Quoted: 326 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3577
Muslim Whores

Malaysian club urges wives to be 'whores in bed'

Jun 4, 2011 12:24 PM | By Sapa-AFP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A group of Malaysian women launched an "Obedient Wife Club" on Saturday, urging members to be "whores in bed" and obey their husbands to curb social ills like divorce and domestic violence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Share92

Newly-wed Ummu Honey Lokman Hakim, 19, a member of "The Obedient Wife Club", bows to her 23-year-old husband Mohd Syurahbil Amran, during a mass wedding ceremony in conjunction with the club's launch in Kuala Lumpur June 4, 2011. A group of Malaysian Muslim women on Saturday launched "The Obedient Wife Club" aiming to teach wives how to please their husbands so as to reduce incidences of domestic abuse, infidelity and divorce, according to a press statement.
Photograph by: STRINGER/MALAYSIA
Credit: REUTERS

Islamic group Global Ikhwan held the club's inaugural meeting in Kuala Lumpur, giving women tips on how to keep their men satisfied and prevent them straying.

"A good wife is perceived to be prim and proper -- you just take care of the children -- but not much is emphasised on fulfilling sexual needs of the husband. If he needs sex, obey him," Rohaya Mohamad, the club's vice-president told AFP.

Rohaya said 30 percent of the club members were in polygamous marriages while the rest were in monogamous relationships and that the club was open to non-Muslims.

"You must satisfy your husband. A good wife should be a whore in bed," said 46-year-old doctor, whose husband has three other wives.

She said the club boasted 800 Malaysian members so far with another 200 from across the Middle East.

Over 1,000 guests and supporters turned up for the launch in a leafy suburb, held in conjunction with a mass wedding of ten couples, with the brides all members of the new club.

"If the wife is obedient, then the husband feels good and is entertained and this builds a closer relationship and greater love and no one strays," said groom Mohamad Shurahbil Amran, 23.

His bride Umuhani Lokman Hakim, 19, dressed in a golden white Arabic wedding gown, was unforthcoming when asked why she joined the club and would only say: "It is the right thing to do to keep the family together."

The club has come under criticism from Malaysian women's groups who say the onus on keeping a family together is being unfairly placed on women.

"With obedience comes submission, which may lead to domestic violence and marital rape," Women's Aid Organisation head Ivy Josiah told AFP.

"We should really be forming equality in marriage clubs," she added.

Women's rights group EMPOWER said the club was a step back for the progress of the equality movement.

"We cannot go back to caveman days where the man pulls the woman by the hair and takes her to the cave to have his way. We must recognise that women contribute a lot more than just being a sex toy," the group's executive director Maria Chin Abdullah told AFP.

Polygamy is legal for Muslims, who make up more than 60 percent of Malaysia's population, allowing Muslim men to take up to four wives.

In 2010, a study by a Muslim activist group found men in polygamous relationships find it difficult to meet the needs of all their wives and children, and that the result is often unhappy and cash-strapped families.

Old 06-04-2011, 11:54 AM
candymosh
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:124

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123
Re: Muslim Whores

Sounds like some Stepford Wives type stuff

Old 06-04-2011, 01:06 PM
Bletch
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:256
Male

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 687 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3324

Gotta love islam man...it's so modern and up-to-date when its about womens rights.

Old 06-05-2011, 12:02 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Have you seen their women?? 90% are fuglies.

Old 06-05-2011, 12:58 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss61197

no one mentiones the happiness of the wives.
backwards thinking

Old 06-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392

So pathetic

And they're encouraged to be whores in the bedroom but get stoned if they dare show too much flesh or like modern fashion

The Following User Says Thank You to Faline For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318
Old 06-06-2011, 02:57 AM
Australia Mate!
Poster Rank:238
I have a map of Tasmania

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3686

"The Obedient Wife Club" ...... well I can find four words wrong with that title
I'll act like a whore if you dirty talk me, but I am the one always in control, not the other way round

Blewvane
Old 06-07-2011, 01:17 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by **BUTTERFLYLOVE** View Post
"The Obedient Wife Club" ...... well I can find four words wrong with that title
I'll act like a whore if you dirty talk me, but I am the one always in control, not the other way round
Giggity.

Old 06-07-2011, 02:30 PM
souris
Offline:
SpanMan!
Poster Rank:105
guy

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9507

why would I want my wife to act like a whore?

Old 06-07-2011, 09:32 PM
Australia Mate!
Poster Rank:238
I have a map of Tasmania

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3686

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Giggity.
"Thanks Glen for comming over so quick"
* Glen down on his knees pulling up the lounge room carpet*
"I gotta be honest with you Lois, when you said you needed your carpet torn up...never mind"