Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2117
Re: Muslim Extremist with a kalashnikov Overpowered by Travelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
This was pulled from RT, which is a propaganda news organization. So who knows how much truth is here.

Leave it to Russia to make this guy a victim.

The heavily-armed man who was tackled by passengers aboard a high-speed train in France claims he was only trying to rob some “wealthy people” because he was hungry and by the “decree of providence” found a bag of weapons, according to his lawyer.

The gunman, who opened fire aboard a Thalys high-speed train between Amsterdam and Paris on Friday, was described as weak and malnourished by French lawyer Sophie David, who questioned him during the police interrogation in Arras after the attack.

“[I saw] somebody who was very sick, somebody very weakened physically, as if he suffered from malnutrition, very, very thin and very haggard,”Sophie David told BFMTV.

The gunman – who was heavily armed with a Kalashnikov assault rifle, nine cartridge magazines to it, an automatic Luger pistol and a cutter – added that he was very“surprised”*to find out that his case had received such a wide publicity.

“He is dumbfounded by the terrorist motives attributed to his action,”*she added, noting that the suspect looked“neither dangerous nor vindictive”*as she spoke to him.

The attacker was identified through his fingerprints as Ayoub el Khazzani, who was known to French and Spanish intelligences over his alleged ties to a*“radical Islamist movement,”French media reported.

However, according to the lawyer, the 26-year-old Moroccan consistently denies any terrorist intent and does not see any terrorist nature in his actions. The attacker claims he was planning only to ransom passengers as he was hungry.

The attacker claims to have found all the weapons and ammunition in a park near the Gare du Midi railway station in Brussels, where he usually slept because he was homeless. He said it was a*“decree of providence.”

“A few days later he decided to get on a train that some other homeless people told him would be full of wealthy people traveling from Amsterdam to Paris and he hoped to feed himself by armed robbery,”*David said, as quoted by Reuters.

According to the lawyer, the man also denied firing any shots before passengers charged to disarm the gunman. However, according to the French Interior Minister, Bernard Cazeneuve, the gunman had fired“several shots”*before he was disarmed.
That's total bullshit. If he was hungry he could've stolen food at any market. He was out for blood. His only regret is that he got caught. RT propaganda? I don't think so. Their news isn't as popular but they state their sources.

Old 08-25-2015, 11:22 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post
That's total bullshit. If he was hungry he could've stolen food at any market. He was out for blood. His only regret is that he got caught. RT propaganda? I don't think so. Their news isn't as popular but they state their sources.
RT isn't propaganda? So the fact that RT does nothing but negative stories about the US, and nothing but positive stories about Russia doesn't tell you something?

The fact RT will question every move or statement by Obama, but supports everything Putin does. Doesn't make you wonder about their motivation?

Or how RT does countless stories about American military projects, finding whoever they can to quote to say something negative. Whether it's how this jet has problems or that system is over budget. Then do just as many stories about how perfect all of their military equipment is.

Propaganda : derogatory

information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view

You see propaganda doesn't have to be complete lies. In RT case, sometimes the report lies. Especially when it comes to Russian blunders. But their main form of propaganda is as I said. They are like 50 bad stories about the US, 50 good stories about Russia.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 08-26-2015, 06:53 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10520

RT is like today's "Pravda".

Old 08-26-2015, 01:31 PM
Ozzman
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:800

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss614

And the NRA claims that more guns would help in situations like this, looks like they did fine without them!

Old 08-27-2015, 12:19 PM
m1324
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1798

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss176

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post

His robbery claim will definitely stand up in court.

Old 08-27-2015, 03:29 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

Another loser trying to kill innocent people.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 08-27-2015, 03:54 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Quoted: 2756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
Another loser trying to kill innocent people.

There is really no difference between the moo slum CULTCHA train attempted murderer and...da Black CULTCHA murderer of the reporter and cameraman in the US.

ISIS <-> Urban ISIS

Old 08-28-2015, 07:09 AM
jumpingjames69
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:575

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1048

I'd have kicked his fucking head in

Old 08-28-2015, 07:35 AM
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Contributions: 43

Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3275

This has been the talk of the town around here. Two of the men are fellow Oregonians. To say the locals are proud would be a vast understatement

Oswald2001
Old 08-28-2015, 05:44 PM
niknik
Offline:
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzman View Post
And the NRA claims that more guns would help in situations like this, looks like they did fine without them!
It was obviously luck. I read the men heard a gun being loaded in the bathroom. If not for that, it may have been a slaughter as nobody had a gun to stop him.

The gunman was a complete moron. If you're going to pull a gun and massacre people, the last thing you'd want to do is pick a place as confined as a train car.

Sure it keeps people from being able to run away. But it also puts your victims right on top of you with no choice but to fight or die.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001