Poster Rank:289

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812
Re: Moscow Warns Against Panic As Ruble Plunges to Historic Lows

Putin is clearly losing his grip on sanity (if he ever had it?). "More good than harm"???????????

The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01
Old 09-19-2014, 08:22 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
I enjoy your posts, my friend; by the way I was illustrating the Russian attitude in my post about their nukes being bigger than ours. Russia are always trumpeting about how invincible their nuclear rockets are. Why cant they build something that will benefit mankind? a decent car, or something like that? Why do they have to build missiles with 50 MIRVs to kill billions of people? Very telling of their warlike and aggressive mentality.

I REALLY appreciate the kind words. I try to make posts that make people think. That is going out of style today though. There are even bots on some news sites now that "summarize" everything for you. Taking out important facts and simplifying it so even the dumbest can understand.

Lol, I guess if someone is only concerned with how fast they can get back to facebook, then that is all good for them.

We are in a day now that we have been taught for so long that EVERYONE'S "opinion" matters that we actually believe it. Now "opinion" outweighs fact with most people. If I say the earth is flat, that's my opinion and it is as good as your "fact" that it's round. That's what is taught today. And we wonder why we are getting dumber? Lol.

Most people complain about the length of my posts. I'm not concerned about people that have ADD. I try to point out facts that anyone reading can relate to. RARELY are my posts JUST intended for the person I am responding to. I enjoy good conversation and even debating. I enjoy people who make me think! So people who can debate me well with FACTS are really what I enjoy.

I don't even hold a grudge from one thread to another. But most people do. I might agree with someone on one post and back them all the way and debate them to the bitter end on another. It's all good with me.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
ralucagymnast
Old 09-20-2014, 06:05 PM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289

Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I REALLY appreciate the kind words. I try to make posts that make people think. That is going out of style today though. There are even bots on some news sites now that "summarize" everything for you. Taking out important facts and simplifying it so even the dumbest can understand.

Lol, I guess if someone is only concerned with how fast they can get back to facebook, then that is all good for them.

We are in a day now that we have been taught for so long that EVERYONE'S "opinion" matters that we actually believe it. Now "opinion" outweighs fact with most people. If I say the earth is flat, that's my opinion and it is as good as your "fact" that it's round. That's what is taught today. And we wonder why we are getting dumber? Lol.

Most people complain about the length of my posts. I'm not concerned about people that have ADD. I try to point out facts that anyone reading can relate to. RARELY are my posts JUST intended for the person I am responding to. I enjoy good conversation and even debating. I enjoy people who make me think! So people who can debate me well with FACTS are really what I enjoy.

I don't even hold a grudge from one thread to another. But most people do. I might agree with someone on one post and back them all the way and debate them to the bitter end on another. It's all good with me.
Well, for what its worth, I always read your posts right through Ive always been a great reader, I think it teaches you patience, and makes you THINK! Something which is sadly neglected these days when, as you pointed out, everything is done for you. Not that its benefitting anyone; just encourages laziness and stupidity. And sadly, stupidity has a habit of getting its way.

The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01
Old 09-20-2014, 10:14 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Thanks again. I just can't say enough about how much it matters that if someone is going to debate, they should do it with facts rather than just what they think. Or even worse debating on something because of one's emotion. Like fear, anger, etc. Toss the figures and statistics at me, prove me wrong. I LOVE that shit. Make it challenging for me! Lol. Sometimes it's just too simple.

Old 09-21-2014, 08:34 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Lol, I was going to do some video postings, but don't see where to upload them since the problems night before last. Am I missing something? I know this is youtube, but can we still upload videos directly?