Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4193
Re: Mother Cuts Out Heart of Daughter

Several good points. While I believe there is legitimate mental illness, all too often defense attorneys will get their "experts" to testify and the prosecution has to hope theirs are better. Meanwhile a family is destroyed...

Old 03-05-2011, 12:15 AM
Shawna
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:83
Female

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12352

she needs to die for what she did, or allowed to happen.

Old 03-05-2011, 02:37 AM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
I can't even blame this woman because she's a total wackjob. I blame the ppl that ignored the signs. No one just decides to do this out of the blue sky.
"No one just decides to do this out of the blue sky"
You are quite right. They must totally completely believe every single word of the Koran and study it for 20 years and then pray five times a day. Then they go nuts and cut some innocent person up.

Old 03-05-2011, 02:39 AM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
was that directed toward me? No fuckin doubt she was ill and perhaps she does deserve to die but why hadn't anyone picked up on this nutcase?

While we're at it they say there are more crazies in prison then in the psych wards. We have a mental and drug problem that needs addressing or stories like this will continue.
Did it ever occur to you that she was obeying the Koran. Like thousands of other muslim parents who slaughter thier children. The news is full of stories like this. And most don't even make the news. Get a clue.

Old 03-05-2011, 02:40 AM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
You know damn well I'm not a liberal. We already spoke about that..I think. Anyway you missed the whole point; put that bitch infront of a firing squad fpr what she did but she DID have real mental issues, far more severe then yours. She didn't do it for insurance money or because she's evil-she's just nutty and someone should of saw the signs. Peace

Old 03-05-2011, 02:44 AM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Reading the Koran can make you nuts if you view it as Allah's word and you consider Allah your god. Read the Koran. Read all of it. Then decide if a belief in that book is mentally healthy. I watch violent movies. But after the movie is over I realize it is just a movie. And in no way should I base my life on it. I have strange dreams sometimes. I don't act out the violent or fantastical portions. Or I would of been dead long ago. But if I was taught these things from a very early age like this woman might of been I would be believing it. She did. And she killed for what she believed. My point is that her beliefs made her mentally ill. Her beliefs come from her upbringing and her upbringing in a large part is a product of the Koran. Killing her is only part of the solution.

Old 03-05-2011, 04:21 AM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
"No one just decides to do this out of the blue sky"
You are quite right. They must totally completely believe every single word of the Koran and study it for 20 years and then pray five times a day. Then they go nuts and cut some innocent person up.
I get it, you wanna do away with Islam? I'm all for that just as long as you agree to do away with yours too. Who needs any of that crap?

All religion was created equal. Until either is proven to be true w/o a shadow, I'll always feel this way.

Old 03-05-2011, 05:38 AM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
I get it, you wanna do away with Islam? I'm all for that just as long as you agree to do away with yours too. Who needs any of that crap?

All religion was created equal. Until either is proven to be true w/o a shadow, I'll always feel this way.
I really don't care how you feel. You just proved your self to be a total ignoramus. "All religion was created equal"? Um you write that like it is part of the constitution. As in All men are created equal. Where do you get this? Can your at least prove that all religions are created equal? Can you at least prove that all religions are created and who created them? Have you at least studied all religions? Oh and the last part really gave it all away as to your mental state.
"Until either is proven to be true w/o a shadow, I'll always feel this way"
Wow how interesting. Let's break it up a bit ok?
"Until either is proven to be true w/o a shadow(of a doubt?)" So you wish ME? to prove that one or the other religion is true or false?
And what are your accepted sources of proof? You don't say so I am free to assume that you will challange any source I decide to use. So I will be fair and allow you to choose what catagory of source I can choose from. Catholic? Greek historians. Roman historians. Archeological?
Most amazing and irrational is the last part. "I'll always feel this way"
So you will FEEL that ALL religions are equal and all are crap until I prove otherwise by you lay no terms and choose no sources. Do I have that right? You are basing your statements negating all religions based on your FEELINGS.
How bout this. Why not look at the results of these religions. Even scripture states that by thier fruits you will know them. An evil tree bears evil fruit. Same for people. As far as I know no one in my religion has beheaded anyone. No has killed anyone except in self defense. And usually they are the ones who have been slaughtered. Mostly by Christians. Also by some misguided Jews. And always by Muslims. And to date no one has killed any one of these religions in retaliations. So you are a complete fail right there. But I will provide other historical items of note if you can prove yourself to be a fair minded person. Shalom.

Old 03-05-2011, 05:50 AM
Soar
Offline:
☢†§ociøpath†☢
Poster Rank:36
Contributions: 49

Mentioned: 94 Post(s)
Quoted: 2858 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21711