Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss21524
Re: POS Set Her Newborn Baby Girl on Fire on Road in NJ

There are nicer photos of the perp shown on the news, but, I cannot locate any of those stills yet.

Old 01-23-2015, 03:26 PM
Flaka
Offline:
Tuya
Poster Rank:19

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2169 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37568
Re: POS Set Her Newborn Baby Girl on Fire on Road in NJ

cunt. who stuck their prick in THAT thing?!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flaka For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, Oswald2001
Old 04-08-2015, 06:14 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss21524
*UPDATE* Cunt Indicted For Burning Baby Alive**

N.J. "Mother" Accused of Burning Baby Alive Indicted on Murder Charges

By Mark Daniels

South Jersey Times

April 07, 2015

A Burlington County woman has been indicted on murder charges in connection with the death of her newborn baby in January, in which she is accused of burning the baby alive, the county prosecutor's office announced Tuesday.

Hyphernkemberly Dorvilier, 22, of Rutgers Avenue in Pemberton Township, was indicted on charges of first degree murder by her own conduct and endangering the welfare of a child in connection with the alleged incident on January 16.

Pemberton Township Police officers responded at 11:15 p.m., January 16, to a call from a Simontown Road resident who reported someone was lighting a fire in the roadway.

When confronted by concerned neighborhood residents, authorities say Dorvilier claimed she was burning feces that her dog had left in her vehicle that was parked nearby.

Those residents detained Dorvilier until police arrived after she attempted to flee after putting out the flames with a bottle of water, authorities say, and the baby began crying.

Prosecutors say Dorvilier doused the female newborn, who had been wrapped in towels and papers, in the flammable spray lubricant WD-40 before lighting her on fire.

The baby was airlifted to St. Christopher's Hospital in Philadelphia where she died about two hours later, prosecutors say.

She was posthumously named Angelica and mourned by family and community members at a vigil on January 21, in the wake of her tragic death.

Authorities believe Dorvilier gave birth to baby Angelica at her Rutgers Avenue residence, unbeknownst to her family.

Police reportedly discovered a blood trail from an exterior door to the driveway and observed blood in the downstairs portion of the split level home, finding blood and a bloody rag in a bathroom.

Dorvilier has been detained in Burlington County Corrections and Work Release Center on $500,000 bail -- with no option to post 10 percent -- since the alleged incident, prosecutors say.

If convicted of the murder charge, prosecutors say Dorvilier would face a sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Firing squad! If only this happened in Utah!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, kellyhound
Old 04-09-2015, 06:43 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss21524
*UPDATE* CUNT Indicted for Setting Newborn on Fire

Emily Babay,

Philly.com

April 8, 2015

A Burlington County woman has been indicted on a murder charge for allegedly killing her newborn daughter in January by setting the child on fire.

The Burlington County Prosecutor's Office said a grand jury returned the indictment against 22 year old, Hyphernkemberly Dorvilier, on Tuesday.

Besides first degree murder, the grand jury also charged her with endangering the welfare of a child on Tuesday.

Dorvilier was taken into custody after officers were called to a fire on Simontown Road in Pemberton Township late in the evening on January 16.

Investigators found the infant girl, who had been doused with an accelerant, set ablaze, according to prosecutors.

The baby was airlifted to Saint Christopher's Hospital in Philadelphia, where she died about two hours later.

Prosecutors said a medical examiner determined that she died from smoke inhalation and burns.

Investigators believe Dorvilier, who apparently hid the pregnancy from her family, gave birth at her residence on Rutgers Avenue in Pemberton Township, then took the baby to Simontown Road and set the newborn on fire.

Family members later named the girl Angelica. Hundreds of people in the Pemberton Township community turned up for vigils and services for the infant, while others created makeshift memorials at the scene of the tragedy.

Dorvilier has been in custody at the Burlington County Corrections and Work Release Center on $500,000 bail since her January 17 arrest.

Prosecutors said a date for her Superior Court arraignment hearing hasn't been scheduled.

Pemberton Township residents erected this roadside memorial, (below), on Simontown Road near where Hyphernkemberly Dorvilier, (inset), set her newborn baby on fire Friday night, January 16, 2015. William Bender / Staff

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
memorial.jpg  

Old 04-22-2016, 06:00 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss21524
Cunt Gets 30 Years Saying She Was Abused

Pemberton Twp. Woman Gets 30 Years For Killing Newborn; Says She Was Abused

Pemberton Township Post
By Rose Krebs, Staff Writer

April 22, 2016

Baby Angelica lived only a few hours, but most of it was filled with, “excruciating pain.”

And it was pain inflicted at the hands of her own mother, Hyphernkemberly Dorvilier, of Rutgers Avenue in Pemberton Township, New Jersey, the very person, “who was supposed to love her.”

Instead, soon after giving birth on January 16, 2015, Dorvilier set her newborn on fire and left her on a township street, committing a, “heinous,” crime against the, “weakest of the weak."

That was the message Superior Court Judge Terrence R. Cook offered Friday at the Burlington County Courthouse in Mount Holly when sentencing Dorvilier, 23, to 30 years in prison for aggravated manslaughter. She will serve 85 percent of the term without the chance for parole.

