Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss776
Re: Mother Charged After 6-Year-Old Beat Infant Sibling to Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33whiskey View Post
I completely agree, it was egregiously negligent and hazardous to impregnate a woman of that age, it massively increases the risk of miscarriage, of the child not developing properly, premature birth, the mother is at a higher risk of experiencing eclampsia and heart failure; additionally, she'll be entering 80's when the child is graduating high school!
I wouldn't be surprised if that 6 year old didn't have some sort of intellectual disorder due to the mother's age.

The Following User Says Thank You to Agapeti For This Useful Post:
invertigo
Old 08-23-2016, 11:26 PM
33whiskey
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3845
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agapeti View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if that 6 year old didn't have some sort of intellectual disorder due to the mother's age.
Neither would I, probably developmental issues. Also, given the age of the parents, abuse and neglect are highly likely. They're less likely to be patient with children at their age, they were probably "raised by the rod" and don't spare on discipline. Getting fertility treatments so late in life is narcissistic and very irresponsible, so they're probably very self centered people and neglect their children emotionally and socially, and their age indicates that they probably have medical ailments that take a good deal of their focus.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 33whiskey For This Useful Post:
Juggleswithrazors, rob666
Old 08-30-2016, 10:14 PM
Lyndsay
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1218

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss312

That fucking crack whore got to have a baby at 63 & I had to have an emergency hysterectomy at 25?? WT ever loving FUCK? I hope she's put in general pop and let the other inmates deal with her...slowly.

My psych teacher would say that child is a psychopath. He doesn't give a shit and thinks he did nothing wrong. Lock him up somewhere before he does it again. Reminds me of Mary Bell or Jon Venables and Robert Thompson.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyndsay For This Useful Post:
coverdale0, Juggleswithrazors
Old 08-31-2016, 09:18 PM
shoottokill
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:208
roneluv

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss4221

whoever thinks the 6 year old needs charged or more is a moron. yea, he's 6. u think a 6 year old needs to go to some sort of juvenile prison? it's beyond retarded. it just shows some people lack a complete moral compass. the 6 year old needs to have at least one loving parent in their life and given the love and attention they deserve. yes, the mother needs charged for sure.

dumbasses

The Following Users Disliked This Post By shoottokill:
Lyndsay
Old 09-01-2016, 02:38 AM
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:962
Female
Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss458

Quote:
Neither would I, probably developmental issues. Also, given the age of the parents, abuse and neglect are highly likely. They're less likely to be patient with children at their age, they were probably "raised by the rod" and don't spare on discipline. Getting fertility treatments so late in life is narcissistic and very irresponsible, so they're probably very self centered people and neglect their children emotionally and socially, and their age indicates that they probably have medical ailments that take a good deal of their focus.
It's just her. The husband died several years ago of cancer and she got knocked up with his frozen sperm.

As additions to this story, she was staying in a hotel because her place had caught fire, and then a different hotel caught fire that she was staying in.

Don't blame this 6yo kid, seriously. She's obsessed with being pregnant, has tossed these kids aside to have more. Doctors here wouldn't even impregnate her due to concerns, she had to go to New York for it. You could blame our system which has been called before she had the new baby and after.

The baby had some sort of brain injury early on and she was supposed to take it to the doctor for a checkup, which she never showed and they STILL never followed up. This kid was left to his own devices, very underdeveloped, mostly unloved, and at 6 was in charge of "taking care of" a newborn and another younger toddler. Yes, he'll have major issues, but the immaturity at that age, without instruction wouldn't know just how bad what he did was until after the fact and he told his mother - who all but ignored him. Think about what he was raised that he could do that, say that he thinks it was bad and she's like "oh, no big deal". He is in state care here (I live in the Tampa area) and is in intensive therapy. Partly, because someone actually informed him of how serious what happened was.

A kid raised in a wild jungle isn't going to think social norms are the norms. We have to be taught that little babies are somewhat fragile - he never was. He wasn't taught ANYTHING. He's lacking in fine motor skills, mental development, maturity and even physical size.

Bieber. And make it a snuff film.
The Following User Says Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
Juggleswithrazors
Old 09-01-2016, 06:30 PM
33whiskey
Offline:
Poster Rank:3845
Female

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss51

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoottokill View Post
whoever thinks the 6 year old needs charged or more is a moron. yea, he's 6. u think a 6 year old needs to go to some sort of juvenile prison? it's beyond retarded. it just shows some people lack a complete moral compass. the 6 year old needs to have at least one loving parent in their life and given the love and attention they deserve. yes, the mother needs charged for sure.

dumbasses

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, that you've never dealt with a mentally ill child and that you truly don't understand the impressively complicated but horrifying shit these kids can conjure up. I nannied a 6 year old who fantasizes about murdering his paraplegic sister and the nannies.

He would draw this shit out too.

That 6 year should by all means be institutionalize for his safety and others.

The Following User Says Thank You to 33whiskey For This Useful Post:
Stalker420
Old 09-03-2016, 11:35 PM
Stalker420
Offline:
Poster Rank:3102
Female

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss73

WHAT THE FUCK?

Old 09-03-2016, 11:37 PM
Stalker420
Offline:
Poster Rank:3102
Female

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss73

Quote:

dumbasses
No. That kid needs some serious help. What kind of 6th year old would think to do that. Something wrong with the kid just like the mother. That 6 year old needs help so that child doesn't end up doing it again. You're a dumbass.

The Following User Says Thank You to Stalker420 For This Useful Post:
33whiskey
Old 09-04-2016, 05:30 PM
shoottokill
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:208
roneluv

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss4221

Quote:
I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, that you've never dealt with a mentally ill child and that you truly don't understand the impressively complicated but horrifying shit these kids can conjure up. I nannied a 6 year old who fantasizes about murdering his paraplegic sister and the nannies.

He would draw this shit out too.

That 6 year should by all means be institutionalize for his safety and others.
institutionalize a 6 year old? ...

u clearly don't get it...

Old 09-04-2016, 08:29 PM
Lyndsay
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1218

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss312

Quote:

dumbasses
there are places for children to go to when they need to be rehabilitated. this child needs that. Whether it's in a private home for one on one care or in a group setting it needs to happen. Just because we said the kid needs to be locked up, doesn't mean we think he needs to be thrown in a prison. Yes I am sure there are bad places that will fuck the kid up even more, but there are also good places that will get him the help he desperately needs.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyndsay For This Useful Post:
33whiskey, Juggleswithrazors