Go Back  

MuslimStern Says German Sex Attack Victims Are to Blame for the Attacks on Them 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 01-22-2016, 05:03 PM
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:251
Hoosierb'strd
Contributions: 121

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 846 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 4/20
Today Posts
5/11 sssss3408
MuslimStern Says German Sex Attack Victims Are to Blame for the Attacks on Them

Germans must ban ALCOHOL if they want to prevent further sex attacks and help North Africans integrate, says Muslim group

• MuslimStern compared women to 'naked antelope' presented before 'lions'
  • The group said banning alcohol in Germany would help resolve the issue
  • German women were told to dress like the Virgin Mary and not Lady Gaga
  • The group accused the women of being responsible for their own attacks
Germany needs to ban alcohol if it wants to prevent further sexual violence and to help North African migrants integrate into society, a Muslim pressure group has claimed.

Commenting on the Cologne sex-attack controversy, MuslimStern, which has 20,000 followers on Facebook, said its mission was to 'highlight the way the media was using the incidents to promote racism against minorities'.

The group complained that the female victims had brought the unwanted attention to themselves by dressing in a manner that North African men were not accustomed to.

The group claimed: 'You cannot expect to chuck a naked antelope in front of a lion and not expect it to react. It is mind boggling that with so much time spent teaching children about sex at school, they completely forget to pass on this basic biological fact.'

As a consequence of the attacks, they urged the German government to introduce a ban across the country on the consumption of alcohol.

The group also blamed women for getting attacked by inciting the young men.

In one section of the Facebook post, which has since been deleted, the group claims: 'Some women should think about whether it is wise to lightly dressed and drunk, to go between hordes of drunken men.

'In general, the woman wearing due to their nature have a responsibility when it goes out of the house.

'You can not throw a naked antelope from a lion and expect that at the lion stirs nothing.

'It is amazing that is taught in biology class so much about the mating and sexual behavior of living things, but these rules are completely ignored in everyday life.

'And because many non-Muslims constantly emphasise that we live in a Christian country, we call on you, in this country that women should dress Christian.

'Mary, Mother of Jesus, lived out as a Christian woman has to dress. So it would be highly recommended for some women to take Mary as a role model and not Lady Gaga.'

Searching for a home: Refugees walk along a street as they cross the Slovenian-Austrian border today

More than 520 women have reported assaults from New Year's Eve with at least three rapes which have been blamed on Muslim migrants who congregated around Cologne's cathedral during the night.

Cologne's Muslim preacher Imam Sami Abu-Yusuf, who blamed women wearing perfume for the fact they were assaulted over the New Year, went on to justify it by saying that alcohol had taken away the restrictions of 'men from North Africa'.

He also added that the sex attackers were 'from North Africa', unlike Salafists like himself who are mostly from India and the Middle East.

Mr Yusuf had earlier told Russian TV women only had themselves to blame for being assaulted because of the way they dressed. When asked why the attacks had happened he told REN TV: 'One of the reasons is the way the women were dressed. If they just wear light clothing and put on perfume, then things like this will happen.'

After the comments local Green MP Volker Beck complained to police about the comments saying it was incitement to carry out crime.

As the controversy raged over the remarks, a reporter from the Cologne Express asked him to qualify his statements, and reported that he laughed when asked if he really believed that women were responsible for the attacks they suffered.

He told the Express: 'My reply was taken out of context. What I said was that we have a real problem with men from North Africa living in Cologne. These young men take tablets and drugs, and over New Year they took alcohol which took away all the barriers.'

Click image for larger version

Name:	305EF92100000578-0-image-a-26_1453455530457.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	665131
Cologne Imam Sami Abu-Yusuf, pictured, suggested the women were attacked because they 'wore perfume'

Asked if that was the reason he was saying the women were attacked, he said: 'No, that is of course forbidden and not only for Muslims. But there were women with very open clothing and they were wearing perfume, and at the same time while walking through the drunken masses, of course for these North African men, that was an excuse to grope them. That doesn't mean to say that I believe women cannot be dressed like this. Everyone has to accept that.'

However as the controversy grows, German security experts have admitted that they had the mosque where he preaches under surveillance for more than a decade, including a raid in 2004 over suspicions that it was at the heart of a secret network of Arabic mujahedeen.

However they failed to come up with any concrete evidence of terrorist attacks that were planned. It has also been confirmed that he is regarded as Salafist extremist orientated on Wahhabism, which is the stricter Saudi Arabian form of Islam.

German FDP-Politician Tobias said: 'His statements are typical thinking for a Salafist. Not just he but other Salafists and Salafists on online platforms have justified the rape of women in the same way.'

Source

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to slyksleevemuckyey For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, gatagato, lobo221, Oswald2001
Old 01-22-2016, 05:32 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 20/20
Today Posts
9/11 ssss61179
Re: MuslimStern Says German Sex Attack Victims Are to Blame for the Attacks on

Yeah blame it on our women. It's never the fault of these animals who can't control their urges. fuck off home where you belong.

Old 01-22-2016, 05:47 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss10534

The Liberals that brought in these moo slum animals knew this would happen.

They wanted this to happen.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Bletch, facing_reality
Old 01-22-2016, 06:59 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:435

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

From the Qur'an:
"Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and guard their modesty. That is purer for them, verily Allah is All-Aware of what they do."

Blaming anyone or anything other than the men who did this is hypocritical nonsense. This "Imam" needs to read the book from which he claims to preach. Same goes for this Muslimstern group.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a175 For This Useful Post:
beepboop, hrstevens
Old 01-22-2016, 07:37 PM
facing_reality
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1029

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406

Quote:
Originally Posted by a175 View Post
From the Qur'an:
"Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and guard their modesty. That is purer for them, verily Allah is All-Aware of what they do."

Blaming anyone or anything other than the men who did this is hypocritical nonsense. This "Imam" needs to read the book from which he claims to preach. Same goes for this Muslimstern group.
"4:34 Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them."

"4:15 As for those of your women who are guilty of lewdness, ... confine them to the houses until death take them"

Also note in a175's example that it is "purer" for "the believing men to lower their gaze and guard their modesty;" it's not actually expressly commanded. They're still "pure" if they don't do that, just not "as pure."

And of course, the above verses are all about Muslim women. Infidels aren't actually on the radar, so do remember that.

Therefore these "lewd" German women are "bad women," because they "guard not their secret." Lewdness is a capital offense. A little rape here-&-there seems perfectly justifiable on those grounds. Seems to me like these guys know perfectly well what they're talking about, & the "logic" of their religion.

To be fair, a175 has expressly stated that he doesn't practice their form of Islam. But from my point of view, the issue is directly with statements & tenets like the above, & the (pretty straightforward) interpretation of them, regardless of sect.

The Following User Says Thank You to facing_reality For This Useful Post:
Bletch
Old 01-22-2016, 07:48 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Quote:
Originally Posted by facing_reality View Post
"4:34 Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them."

"4:15 As for those of your women who are guilty of lewdness, ... confine them to the houses until death take them"

And of course, the above verses are about Muslim women.

Therefore these "lewd" German women are "bad women," because they "guard not their secret." Lewdness is a capital offense. A little rape here-&-there seems perfectly justifiable. Seems to me like these guys know perfectly well what they're talking about, & the "logic" of their religion.
If you want to derail this, I suggest that perhaps we start a new thread. Just be aware that "comparative religion" is kind of my thing, and that I study the Qur'an on a regular basis. If you think you've figured it out with by using a questionable English translation...
Well, I'll just be polite and say that there's a reason Salafis are pretty much rejected by the mainstream. I'll take you to school if you like.

Still haven't responded to my earlier challenge, btw.

Old 01-22-2016, 07:54 PM
facing_reality
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1029

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406

Quote:
Originally Posted by a175 View Post
If you want to derail this...
You're the only one "derailing" anything, Fuck-face! You posted, then I posted a logical rebuttal using verses from your same precious "sacred" book. You don't want the discourse, then don't post anything in the first place!!! Otherwise, suck-it-up & prepare to have your bullshit called out.

You don't like it? GO FUCK YOURSELF

The Following User Says Thank You to facing_reality For This Useful Post:
Bletch
Old 01-22-2016, 08:06 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Right, right... I don't want the discourse.
I invited you to start a new thread and even come to my city for discourse (with me footing the bill).

My participation in this thread was calling out the scumbags that try to justify their actions. That's not a derailment.

Can you even survive without slurs and caps?

My apologies to the OP. I seem to be a magnet for this.

Old 01-22-2016, 08:42 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:364
Female

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2030

Fine. Ban all Muslims from consuming alcohol. Those caught drinking, can be deported back to the wild, to be eaten by other "lions".

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
Cancun78, Etsu, facing_reality, gatagato, Nasty Nuggets, tbone79
Old 01-22-2016, 11:54 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss10534

If you bring a hundred hyenas into your home, don't get upset when they ruin the carpet, drapes, furniture, etc.

Not to mention eating you...and your children.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Bletch