Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss21528
'Mum' More Interested in Having Sex Than Taking Care of Emaciated Boy

Thanks to cheekymarls, for posting the link to this story on one of my threads!

By Australian Associated Press

28 October 2014

The mother of the four year old boy who weighed just 8.3 kg, (about 18.4 pounds), when he was discovered by police was, 'too busy having sex,' to properly care for her son, a court heard.

The 24 year old woman told police she was preoccupied with her partner and put him before her toddler, who was discovered just days from death.

'I've messed up, I've done the wrong thing. I know I shouldn't have thought about my man before my son," she said, Channel 9 reported.

'I didn't associate with my child like I should have, instead I was too busy having sex with her partner.'

An Adelaide court also hear the mother posted pictures to social media of her meals and dishes she had just cooked as her son starved in his bedroom.

While the boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was fed under his locked door and lived in a small room full of soiled nappies, pictures were posted on Facebook of her first attempt at cooking a roast lamb and a melted chocolate dessert, according to Channel 9.

The fact police even learned of the appalling conditions the boy, from Adelaide, was living in was, 'completely fortuitous,' because his mother only called them when her partner was assaulting her, the prosecution told the court.

Doctors said the boy’s dehydration level was at 10 percent and was two days away from reaching a critical level of 15 percent. Prosecutors have called for a lengthy jail sentence after the 28 year old father and the 24 year old mother pleaded guilty to an aggravated charge of endangering their son's life. They will be sentenced in December.

Earlier, the District Court in Adelaide heard the young victim, who is now in foster care, still hides food in his pockets, hates doors being closed and is not yet toilet trained.

Since being removed from his parents a year ago, the boy has had a significant number of decayed teeth removed and has limited language skills.

He cannot tolerate doors being closed and cannot control his emotions, sometimes punching himself in the head or running into walls.

A victim impact statement, compiled by authorities and the boy's foster parents, was read out in the District Court in Adelaide at the sentence hearing for his parents on Tuesday.

The victim impact statement said normal family outings were obviously new to the boy, who would not come out of his room for the first six months after his removal.

When he woke up, he would lie in his bed waiting for someone to come into his room.

In an earlier police interview, the father said the boy was kept in his bedroom for 12 days and fed under the door.

'We actually fed him pretty much every day, in that room, by sliding the plates under there, so far as we could hear, he was happy,' the boy's father said.

Read more below. There are videos on these links, but, all the faces are blurred out.

UPDATE: Adelaide mother 'too busy having sex' to care for emaciated todder - 9news.com.au
http://www.9news.com.au/National/201...g-in-next-room

UPDATE: Authorities knew father of neglected four year old had previously had child removed from his care - 9news.com.au http://www.9news.com.au/National/201...g-in-next-room

Photo 01 - Police sift through the squalor of the Adelaide home last year

Photo 02 - Images of roast lamb and a chocolate dessert posted by the starving boy's mother as he was locked in his bedroom

Photo 03 - The Adelaide house was covered in rotten food and litter. Here, the toilet is surrounded by used toilet paper

Photo 04 - Police had to wade through rubbish when they were called to the home last year to deal with a domestic incident

Photo 05 - Cans of energy drink and food wrappers fill the room as investigators wade through the squalor

Photo 06 - The boy was locked in his room and fed under his door. He weighed 8.3 kg when discovered

Photo 07 - Toys and a dirty mattress fill the room. Doctors said the boy was just days from death when found

Photo 08 - Bags of rubbish fill the bathroom. Police were shocked by the appalling state of the property

Photo 09 - The four year old boy was found in a filthy house which was littered with rubbish and rotting food

Photo 10 - In his police interview, the father said the boy was kept in his bedroom for 12 days and fed under the door

Photo 11 - The boy was discovered at the family home in Adelaide.

People bitch when I call pieces of shit like these incubators and sperm donors. It's all they are!

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
oz1.jpg  

oz2.jpg  

oz3.jpg  

oz4.jpg  

oz5.jpg  

oz6.jpg  

oz7.jpg  

oz8.jpg  

oz9.jpg  

oz10.jpg  

oz11.jpg  

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
gatagato, kellyhound, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, Pyramid_Head, raygun56, shoelessjojackson, summer34, winvens
Old 10-29-2014, 08:14 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss21528
**Another Take on This Story**

Adelaide Couple Face Court Accused of Starving Son in ‘House of Horrors’ Neglect Case

Court Reporter Ken McGregor

The Advertiser

October 28, 2014

A mother who has pleaded guilty to endangering the life of her 4 year old son was posting photos to Facebook of roasts while her starving, dehydrated son was locked in a filthy bedroom, a court heard.

The mother 24, and the boy’s father, 28, have each pleaded guilty to endangering life over the incident which prosecutor Lucy Boord today called the one of the most, “serious cases of neglect the court will ever see”.

She told the District Court that the boy was found by chance after police responded to a call about domestic violence at the Gilles Plains home in October, 2013.

She said officers battled through knee deep rubbish, including rotting meat, to find the boy naked in his bedroom surrounded by soiled nappies, plastic plates and his own faeces.

“You can treat this as one of the most serious cases this court will ever see. this is the pure neglect of a child,” she said.

“In the prosecution case it’s clear he was only days away from certain death if the officers had not intervened.”

She said the mother had posted images on Facebook of a roast dinner and on another occasion a lasagne she had while her son lay locked in the squalid bedroom surviving off an occasional plate of yoghurt, custard or jelly being slipped under the door.

“It clearly shows food was being purchased.

“Any suggestion this incident is about all members of the house not eating — the prosecution disputes that.”

She said the couple had been getting $1200.00 a fortnight after falsely claiming a single parent payment, as well as a disability payment, providing them with, “plenty of money, plenty of food.”

The court heard there had been, “well over six attempts,” from government authorities to check the boy’s welfare but none had actually seen the child in at least the past five visits.

After asking what policies the State Government had in place to ensure a similar incident to this won’t happen again, Judge Cuthbertson said, “You would think it would be a telltale sign to see the child, you would not have to be an expert to realise there was something wrong.”

The court was told the boy was hospitalised for a month after being taken from the house and suffers from a litany of development issues including language, motor and social delays as well as requiring surgery to remove a significant number of teeth because of decay.

Ms Boord said the boy, now 5, had been locked in the room for up to 12 days and was about 48 hours from turning critical.

One of the photos taken by a police officer when she first found the boy was so disturbing, Ms Boord warned Judge Cuthbertson of its nature before tendering it to him as evidence.

A victim impact statement compiled by Families SA and the boy’s foster parents said his language and cognitive skills were equivalent to someone about half his age and he was still learning to self toilet.

“As the boy becomes older, it is unclear to what further needs he may require,” it said.

“It is expected may experience delayed trauma responses as a consequence of the environment experiences in his father’s care.”

The statement also said the boy has been mocked by his peers who call him, “a baby,” and he is, “extremely withdrawn”.

The mother’s lawyer, Tim Heffernen, said his client had weighed 38 kg when the boy was rescued which showed she was not in a right frame of mind and did not deliberately neglect the child.

“She was utterly unprepared and incapable of performing of any sort of the long term basic duties of being a mother,” he said.

He said it was more likely the boy had been left in the room for 3-4 days before rescue and that the mother had been led by her abusive partner during the offending.

“She loved her son and the difficult truth is why did she not care for her son — I cannot answer that.”

He said the couple had been on an alcohol bender, and had no routine to feed or care for their son.

The man’s lawyer, Mark Twiggs, said his client was appalled, contrite and extremely apologetic for his crimes.

Both lawyers asked the court to consider a longer than usual period on parole when sentencing their clients.

Judge Cuthbertson remanded the couple in custody to be sentenced in December.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
gatagato, Kelseecat65
Old 10-29-2014, 08:28 AM
winvens
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:125
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 4341 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8054
Re: 'Mum' More Interested in Having Sex Than Taking Care of Emaciated Boy

People should require a license to have kids.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to winvens For This Useful Post:
An_Empty_Memory, commondenom, diamondsmiles, MadCore, tbone79, TheCreeperBEATNGU
Old 10-29-2014, 08:55 AM
juliemd
Offline:
Hey, Ass-butt!
Poster Rank:376
female

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1921

someone just drag her outside and shoot her.... PLEASE.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to juliemd For This Useful Post:
An_Empty_Memory, diamondsmiles, Pyramid_Head, sandogdiver, tbone79, winvens
Old 10-29-2014, 09:49 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

The level of disgust I feel is beyond words.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
An_Empty_Memory, diamondsmiles, juliemd, Kelseecat65, tbone79, TheCreeperBEATNGU, winvens
Old 10-29-2014, 09:58 AM
GregK
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:313
male

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2473

how the fuck can you live like that?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GregK For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, juliemd, Kelseecat65, tbone79, TheCreeperBEATNGU
Old 10-29-2014, 10:42 AM
An_Empty_Memory
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5017

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss32

I swear people these days are fucking self centered bitches that need to be eliminated from this Earth!

When will we have the law that says people who wants kids are supposed to have licenses for that...and as for the unwanted babies...give them to an adoption! Arrest them if they're attempting to abort them or having them without a license or something. Idgaf.

Please enough with the Child Cruelty/Neglience crap!! :(

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to An_Empty_Memory For This Useful Post:
cheekymarls, diamondsmiles, juliemd, tbone79, winvens
Old 10-29-2014, 10:48 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1757 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 20/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss61186

sow her cunt shut

Old 10-29-2014, 11:03 AM
Da1
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1302
WOO-WOO!!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss280

Sorry Bastards!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Da1 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, juliemd, tbone79, winvens
Old 10-29-2014, 01:49 PM
tbone79
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:469
I pee standing up....

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 6/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss1370

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhound View Post
sow her cunt shut
That's too nice....

Burn her pussy shut! My youngest is 4, and I couldn't ever imagine the terror that little boy felt. Judging by his behavior, it is clear this abuse was going on for a VERY long time. I hope it isn't too late for him to heal and have normal, healthy feelings..

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tbone79 For This Useful Post:
cheekymarls, diamondsmiles, juliemd, Kelseecat65, TheCreeperBEATNGU, winvens