Go Back  

NAACP: Tea Party The “Taliban Wing Of American Politics” 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 05-20-2013, 01:45 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: NAACP: Tea Party The “Taliban Wing Of American Politics”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nuggets View Post
Exactly my point. The lamestream media and even Obama talks Shit on fox news because they tell the other side, but that's obviously just because Obama is black and fox news is a bunch of white racists, Sean Hannity is a slave owner and rush Limbaugh tortures little black children in his basement
Whatever happened to objective reporting? You know, like report the facts and let people decide rather than report partisan talking points. There should be NO sides when it comes to reporting.

MSNBC is just as bad on the left, but make no mistake FOX is nothing more than Rupert Murdoch's views being expressed.
Rush Limbaugh? I lost all respect for the guy after he got caught being a pill head. I have a problem with guys like Rush that advocate putting addicts in jail until THEY themselves become an addict.... Then its a completely different tune.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-22-2013, 09:41 PM
AmericanIllusions's Avatar
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029
Re: NAACP: Tea Party The “Taliban Wing Of American Politics”

The NAACP was founded by Zionist Jews. For the longest blacks weren't even allowed to be the president of the organization. You think I'm lying then look it up.

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-22-2013, 10:11 PM
banana dick
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:481
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327
Re: NAACP: Tea Party The “Taliban Wing Of American Politics”

the tea party is a fucking joke. nothing more than a collection of hateful, ignorant, scared, small minded hicks who want to blame all their problems on the negro president and immigration. fuck conservatives. go ahead, somebody, and show me some examples of something OTHER than spread lies and ignorance that the tea party has accomplished. whining about obamacare and holding poorly-written signs doesn't count, BTW.

and anybody who thinks otherwise is beyond help. they've already been brainwashed, and should be quarantined to live out the rest of their days watching fox news and listening to alex jones.

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-24-2013, 04:26 AM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1027
Join Date: Sep 2012
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss406
Re: NAACP: Tea Party The “Taliban Wing Of American Politics”

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana dick View Post
the tea party is a fucking joke. nothing more than a collection of hateful, ignorant, scared, small minded hicks who want to blame all their problems on the negro president and immigration. fuck conservatives. go ahead, somebody, and show me some examples of something OTHER than spread lies and ignorance that the tea party has accomplished. whining about obamacare and holding poorly-written signs doesn't count, BTW.

and anybody who thinks otherwise is beyond help. they've already been brainwashed, and should be quarantined to live out the rest of their days watching fox news and listening to alex jones.
Your a racist small minded asshole who blames everything on people with different views than you.

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-25-2013, 04:38 AM
ldelgadillo's Avatar
ldelgadillo
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:642
female
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss864
Re: NAACP: Tea Party The “Taliban Wing Of American Politics”

the republicans may have fox news, but the democrats have CNN, NBC, MSNBC ,and dont forget the new york times. the news media is overwhelmingly liberal.

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-25-2013, 04:57 AM
ldelgadillo's Avatar
ldelgadillo
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:642
female
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss864
Re: NAACP: Tea Party The “Taliban Wing Of American Politics”

you guys dont have to worry about the tea party any more, the white house has the IRS pretty much taking care of them, fox news shouldnt worry you guys anymore either, the CIA is wiretapping their reporters and executives, sucks to be conservative

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-27-2013, 02:08 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: NAACP: Tea Party The “Taliban Wing Of American Politics”

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldelgadillo View Post
the republicans may have fox news, but the democrats have CNN, NBC, MSNBC ,and dont forget the new york times. the news media is overwhelmingly liberal.
CNN and NBC to huh, the big "liberal media"? Why not ABC and CBS too? Fuck, throw in HBO while your at it.

Fox news is part of an empire owned by Rupert Murdoch, it includes a lot of newspapers such as the Wall Street Journal as well.
About a year ago a lot of his top people were criminally charged in the UK for hacking into peoples phones to get private information.

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-27-2013, 02:10 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: NAACP: Tea Party The “Taliban Wing Of American Politics”

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldelgadillo View Post
you guys dont have to worry about the tea party any more, the white house has the IRS pretty much taking care of them, fox news shouldnt worry you guys anymore either, the CIA is wiretapping their reporters and executives, sucks to be conservative
Well, when you run around protesting paying any taxes at all chance are your gonna get on the IRS radar.
If you went to pot rallies you'd wind up in the DEA's crosshairs too, its all cause & effect.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO