Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866
Muslim Sex Gang Targeted Children's Home

Muslim sex gang targeted children's home, court hears
A Muslim gang hung around a children's home and near schools to prey on girls as young as 11 before raping them and selling them for sex, a court heard today.

Quote:
Left to right: Kamar Jamil, Akhtar Dogar, Anjun Dogar, Assad Hussain, Mohammed Karrar, Bassan A Karrar, Mohammed T Hussain, Shan Ahmed, Balel Ahmed Photo: Julia Quenzler/CENTRAL NEWS
1:18PM GMT 17 Jan 2013
The men, then in their twenties, allegedly befriended the girls in Oxford before plying them with drink and drugs and persuading them to have sex.

They would then turn "nasty", using violence or threats to rape their victims or sell them to other men for sex, the Old Bailey heard.

The gang members are accused of preying on six vulnerable schoolgirls aged between 11 and 15, showering them with gifts, drink and drugs.

Once addicted, the girls were said to have found themselves in a "living hell from which they were unable to extradite themselves".

For eight years from 2004 until 2012 the girls were abused by the men, gang raped, and sold to other, mainly Muslim, men from Bradford, Leeds, London, and Slough, the court heard.

They were taken to houses, guesthouses or hotels around Oxford and to London and Bournemouth, where the men abused them for days on end and posted guards to keep watch so they could not flee.

The nine men are facing 51 counts including child rape, conspiracy to rape, child prostitution, sex trafficking, and having sex with a child

The accused are security guard Kamar Jamil, 27, hospital porter Akhtar Dogar, 32, his unemployed brother Anjum Dogar, 30, Assad Hussain, 32, his brother Mohammed Hussain, 24, security guard Bassam Karrar, 33, his unemployed brother Mohammed Karrar, 28, unemployed telesales worker Bilal Ahmed, 26, and his 27-year-old cousin Zeeshan Ahmed.

On the second day of their trial, the jury were told of a girl, then aged 14, who was introduced to Anjum Dogar – known as "Jammy" – his brother Akhtar known as "Spider" and Jamil, known as "K-dog", by another girl in the care home who had been abused by them since the age of 12.

Once in their company, the girl "felt she had to do what she was told to do by the men, otherwise they would threaten her and get rough with her," jurors heard.

Noel Lucas QC, prosecuting, said: "She didn't want to have sex with any of the Muslim men.

"She did so as she was afraid of them.

"If she refused sex, 'Jammy' would burn her with a cigarette lighter while his brother 'told her he had a gun at home and would arrange for her to be shot.'"

Another girl at the home said "all the girls used to talk to the Muslim men who hung around the home. They would drive up and down outside, then park in a side street and text the girls to come out and meet them."

She said the first girl had told her: “I just want to be loved. I've never been loved and this shows me love.”

The trial continues.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
muslim sex gang.jpg  

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to johnleeknoefler For This Useful Post:
kellyhound, pbaj12, Pyramid_Head, Seven Of Nine, Sharon
Old 01-23-2013, 01:25 AM
PlinyTheYounger
Offline:
★ Sexual Tyrannosaurus ★
Poster Rank:62
Pelvic Sorcerer

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 6895 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15227
Re: Muslim Sex Gang Targeted Children's Home

That is fucking sickening. I hope these guys all die a slow and painful death.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlinyTheYounger For This Useful Post:
pbaj12, Sharon
Old 01-23-2013, 01:34 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12567

They should all just be executed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
pbaj12, Sharon
Old 01-23-2013, 01:58 AM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:230
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

By Sam Marsden
2:37PM GMT 15 Jan 2013
The girls were plied with drugs, including crack cocaine and heroin, before being taken to hotels and empty houses where other men from around England paid to have sex with them, the Old Bailey was told.

The "depraved" sexual abuse could last for several days at a time and the girls were guarded so they could not escape. One victim described her life at the time as a "living hell".

Sometimes the men involved in the alleged child prostitution ring would exercise "extreme" violence on the girls and threaten to inflict "serious harm" on them or their families if they tried to free themselves from the group, jurors heard.

Over a period of nearly eight years, the gang allegedly targeted six girls with troubled backgrounds, including some living in care homes, sometimes picking them up as they were out drinking or playing truant.

Some of the victims had been sexually exploited by other men in the past, and on occasion they were made to find other girls for the group to abuse, the court heard.

Noel Lucas QC, prosecuting, said: "This case concerns the sexual exploitation and corruption of children - young girls - by groups of men from the Oxford area.

"These defendants, and others who are not before this court, used and abused the six complainants persistently, over long periods of time, sometimes in groups, for their own sexual gratification and the sexual gratification of other men.

"The depravity of what was done to these young complainants was extreme."

The men would "groom" the girls by giving them presents and showing them the attention they craved in order to exploit their vulnerability, the court heard.

Mr Lucas said: "Having secured the confidence of the girls, the men would ply them with alcohol and introduce them to drugs such as cannabis, cocaine, crack cocaine and even heroin.

"This had the effect of making the girls addicted to certain of the drugs and felt unable to live without them. This made them even more dependent on the men."

The prosecutor told the jury of seven men and five women that the facts of the case would make them feel "uncomfortable" but urged them to "steel yourselves to listen to the evidence and assess it carefully and dispassionately".

It took the court clerk about half an hour to read all 51 charges on the indictment, which date from between May 2004 and January 2012 and relate to six girls who were aged between 11 and 15 at the time of the alleged abuse.

Anjum Dogar, 30, is charged with four counts of rape, three of conspiracy to rape, three of arranging or facilitating child prostitution and one count of trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation.

His brother, Akhtar Dogar, 32, is charged with six counts of rape, three of conspiracy to rape, three of arranging or facilitating child prostitution and one count of trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation.

Kamir Jamil, 27, is charged with three counts of rape, three counts of conspiracy to rape, two counts of arranging or facilitating child prostitution, and one count of trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation.

Mohammed Karrar, 38, Oxford, is charged with four counts of conspiracy to rape, seven counts of rape, two counts of trafficking for sexual exploitation, one of conspiracy to assault by penetration, two counts of arranging or facilitating child prostitution, one count of using an instrument with intent to procure a miscarriage and one count of assault of a child by penetration.

His brother, Bassan Karrar, 33, is charged with three counts of rape, three counts of conspiracy to rape, two counts of arranging or facilitating child prostitution, one count of trafficking for sexual exploitation and one count of conspiracy to assault by instrument.

Assad Hussain, 32, is charged with three counts of sexual activity with a child and two counts of conspiracy to rape.

Mohammed Hussain, 24, is charged with conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a child, rape and two counts of sexual activity with a child.

Bilal Ahmed, 26, is charged with conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a child and sexual activity with a child.

Zeeshan Ahmed, 27, is charged with two counts of conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a child and two counts of sexual activity with a child.

They deny all the charges. The trial continues.

The Following User Says Thank You to johnleeknoefler For This Useful Post:
kellyhound
Old 01-23-2013, 04:12 AM
chefbob09
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:243
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3577

muslims the advocates of peace and love around the world

The Following User Says Thank You to chefbob09 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
The Following Users Disliked This Post By chefbob09:
usa galor
Old 01-23-2013, 08:19 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10548

Their Death CULT says it's ok behavior as long as the girls aren't Moo Slum.

The founder of the Dark Ages Death CULT was a child molester after all.

They are just following in his twisted footsteps.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By Oswald2001:
usa galor
Old 01-23-2013, 09:09 AM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3660

As bad as their crimes are, they will not receive any form of punishment that fits what they have done.

They will be well looked after in prison, free TV, free food, a job, their friends will be in the same place and every prison in the UK now has a solid Muslim population.

Now you might be thinking "I hope they mix the different types of muslim up with the wrong crowd". Not a chance, they make sure they are well separated.

The only chance is prison justice from some nutter inside who hates child molesters and/or muslims.

The Following User Says Thank You to ices For This Useful Post:
johnleeknoefler
Old 01-23-2013, 09:38 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 20/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss61221

a minigun can round up this trial

Old 01-23-2013, 12:39 PM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51381

Get fucked out of the UK Deport the cunts then fucking stone them I utterly DETEST acts like this, it makes me madder than anything else I hear of.

Oh my rage at this sick depravity is enough to rupture a blood vessel.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
Faline
Old 01-23-2013, 02:20 PM
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon. View Post
Get fucked out of the UK Deport the cunts then fucking stone them I utterly DETEST acts like this, it makes me madder than anything else I hear of.

Oh my rage at this sick depravity is enough to rupture a blood vessel.
I hear ya.