Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss105
Re: POS Set Her Newborn Baby Girl on Fire in Road in NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by invertigo View Post
Who just randomly finds dog shit in their SUV and decides to burn it? That lame ass cover story mixed with the horrific nature of the crime makes me think she's either profoundly mentally Ill, gacked out on bath salts or both.
Funny. (your post that is) yet spot on. She must have had some major mental disabilities.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Angel For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 01-19-2015, 10:49 PM
morbid75
Offline:
★Athena★
Poster Rank:139
Contributions: 17

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 3915 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7043
Re: POS Set Her Newborn Baby Girl on Fire on Road in NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu View Post
Well, stupid didn't fall far from the tree. Name your child that and you are asking for some bullshit. As far as she goes, teen mothers suffer worse post depression I thought, because of the increased imbalance of hormones that are already imbalanced. She looks like a fucking fuck.
She does look like fucking hell. Wal Mart sells knockoff Proactive. She should have worked on herself instead of burning her baby. You are right postpartum is worse for teens and largely associated with how you feel about yourself. Surely there were signs leading up to this. Did she not have any support?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morbid75 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, kikaha
Old 01-20-2015, 05:45 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid75 View Post
She does look like fucking hell. Wal Mart sells knockoff Proactive. She should have worked on herself instead of burning her baby. You are right postpartum is worse for teens and largely associated with how you feel about yourself. Surely there were signs leading up to this. Did she not have any support?
I'll try to get an update. I believe she is going before a judge today.

I haven't seen anything about her life or situation.

This is also why young people should use birth control and understand what is involved before getting pregnant.

From watching some of our trashier talks shows, it's obvious most of the people don't know how easy it is for some people to get pregnant while others struggle for years!

They also don't understand genetics and recessive and dominant genes.

I am disgusted with this piece of shit's behavior while I feel bad for all the women and couples who would have taken the baby off her hands.

Old 01-20-2015, 08:04 AM
Cali83
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:633
Chick

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883

Why hurt the kid? Why not leave it at a police or fire station for fuck sake?! Fucking evil.

The Following User Says Thank You to Cali83 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 01-20-2015, 11:59 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528
**UPDATE**

Video may be viewed here, until I find one I can copy.

http://6abc.com/news/nj-mom-accused-...-court/483064/

NJ "Mom" Accused of Setting Baby on Fire Appears in Court

WPVI

By Nora Muchanic

January 20, 2015

MOUNT HOLLY, NJ (WPVI) -- A woman accused of dousing her newborn daughter with accelerant, setting her on fire and leaving her in the middle of a road, has made her initial court appearance on a murder charge.

Hyphernkemberly Dorvilier did not enter a plea during a hearing Tuesday in Mount Holly. But, the 22 year old Pemberton Township woman said she planned to soon hire an attorney.

The judge maintained her $500,000 bail, which was set after police found the baby in flames Friday night in the middle of a residential road.

Police say she secretly gave birth to a baby girl Friday, took the newborn with umbilical cord and placenta still attached to a remote spot on Simontown Road and lit the baby on fire using a can of WD-40.

Dorvilier was confronted on Simontown Road near what is now a memorial, by resident David Joseph.

"She told him something to the effect that it was dog waste," said Jim Ronca of the Burlington County Prosecutor's Office.

When Dorvilier poured water on the burning item, Joseph said he and his wife heard a baby's cry and called 911. The child died two hours later suffering third-degree burns over 60% of her body.

The pastor at Browns Mills United Methodist church, where a vigil for the infant will be held Wednesday night, says Dorvilier's mother and sisters had no idea she was pregnant.

"We are trying to express that we care for her and we care about this child that's been lost, and we care about a family that's devastated," said the Rev. Richard Esher.

"Instead of vilifying them, to rally around them and be supportive as a community."

We have learned the family is planning to name the infant Angelica and they are planning her funeral for Monday.

Another take on the original story, stating she attempted to run away.

New Jersey Mom Allegedly Burns Baby Alive

inqusitor.com

January 19, 2015

A New Jersey mom allegedly burned her newborn baby alive, police said when arresting Hyphernkemberly Dorvilier. Horrified and shocked witnesses thought Dorvilier was merely burning trash. The baby was found burning alive in Pemberton Township, and sadly succumbed to the severe injuries a shot time later at local hospital.

Hyphernkemberly Dorvilier, 22, was charged with murder for allegedly burning her baby alive. One New Jersey resident said the Pemberton Township mom told passersby that she was burning, “dog feces.” Burlington County prosecutors are currently investigating the newborn baby’s death.

Witnesses to the baby burning homicide told police that New Jersey mom, Hyphernkemberly Dorvilier, poured some type of flammable liquid on her newborn daughter before setting the infant on fire along the roadway.

“It was just horrible. Like nothing you’ve ever seen,” neighbor David Joseph told the media.

Joseph added that due to the woman’s apparently calm demeanor, he thought she was just dumping trash after stepping out of her Land Rover.

“We saw the fire and thought someone was burning trash,” he added.

When Joseph’s wife realized a baby was burning alive, she screamed and Dorvilier attempted to run away from the area. David Joseph managed to restrain the New Jersey mom until the police arrived. A makeshift memorial for the baby burned alive by her mother now stands where the homicide took place.

“It was just mind boggling. It was nightmare even if you have a strong heart. Hopefully. she’ll pay for it,” Joseph concluded.

New Jersey emergency responders rushed the severely burnt baby to the hospital. She was reportedly still breathing when she was airlifted to St. Christopher’s Hospital in Philadelphia, but died approximately two hours later. Hyphernkemberly Dorvilier was reportedly taken to Deborah Hospital in Brown Mills, New Jersey, after being taken into police custody.

After medical staff determined that she was stable enough to leave the hospital, she was transported to the local jail. Hyphernkemberly Dorvilier is reportedly being held on a $500,000 bail, and has been charged with one count of murder.

An autopsy on the baby burned alive will be performed by Burlington County Medical Examiner Dr. Ian Hood.

“The details of the baby’s birth are being investigated. The investigation is being conducted by detectives from the Pemberton Township Police Department and the Burlington County Prosecutor’s Office,” a released from New Jersey law enforcement officials said.

Photo of family members, including mother and sister, Erik Hille, AP

St. Christopher Hospital for Children, Facebook.

Memorial to baby, Jim Walsh, Courier Post.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
scum%20family.jpg  

st.%20chris.jpg  

Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
kikaha, nanigodsmum
Old 01-21-2015, 12:08 AM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:364
Female

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2031

Angelica is such a normal name, though. I'm a little disappointed.

The woman is not evil, she's really sick. possibly euthanasia-worthy.

The Following User Says Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 01-22-2015, 03:00 AM
GregK
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:313
male

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20