Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Muslims Threw Christians Off Refugee Boat Crossing the Mediterranean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
NATO constitutes a system of collective defence whereby its member states agree to mutual defense in response to an attack by any external party. It wasn't created to combat the communist bloc..
And what external party would that have been? All the defensive positions and arms developed by member nations specifically to combat Russia in Europe was just coincidence? The Cold War didn't happen? C'mon man

Old 04-23-2015, 03:39 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
I get the point entirelly, and my statment supported the point. I however elaberated in saying, we don't know just how bad it can be. And we don't have any idea how to neutralize it, since we don't have a clue numerically whom it is that are supporting the machine.

We face a silent army in the battle against islam radicalism. Most people want to sit around making exscuses for "not all muslims" but quite frankly, Bahbib down at the 7-11, that has his entire family sleeping in the back of the store, instead of investing in buying a home, could be for one of two reasons. 1, all of his funding is into savings to put his kids in college, or two, he is part of the machine.

We have so many displaced muslims all over the world taking advantage of the coorperate dollar, there is no way to know who is a true moderate, or who is a support cell.

Money is the best army builder.
There has been how many terrorist attacks committed by Muslims on American soil?

And how many Muslims?

How many support cells have been discovered?

I'm not making excuses for the very few that committed any kind of violent act, but putting out the theory that the guy down the street running the corner store could be saving his money for a terror operation
How many times has this happened to even contemplate the possibility?

Honestly every immigrant I've met that runs the family store does so, so that the next generation won't have to make the sacrifice he did and have opportunity that he didn't.

Some common denominators I've noticed among immigrants that differentiate them from western cultures are that they value education, family, and are willing to make that commitment to saving money to put their family ahead.

Old 04-23-2015, 03:40 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Adolf Putin wants to re-establish the Evil Soviet Union Empire.

Adolf Erdogan wants to re-establish the Evil Ottoman Empire.

Adolf Ayatollah wants to re-establish the Evil Persian Empire.
Your aware that turkey is a NATO member, right

Long on rhetoric, short on reality, as usual.

Old 04-23-2015, 03:44 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4575 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss11713

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
There has been how many terrorist attacks committed by Muslims on American soil?

And how many Muslims?

How many support cells have been discovered?

I'm not making excuses for the very few that committed any kind of violent act, but putting out the theory that the guy down the street running the corner store could be saving his money for a terror operation
How many times has this happened to even contemplate the possibility?

Honestly every immigrant I've met that runs the family store does so, so that the next generation won't have to make the sacrifice he did and have opportunity that he didn't.

Some common denominators I've noticed among immigrants that differentiate them from western cultures are that they value education, family, and are willing to make that commitment to saving money to put their family ahead.
That is a 50/50 chance, that you, nor I, or anyone for that matter knows, what they do. I didn't say they could be saving for themselves to perform the terror. I said they could be putting in their own form of religious ties, that directly supports what is driving radical islams in foriegn soil.

Oswald2001
Old 04-23-2015, 03:48 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
dude

Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss11713

On that note of family values, and them saving for their families etc, etc. Come visit and stay for extended periods of time in major cities. you'll see more scumish islam immigrants, that would fit better on the more negative sprecrum of the profile, versus the whole "just relishing the american dream"

Oswald2001
Old 04-23-2015, 03:50 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
That is a 50/50 chance, that you, nor I, or anyone for that matter knows, what they do. I didn't say they could be saving for themselves to perform the terror. I said they could be putting in their own form of religious ties, that directly supports what is driving radical islams in foriegn soil.
You mean as in what they're saying behind closed doors, IE a mosque?

I guess it's possible.

I'd guess that mosques would be high up the list of things to infiltrate by our domestic spy agencies, but I guess you never know.

Old 04-23-2015, 03:52 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
On that note of family values, and them saving for their families etc, etc. Come visit and stay for extended periods of time in major cities. you'll see more scumish islam immigrants, that would fit better on the more negative sprecrum of the profile, versus the whole "just relishing the american dream"
Some Canadian cities have an issue with radical Muslims, we have few citizens fighting for ISIS..... Not all are/were immigrants though, some were white Canadian born citizens .

Old 04-23-2015, 03:55 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
dude

Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss11713

Quote:
You mean as in what they're saying behind closed doors, IE a mosque?

I guess it's possible.

I'd guess that mosques would be high up the list of things to infiltrate by our domestic spy agencies, but I guess you never know.
It is no different than walking up to Mr. Average Joe, with a beer in one hand, and a smoke in the other, and thinking to yourself: there is no way this guy pays 10% to any church every week.

Quote:
it is ilegal now to spy on any religious based organizations. thanks to Mike brown incident Holder cemented that law, so now not even a rouge CIA can touch it.

Mr Poo, Oswald2001, rob666
Old 04-23-2015, 06:49 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
It was established to send a message, and to prevent war. A all voluntary membership, as opposed to what Russia was doing, where the support of the USSR was imposed on regions.

Look at Cuba, the people of Cuba didn't want to go to war with America. The people of Cuba didn't want Russian nuclear missiles on their soil.
Oddly enough I can agree with that statement..

Old 04-23-2015, 06:51 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
And what external party would that have been? All the defensive positions and arms developed by member nations specifically to combat Russia in Europe was just coincidence? The Cold War didn't happen? C'mon man
It was created post WWII to prevent another dictator from acting like an idiot.. Sure the communist party was viewed as a threat, but NATO wasn't created to defend soley against the Russians..