“Baby Angelica’s life was but a moment and virtually every moment was filled with excruciating pain,” Cook said. The baby was posthumously named by family.

Defense attorney Karen Thek argued for a lesser sentence, telling the judge her client was a victim of sexual abuse when she was younger and that her pregnancy was the result of a sexual assault.

The shocking nature of the case has garnered national media attention and outrage on social media, Thek noted in court.

“That’s human nature, and that’s understandable,” Thek said, adding that the, “inescapable fact,” is, “this little baby deserved to have a life.”

“Without knowing anything else, it would be human nature to say, ‘Oh my God, there must be a monster that committed this offense,' ” Thek said. “The problem is that is not true.”

Thek called Dorvilier a, “sweet, hard-working person who has never harmed anyone else.”

“So how does this happen?,” Thek pondered as she cited a doctor’s report about the impact sexual assaults when she was younger and the one that resulted in the pregnancy had on Dorvilier.

She was, “not in her right mind,” and her behavior that night was a, “complete and utter aberration,” the attorney said.

Noting she was nervous, Dorvilier, who wiped tears from her eyes several times during the proceedings as her family and friends in court also cried, addressed the judge. It was her first public statement in the case.

“I apologize first and foremost for not giving my daughter, Angelica, the life she deserved because she deserved so much better,” Dorvilier said. “So much better that I could have offered her or that my family could have offered her as well.”
She also apologized to her family and loved ones, and the family that found her that night.

“I don’t know where I would be otherwise if they didn’t (find her),” Dorvilier said. “I was on a downward spiral and I believe I hit my rock bottom. I was raised in a very good home and I know my rights from my wrongs. And this tragedy goes against all of my morals and values.”

When handing down the sentence, Cook recited details of the case: Dorvilier had given birth to a baby girl at home on Jan. 16, 2015, took her to a wooded area on Simontown Road and set her on fire using WD-40 as an accelerant.

Cook noted that police arrived at the scene at about 10:50 p.m., where Dorvilier was being held down by a resident whose family lived nearby. She had told him and his wife that she was burning dog feces and tried to flee but was restrained.

They realized it was a baby after Dorvilier had gotten a bottle or water from her vehicle and poured it on the fire after they asked her to put it out. They then heard a cry, realizing in horror it was a baby that was burning.

When the woman exclaimed, “it’s a baby,” Dorvilier told them it was not her baby.

The can of WD-40 and a lighter were in Dorvilier’s pocket. The baby was wrapped in a towel and plastic bags “which were smoldering,” Cook said police discovered. The umbilical cord and placenta were still attached.

According to Assistant Prosecutor Robert Van Gilst, the baby had, “full thickness burns,” meaning both layers of skin were destroyed, on more than 60 percent of her body after being sprayed with the accelerant and set on fire.

The child died at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children in Philadelphia after being airlifted there. An autopsy performed by Burlington County Medical Examiner Ian Hood revealed that the baby died of smoke inhalation and burns.

“During this child’s short time on Earth, she experienced nothing but pain and suffering caused by the hands of her own mother,” Burlington County Prosecutor Robert Bernardi said. “This was an atrocious act, and one that was entirely preventable given our state’s law that allows someone to anonymously give up an unwanted infant.”

Dorvilier was indicted last April on charges of first degree murder and second degree endangering the welfare of a child. On February 29, she pleaded guilty to first degree aggravated manslaughter, admitting she realized that her actions could lead to the baby's death.

Her sister, Djennie Dorvilier of Montreal, Canada, spoke on behalf of the about 20 family and friends who were in court, asking the judge for mercy. Her family did not know she was pregnant.

“We would have loved that baby no matter the circumstances … At the end of the day, we’re still mourning. We lost a family member,” she said. “We’re all hurting.

"She’s young, she’s a good person and I know she wasn’t in her right mind when that happened. I know that’s not my sister who did that,” she said.

Hyphernkemberly Dorvilier, 23, of Pemberton Township, attends her court hearing Monday, February 29, 2016, where she pleading guilty to aggravated manslaughter in the death of her baby last year, with defense attorney, Karen Thek,by her side. Nancy Rokos / Photojournalist

More Information

New Jersey's Safe Haven Infant Protection Act allows an individual to give up an unwanted infant safely, legally and anonymously. The parents, or someone acting on their behalf, can bring a baby less than 30 days old to any hospital emergency room or police station, according to the New Jersey Department of Children and Families. The agency will take the infant into custody and place the infant with a foster or pre-adoptive home.

For more information, http://www.njsafehaven.org/

Attached Images

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
CrunchyCripple, kellyhound, Oswald2001
Old 04-30-2016, 06:03 AM
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:74
100% female
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 1785 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12873
Re: Mother Sets Her Newborn Baby Girl on Fire in New Jersey * Update

The world has gone to shit

Old 04-30-2016, 06:05 AM
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:74
100% female
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 1785 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12873
Re: Mother Sets Her Newborn Baby Girl on Fire in New Jersey * Update

Sorry, forgot about the bump rule, didn't see the date, blah blah blah.