Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss451
Re: Mother Charged After 6-Year-Old Beat Infant Sibling to Death

Originally Posted by shoottokill View Post
institutionalize a 6 year old? ...

u clearly don't get it...

As I said before, this is a kid who likely has mental deficiencies from the start due to her advanced age having him.

My son was "institutionalized" at 5 years old when things got out of hand and 6 months of therapy and mild medications weren't cutting it. Without ever hearing that kind of talk, he was talking about killing himself and hinting about killing others and hearing voices telling him to do so, so nonchalantly, you'd think I coached him. He was re-admitted at 7 when the go-to med (Risperdal) was no longer working. He will soon start high school, in honors programs. He continues to get therapy and has a psych team to monitor him for life and just had his DNA sequenced for med resistance and alarms.

And I was a good mother.

This kid had NO parent. Remember, his dad died before this kid had a memory. She was obsessed with having more kids. They didn't go to school regularly and there were complaints of abuse from HER first that the state failed.

What he did was horrible, but with a good psych team, proper medications and behavioral therapy, he could possibly be a contributing member of society. When a toddler pulls a boiling pan of water from the stove and burns his body, you don't say "don't treat him, he should know better". He was never taught by the parents, who then gave him the means (the pan handle) to do that to himself.

My 1st major thread - Impotent Rage asks: Who's going to play Dzhokhar Tsarnaev?
Originally Posted by RealityUnfolding View Post
Bieber. And make it a snuff film.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
33whiskey, Juggleswithrazors
Old 09-06-2016, 08:15 PM
Poster Rank:207
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss4202
Re: Mother Charged After 6-Year-Old Beat Infant Sibling to Death

there's a big difference between institutionalizing a kid and giving them therapy and counseling. this kid needs the latter. u don't lock up a 6 year old for doing something like that for a number of reasons, one being the kid will grow up to be fucked up or dead. u rehab the kid through warm methods like having counseling sessions or therapy and putting him in a loving home. to say institutionalize, is the wrong approach and some even suggest worse which is ridiculous. I appreciate your input on this matter but sometimes kids go through bad experiences and as a parent you have to be as supportive as possible. is a six year old culpable of killing someone...i think not.

The Following User Says Thank You to shoottokill For This Useful Post: