
Old 09-06-2014, 01:41 PM
ralucagymnast's Avatar
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812
Re: NATO Coalition Plans to ‘Destroy’ ISIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
ISIS represents the true face of the DEATH Cult as made up by MoreHamHead, the sociopathic Child Raping CON MAN.

They are NOT 'radical' in terms of what the Queeran teaches.

They exhibit exactly the type of actions and behavior that MoreHamHead wanted to achieve his aim of Global Conquest and the complete enslavement of all Mankind.


"religion of Peace"?

Pull-eeeeeze!
Well its like I said, this "religion of peace" bullshit is very ambiguous indeed. Once EVERYBODY lives under the rules of Allah (people will be given a choice convert, pay the Jizyah ( a kind of tax paid by non-Muslims) and live your life in dhimmitude, as a dhimmi, or classless person, or die), under a worldwide caliphate, peace will reign eternally, apparently. Unfortunately, people misunderstand the term "religion of peace".

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
Kanda444
  #9  
Old 09-06-2014, 01:58 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: NATO Coalition Plans to ‘Destroy’ ISIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntwadumela View Post
It certainly would help if we took their advantage of human shields away.
Very true. But if that was easily done Israel would have done that in Palestine already. I have no doubt NATO will fuck their world all up. But American forces fucked their world all up already in Afghanistan. And here we are again. Many of them will just scatter and blend in. Many of them will run to places we can't or won't get to them. We have to be willing to go wherever they are. Like Bush said, but was not able to get support for. When he said to the terrorist we will keep you running until there is no place left to hide. Also when he said you're either with us or you're with the terrorist. A lot of people don't understand what he meant by that. They say he was saying you have to support America or you're a enemy. But what he meant was if you allow terrorist to recruit, train, and plot in your country you're with the terrorist.

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-06-2014, 10:24 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: NATO Coalition Plans to ‘Destroy’ ISIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Very true. But if that was easily done Israel would have done that in Palestine already. I have no doubt NATO will fuck their world all up. But American forces fucked their world all up already in Afghanistan. And here we are again. Many of them will just scatter and blend in. Many of them will run to places we can't or won't get to them. We have to be willing to go wherever they are. Like Bush said, but was not able to get support for. When he said to the terrorist we will keep you running until there is no place left to hide. Also when he said you're either with us or you're with the terrorist. A lot of people don't understand what he meant by that. They say he was saying you have to support America or you're a enemy. But what he meant was if you allow terrorist to recruit, train, and plot in your country you're with the terrorist.
Well, maybe bush shouldn't have tried to pretend that Pakistan was our friend..... Meanwhile they were harbouring bin laden, and had al quada training camps. Maybe bush should have been more aggressive with the Saudis, because the majority of high jackers were Saudi and it turns out that the Saudis are assisting ISIS......... But doing that would probably have a negative effect on the relationship between bush's family and the Saudis. Bush was a fucking idiot.

ISIS is the remnants of the Iraqi resistance....... Every time you invade a nation, especially in the Middle East, you create the next generation of terrorists....... And here we are.
The problem now is we can't allow a group as organized and effective as ISIS to grow any stronger, but attacking them doesn't end the threat either...... The more involved we get, the bigger the bullseye on our backs.

I can't help but wonder how much funding, arms and intelligence went to ISIS back when McCain was calling them "rebels" and hoping they took out Assad......

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Zambini

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO