Poster Rank:1800

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss176
Re: Muslim Extremist with a kalashnikov Overpowered by Travelers

from what I've read the rifle jammed and when the Spencer Stone dude realised that, he jumped right at him and tackled him to the ground. brave guy.
they also say during the "wrestling match" the terrorist cunt almost cut Stone's thumb off with a box cutter.

Old 08-28-2015, 09:27 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10548

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
The gunman was a complete moron. If you're going to pull a gun and massacre people, the last thing you'd want to do is pick a place as confined as a train car.

Sure it keeps people from being able to run away. But it also puts your victims right on top of you with no choice but to fight or die.
The saving Grace in this whole situation is absolutely that the moo slum terrorist was a complete moron.

An AK is a pretty compact weapon and is almost ideally suited for a train car.

About the same size as a submachine gun - especially with a folding stock - but with much greater penetrating power.

In such close proximity, many of the rounds would have gone through 2 or 3 people each.

All he had to do was drop one or two people and the rest would have quickly moved away from him in a panic probably resulting in a crowded jam condition at the exit door farthest from him.

He pretty much had them like "ducks in row".

A highly concentrated target rich kill zone.

Just a matter of instinctive aim, firing from the hip until the mag emptied, pop in a fresh mag...and repeat as desired.

Thankfully, he was an imbecile.

Old 08-30-2015, 12:38 PM
Evil Twin
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1328

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss274

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzman View Post
And the NRA claims that more guns would help in situations like this, looks like they did fine without them!
The only reason this didn't turn out much worse was because the guy had no idea what he was doing with a firearm. The three Americans who took him down even admitted that fact.

One of the rounds was said to have had a dented primer, which means he did try to fire, but didn't have the presence of mind to clear the bad round so he could fire again. If he had, it would likely have been all over for many of them since they were all unarmed.

So yes, the best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evil Twin For This Useful Post:
niknik, Oswald2001
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Evil Twin:
Keydog
Old 08-31-2015, 08:53 PM
Insideoutbodies
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:709

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss744

shoulda never stoped hiting him guys

Old 09-02-2015, 12:45 AM
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:349
BULL

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2122

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
RT isn't propaganda? So the fact that RT does nothing but negative stories about the US, and nothing but positive stories about Russia doesn't tell you something?

The fact RT will question every move or statement by Obama, but supports everything Putin does. Doesn't make you wonder about their motivation?

Or how RT does countless stories about American military projects, finding whoever they can to quote to say something negative. Whether it's how this jet has problems or that system is over budget. Then do just as many stories about how perfect all of their military equipment is.

Propaganda : derogatory

information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view

You see propaganda doesn't have to be complete lies. In RT case, sometimes the report lies. Especially when it comes to Russian blunders. But their main form of propaganda is as I said. They are like 50 bad stories about the US, 50 good stories about Russia.
Russia is their home country. RT is usually the first to report any breaking news. And they always state their sources. They wouldn't report anything arbitrary, like I've seen done so many times before by the media here at home. Who can you trust these days?

Old 09-05-2015, 05:21 PM
Keydog
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:613

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss917

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Twin View Post
The only reason this didn't turn out much worse was because the guy had no idea what he was doing with a firearm. The three Americans who took him down even admitted that fact.

One of the rounds was said to have had a dented primer, which means he did try to fire, but didn't have the presence of mind to clear the bad round so he could fire again. If he had, it would likely have been all over for many of them since they were all unarmed.

So yes, the best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.
So what you're saying is that it would have been a better outcome if a "good guy" had discharged a firearm on the crowded train?

Old 09-06-2015, 01:30 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6778 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13683

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post
Russia is their home country. RT is usually the first to report any breaking news. And they always state their sources. They wouldn't report anything arbitrary, like I've seen done so many times before by the media here at home. Who can you trust these days?
I'd disagree they always state their sources. I've read countless RT stories where they've quoted unnamed sources.

They also don't even put the authors name on their own stories. They also rely heavily on American media for their stories about America.

But like I said previously, they always report negative stories about America. Which shows their agenda.

I'm sure you can go to RT any day of the week, and you'll see 10 negative stories about America, and zero positive.

And you'll also see 10 positive stories about Russia, and zero negative.

I agree, who can you trust 100%. Really no one, if you are interested in not being a sheep you must read from more than one source.

But just think if American media was like RT. Where they only printed or reported about good news, and always supported whatever the president supports. And blamed any problems within the country on the presidents enemies.

RT is owned by the Russian government. Meaning Putin basically owns and controls RT.

How would that fly in America?

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 09-06-2015, 03:38 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10548

RT <-> Pravda

Putin <-> Hitler

Old 09-06-2015, 04:39 PM
Evil Twin
Offline:
Poster Rank:1328

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss274

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keydog View Post
So what you're saying is that it would have been a better outcome if a "good guy" had discharged a firearm on the crowded train?
You don't know how to pay attention when you're reading. The only reason THIS case didn't turn out poorly was because the bad guy's gun malfunctioned. Had it NOT malfunctioned and he started killing people, yes, it would be a better outcome if a good guy with a gun discharged a firearm on a crowded train and killed the bad guy. Do you dispute that? Once again, liberal logic (I know, an oxymoron) cannot withstand the scrutiny of normal thinking.

The Following User Says Thank You to Evil Twin For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 09-10-2015, 04:04 PM
topgunk9
Offline:
Poster Rank:2408
male

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss112
Re: Muslim Extremist Overpowered by Travelers

:xyxth umbs:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
The French should confiscate and completely destroy at least 10 mosques for this.

And - permanently - expel at least 100 imams along with their immediate and extended families.