Contributions: 16

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3913
Re: My Email from Nigeria..

If you fall for it... I got a bridge for sale.

Zahir82
Old 05-10-2013, 05:29 PM
PTSD Is My Life
Offline:
Your Mothers Nightmare...
Poster Rank:302
Male

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 907 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2617

You can all bugger off I am currently working with around 25 teams in Nigeria where family members or others have died in plane, car and boat accidents leaving at leats $20 million each and I am apparently soon to recieve my first payment after facing a lengthy legal battle and paying a fee of around $100,000 so far on it and I am soon to send the (almost definately maybe) final payment of $18,000 to cover transfer fee's.

I was relieved to be told by Doctor of medicine and legal matters and CEO of the Nigerian pile and herpes treatment foundation that sending money by Western Union is completely safe and fully traceable anyways I needn't worry as I now have 6 burly Nigerian body guards living in my house who will soon pay me all the back rent they owe as soon as the clerical error in transferring funds from their multi-millionaire families is sorted out, in fact one of the men who at first seemed terrifying has become a good friend and has promised me he will not only pay me back in full for the brand new BMW I bought for him but he will give me 4 times the amount and he will also leave the car for me when he returns to Nigeria with my only daughter who is 13 and to become the princess of his tribal kingdom that covers no less than 4 gold, 3 emerald, 2 ruby and 1 cheese wizz mines bringing in billions a week to his tribe, I say his as he is obviously King. Amarobbinu Kong is his name, Amarobbinu likes to be called by his full title of King Kong and has told my daughter that on her first period he will make his informal bed sharing (purely platonic of course) right by marrying her in fact he says his great grand dad was so taken by his love of a woman he climbed a tall building or something ....

So you lot can all back the *&%£ off - I have all my families life savings secretly tied up in this and have secretly remortgaged everyones homes too, but hey soon I will be loaded and can pay it all back and they will be none the wiser.....

Yours
Arthur
A Gullabletwat

Siegfried Sassoon

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PTSD Is My Life For This Useful Post:
jardude699, Norwegian1, pbaj12, Zahir82
Old 05-10-2013, 06:06 PM
PTSD Is My Life
Offline:
Your Mothers Nightmare...
Poster Rank:302
Male

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 907 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2617

A WORD OF WARNING!!!

Oh dear me....I write to you from my prison cell after being disowned by my family and losing my daughter to the African sex industry it was all as scam I can't believe it I truly can't.

I thought the Story about A Mr Kong climbing a tall building seemed familiar and it really has nothing to do with his family being famous the world over......

I cannot believe I was taken in by those who lived under my own roof and ate me into bankrupcy ...... BUT at least I still have my millions to come from Nigeria and they will be with me shortly as soon as I send my family jewelry and all the families original passports to confirm who we are along with 40 blank pages with my signature block and signature at the bottom (it will speed up the paperwork process) oh how I will show all the non-believers when I am rich, rich, rich and then I can continue to claim the other 24 claims of $20 million.......

Joking aside these tossers have ruined some genuine people as not all their con tricks are so blatantly obvious....hanging the feckers up by the balls with guitar wire would be a fitting start for the beginning of the payback ritual....

Siegfried Sassoon

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PTSD Is My Life For This Useful Post:
lkduke3, Norwegian1
Old 05-14-2013, 02:04 PM
chefbob09
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:243
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3577

419, have not idea how people believe this shit, but I suppose send a million emails and if one bites its worth it.

The Following User Says Thank You to chefbob09 For This Useful Post:
Zahir82
Old 05-18-2013, 12:58 PM
Abaaub
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2878
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssssss82

I've won the Nigerian lottery so many times I can't count. I am officially the luckiest fucker on the planet.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abaaub For This Useful Post:
swheaton, Zahir82
Old 06-16-2013, 03:34 AM
Eskimo Aids
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2208

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss128

There's banks in Nigeria?

Old 06-18-2013, 01:47 PM
jinhwangtikatang
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:913

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss501

So rude of him, berging in like that.

Old 06-21-2013, 01:41 PM
JackiRive26
Offline:
Jackdere
Poster Rank:431

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1573

Quote:
Originally Posted by velocityman3 View Post
Not the one I wanted but a good reverse scam.

http://419eater.com/html/okorie.htm
I actually read all of that scam between "Rev Orkie" and the "real Rev.Corbin. Oh my, that's priceless.I laughed so hard when I saw the tattoo on Orkie, and the passport for Ali was so funny. Interesting website. Thanks for sharing.

Old 06-25-2013, 02:15 AM
Tibsim
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:2245
Male, last time I checked

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss125

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbaj12 View Post
I get these every day. One time just to mess with the guy I went along with it..I was selling something on craigslist and the guy emailed me saying he was on vacation in Nigeria or some other country and he would have a box shipped to me. Then after I gave him the tracking number, he would transfer me the money.
So when the box came I put a bunch of rocks, trash and general junk in there. Never did hear back from him..
OMG, you are my hero!