Go Back  

Muslim Immigrants Hungary 03.09.2015 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #31  
Old 09-09-2015, 11:13 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Muslim Immigrants Hungary 03.09.2015

Jabhat al-Nusra. Almost forgot them.*

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #32  
Old 09-09-2015, 11:35 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Muslim Immigrants Hungary 03.09.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Free Syrian Army
The Assad Syrian defense
Hezbola
Iran
Turkey-based Syrian civil-opposition
al-Qaida*
Islamic State of Iraq
al-Muhajirin
THE REBELS
Islamic Front
Popular Protection Units:
Turkey based militia
Christian militia
Al-Quds Force


There's options
And which of these options would YOU be interested in fighting for? Most of these are classified as terrorist organizations you stupid fuck
Seriously,you want to fight alongside Hezbollah, Al Quada or the Islamic State? Not to mention they're all fighting under the umbrella of either ISIS or Assad

Holy fuck you are dense.

Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-10-2015, 12:03 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Muslim Immigrants Hungary 03.09.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
And which of these options would YOU be interested in fighting for? Most of these are classified as terrorist organizations you stupid fuck
Seriously,you want to fight alongside Hezbollah, Al Quada or the Islamic State? Not to mention they're all fighting under the umbrella of either ISIS or Assad

Holy fuck you are dense.
Forgot another one.
Russia

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #34  
Old 09-10-2015, 12:13 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Muslim Immigrants Hungary 03.09.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
And which of these options would YOU be interested in fighting for? Most of these are classified as terrorist organizations you stupid fuck
Seriously,you want to fight alongside Hezbollah, Al Quada or the Islamic State? Not to mention they're all fighting under the umbrella of either ISIS or Assad

Holy fuck you are dense.
Oh, but Hezbollah is just a misunderstood group of Muslims kept down by the man (israel)

Why are you asking me? Like I'm from there

What does it matter if I want to fight alongside any of those? It's not my home, not my people.

And no, they're not all fighting under a umbrella. There are thousands fighting for a democracy, freedom, and religious tolerance. You would know that if you read real news.

There's thousands of Christians there fighting you think they're fighting for ISIS or Assad? Believe it or not, there are "good guys" over there fighting. But I'm sure if there's something bad to say about them, you'll surely find it.

Its their home rob. I guess you're saying if your country has a civil war you'll run for the hills. Because that's the only logical thing to do in your mind.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
EWSER-X, lobo221, Oswald2001
  #35  
Old 09-10-2015, 02:21 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Muslim Immigrants Hungary 03.09.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Oh, but Hezbollah is just a misunderstood group of Muslims kept down by the man (israel)

Why are you asking me? Like I'm from there

What does it matter if I want to fight alongside any of those? It's not my home, not my people.

And no, they're not all fighting under a umbrella. There are thousands fighting for a democracy, freedom, and religious tolerance. You would know that if you read real news.

There's thousands of Christians there fighting you think they're fighting for ISIS or Assad? Believe it or not, there are "good guys" over there fighting. But I'm sure if there's something bad to say about them, you'll surely find it.

Its their home rob. I guess you're saying if your country has a civil war you'll run for the hills. Because that's the only logical thing to do in your mind.
Yes, and what area do the Christians control

Just talking out of your ass, making shit up as you go along as per usual.

Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-10-2015, 02:55 AM
lobo221
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:920
against gender and multi kulti!
Join Date: Dec 2009
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss485
Re: Muslim Immigrants Hungary 03.09.2015

https://www.google.pl/url?sa=t&rct=j...02022582,d.bGQ

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/0...g-as-refugees/

http://notesfrompoland.com/2015/09/0...polands-media/

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lobo221 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #37  
Old 09-11-2015, 02:10 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Muslim Immigrants Hungary 03.09.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Yes, and what area do the Christians control

Just talking out of your ass, making shit up as you go along as per usual.
Seriously

Ok so you don't know anything about the Syrian/ Iraq war outside the mainstream media's account.

It's hilarious when you pretend to know stuff.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #38  
Old 09-11-2015, 04:14 PM
vipersna's Avatar
vipersna
Offline:
Sexican
Poster Rank:150
Resident Nympho
Join Date: Dec 2013
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 3937 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6399
Re: Muslim Immigrants Hungary 03.09.2015

I come here for the news, stay for the commenters fights.

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-12-2015, 12:31 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Muslim Immigrants Hungary 03.09.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Seriously

Ok so you don't know anything about the Syrian/ Iraq war outside the mainstream media's account.

It's hilarious when you pretend to know stuff.
You want to talk about pretending

Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-12-2015, 01:21 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Muslim Immigrants Hungary 03.09.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
You want to talk about pretending
Lets not and say we did

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO