Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528
Bitch Reveals Girsly Details, Confesses to Killing 6

Aprril 14, 2014

Jason Howerton
Story by the Associated Press

PLEASANT GROVE, Utah (AP) — Megan Huntsman was clear about what she did with six of her newborn babies.

Huntsman, 39, told police she either strangled or suffocated them immediately after they were born. She wrapped their bodies in a towel or a shirt, put them in plastic bags and then packed them inside boxes in the garage of her home south of Salt Lake City.

What’s not clear is why. A day after her arrest on charges of killing her six babies, investigators and her neighbors puzzled over the grisly discovery, including how she could have concealed a half dozen pregnancies over a 10 year period.

“How can you have a baby and not have evidence and other people know?” asked neighbor SanDee Wall. “You can’t plan when a baby is going to come. Just the thought of somebody putting a baby into a box is a heartbreaker.”

Huntsman, who was arrested Sunday on six counts of murder, was ordered held on $6 million bail – $1 million for each baby. The remains of a seventh baby police found appears to have been stillborn, authorities said.

According to a probable cause statement released by police Monday, Huntsman said she gave birth to at least seven babies between 1996 and 2006 at her former home in Pleasant Grove, a leafy, sleepy town about 35 miles south of Salt Lake City.

"All, but, one of them was born alive," she said.

Her estranged husband, Darren West, made the discovery Saturday morning while cleaning out the garage of the house, which is owned by his parents. He called Huntsman, who admitted to him it was her baby, according to court documents.

West called police, who then found the bodies in the garage.

According to the Pleasant Grove Police Department, seven dead infants were found in the former home of Megan Huntsman, 39. Huntsman was booked into jail on six counts of murder.

Investigators believe Huntsman is the mother of them all based on what she has told them but have ordered DNA tests to make sure that’s the case. Huntsman’s three daughters – one teenager and two young adults – also lived in the house.

"It could take weeks to get the results," Utah County Attorney, Jeff Buhman, said.

Investigators believe West and Huntsman were together when the babies were born, but don’t believe he was aware of the killings. Buhman said Huntsman is the principle suspect, but didn’t rule out more arrests as the investigation continues.

Police declined to discuss whether West or the three daughters have been interviewed.

West pleaded guilty in federal court in 2005 to two counts of possessing chemicals intended to be used in manufacturing methamphetamine, according to court records. In August, 2006, he was sentenced to 9 years in prison, but appealed three times.

As he maintained his innocence, Huntsman wrote a letter asking a federal judge to consider leniency at sentencing.

“Darren is a remarkable man, husband, brother, son, son-in-law, friend and father of our three beautiful daughters,” she wrote, continuing, “Please we need this guy to keep our family together.”

Neighbor Sharon Chipman, said the couple married young, and Huntsman never worked except for a short stint at a grocery store.

The three daughters who were living in the house were good young women who have turned out remarkably well considering their father has been in prison, Chipman and Wall said.

West’s parents have played an influential role in their upbringing, especially the youngest, who is still in junior high.

Wall said she’s puzzled about why Huntsman would have killed the babies, especially considering her youngest daughter, now a young teen, was born during the decade Huntsman told authorities she killed the other babies.

“Why was one of them saved?” Wall said.

Mother Reveals Grisly Details, Confesses to Killing
Most women who kill their children do so by neglect and or on purpose, such as Andrea Yates, the Texas woman who drowned her five children in her bathtub in 2001, said Cheryl Meyer, a psychology professor at Ohio’s Wright State University.

Meyer said another common category is the, “concealer,” – a woman who hides or denies her pregnancy and then seeks to dispose of the baby after it’s born. Meyer said the concealer is typically a teenager who does not repeat the act.

“These are usually girls who are 17, get pregnant, become scared to death and don’t want to tell their parents,” said Meyer, who has written about mothers who kill their children. “They’re not 30 year old women who can go have an abortion.”

To combat this, all states, including Utah, have safe haven laws that allow women to drop off unwanted newborns to authorities with no questions asked. The mother can remain anonymous as long as the child has not been subject to abuse or neglect.

In coming days, defense attorneys for Huntsman are likely to closely examine her background to search for any evidence of mental illness or a family history that would help explain the alleged killings, said George Parnham, who represented Yates at her criminal trial.

Defense attorneys also will try to determine whether Huntsman sought an abortion and if she told anyone about her pregnancies – all in hopes of understanding actions that otherwise appear incomprehensible, Parnham said.

“You start off with the very nature of what happened. Is there a rational motive?” he said.

I wasn't sure if this contains any additional info. It showed as new news.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
utahscum.jpg  

utah1.jpg  

utah2.jpg  

utah3.jpg  

utah4.jpg  

utah6.jpg  

utah7.jpg  

utah8.jpg  

utah9.jpg  

utah11.jpg  

utah12.jpg  

utah13.jpg  

utah14.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Megamel29
Old 04-17-2014, 08:34 AM
MrCorpse
Offline:
*DR's nice guy*
Poster Rank:44
Male

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Quoted: 6892 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19120
Re: Mother-of-3 Arrested After Ex-husband Discovers SEVEN Dead Newborns in Gara

Those crazy Mormons

Old 04-18-2014, 06:49 PM
JayceeBugg
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3396
I have boobies:)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss62

It's okay. Those babies probably woulda grown up to cut me off in traffic. Fuck them.

Old 04-19-2014, 03:56 AM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

diamondsmiles , who are the people in those pictures?

The Following User Says Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 04-19-2014, 08:55 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528
Photos of West and Older Daughters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
diamondsmiles , who are the people in those pictures?
They were not identified. The one dark haired guy with the shades in a couple of them was listed as an unknown male. He is wearing rubber or latex gloves, so I'm guessing forensics.

I thought perhaps the girl holding her face and the other girl are two of the teenagers. The one looks pregnant to me.

The rest of the people are police and investigators.

Just found a couple of pictures of Darren West. This makes the case more interesting.

Associated Press

April 16, 2014

This undated image originally released by the Utah Sex Offender Registry and obtained by The Associated Press from a public records database shows Darren West, the estranged husband of Megan Huntsman, the Utah woman accused of concealing seven pregnancies before strangling or suffocating her newborns.

West discovered one of the infant corpses in the garage of the couple's former home in Pleasant Grove, Utah, on Saturday, April 12, 2014. Police say West told them in his initial interview that he knew nothing about the pregnancies, but investigators are still trying to determine his knowledge or involvement.

(AP Photo) Top Photo

west.jpg  

wests.jpg  

Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Megamel29, winvens
Old 04-28-2014, 08:36 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528
*Utah Incubator Charged With Murder in Deaths of Six Newborns*

By Peg McEntee

April 28, 2014

PROVO, Utah (Reuters) - A Utah mother accused of killing six of her newborn infants over a decade and stashing their bodies in a garage was charged on Monday with murder in their deaths.

Megan Huntsman, 39, made a brief court appearance in Provo, Utah, as the first degree murder charges were revealed by Utah County Attorney Jeff Buhman.

Hunstman could face life in prison if convicted, but, will not be eligible for the death penalty, prosecutors said.

Police have said that Huntsman, who was arrested on April 13, has admitted to strangling or suffocating the six babies just after their births between 1996 and 2006 in a rare case of serial infanticide.

The infants' remains were found wrapped in old towels, shirts and plastic bags and stuffed inside cardboard boxes in the garage of her former home in Pleasant Grove, a suburb just north of Provo. The body of a seventh infant was found disposed of in the same way, but, authorities have said they believe that child was stillborn.

Police have said Huntsman secretly gave birth to all seven babies without medical assistance at the house after apparently managing to conceal her pregnancies.

Authorities have said she has explained her rationale for the killings to investigators, but, they have not publicly revealed the alleged motive.

Buhman told reporters that DNA from the infants' remains was still being analyzed to confirm their parentage, which could take weeks or months.

Huntsman has three surviving daughters, ages 14, 18 and 20, and they still live with other relatives at the Pleasant Grove address. At least one of them, the youngest, was born during the period in which the mother is suspected of slaying the babies.

Each count of first degree murder carries a maximum sentence of five years to life in prison. But, Huntsman is not eligible for the death penalty if convicted because the alleged offenses predate changes in the law that would have made them capital crimes, said Jared Perkins, a deputy county attorney.

I think an exception should be made in this case.

Huntsman, who remains jailed in lieu of $6 million cash only bond, was arrested after her estranged husband, Darren West, discovered the remains of one of the infants while cleaning out his garage, leading police to find the six other bodies.

The county attorney said neither West nor the three surviving sisters are considered suspects in the case.

Megan Huntsman, accused of killing six of her babies and storing their bodies in her garage, appears in court in Provo

cunt1.JPG  

cunt2.JPG  

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Megamel29
Old 04-29-2014, 12:13 AM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

diamondsmiles, thanks for the update. Such a sad case. And disturbing. I was wondering about the girl in the picture because she looks pregnant to me too. I wonder what the 14 year old is feeling, knowing that her mother is capable of such a thing, and that she was born in a period when her mother was killing her babies. And I want to know what her reasons are that they aren't releasing.

So the ex-husband is a sex offender as well as a meth manufacturer? What a great couple they must have been.

The Following User Says Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 04-29-2014, 12:37 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
diamondsmiles, thanks for the update. Such a sad case. And disturbing. I was wondering about the girl in the picture because she looks pregnant to me too. I wonder what the 14 year old is feeling, knowing that her mother is capable of such a thing, and that she was born in a period when her mother was killing her babies. And I want to know what her reasons are that they aren't releasing.

So the ex-husband is a sex offender as well as a meth manufacturer? What a great couple they must have been.
Thanks, Meg

Very sad and disturbing all around.

I really want to know why she killed all those babies and in which order the stillborn one was just out of curiosity.

I'm wondering if, say, the stillborn one was first, she figured she'd mimic the signs with the others.

Or, were they all boys and she wanted girls?

What I don't get, and will never get, is why she didn't use birth control! Prevention is so much easier!

I hope two negatives made the living girls all sane, or as sane as can be.

I noticed the one girl looks pregnant, or like she had given birth recently. She's carrying a bunch of things as one would do with an infant/toddler.