Poster Rank:289

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812
Re: Moscow Warns Against Panic As Ruble Plunges to Historic Lows

Just as I said in my thread "Robbing Peter to pay Paul" ;) Seems theyre feeling the squeeze more than they care to admit? Pride eh? Foolish pride.

Old 09-18-2014, 05:19 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
Russians are a hardy people. To say this will have good prospects for the West is stupid at best and war mongering at worse.

This is a country which threw every man and woman into the grinder to beat opposition. You really think some fatty McFat bastard in the USA, UK and limp wristed faggots in the EU can beat them?

Only a few can match their hardiness. Don't count on Russia suffering in silence.
Lol, are you trying to keep us humored? Just because they are barbarians and don't care about murdering their own grandmother doesn't mean they can win.

They started this shit and as you will see, they will lose. The fact that they are so barbaric and no better than ISIS is EXACTLY why they will lose. The problem is they have NEVER used their brains in any area. Just brawn alone and that never wins anything.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, ralucagymnast
Old 09-18-2014, 05:21 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
Just as I said in my thread "Robbing Peter to pay Paul" ;) Seems theyre feeling the squeeze more than they care to admit? Pride eh? Foolish pride.
Yeah, putins dream of rebuilding it into the shit stain of a country it once was is just that. A dream. He is going to have to settle for it being the shit stain of a country that it currently is.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
ralucagymnast
Old 09-18-2014, 06:47 PM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Lol, are you trying to keep us humored? Just because they are barbarians and don't care about murdering their own grandmother doesn't mean they can win.

They started this shit and as you will see, they will lose. The fact that they are so barbaric and no better than ISIS is EXACTLY why they will lose. The problem is they have NEVER used their brains in any area. Just brawn alone and that never wins anything.
Yep; "Our nuclear weapons are MUCH bigger than your nuclear weapons" not a good mentality to have is it?

Old 09-18-2014, 07:10 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11707

A good read about nuclear weapons between the two.
http://www.oism.org/nwss/s73p912.htm

Tl;dr

Nuclear war would be a pita, but not the end of the world.

Old 09-18-2014, 07:52 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
Yep; "Our nuclear weapons are MUCH bigger than your nuclear weapons" not a good mentality to have is it?
No, it isn't. But it's required. People on here who read my posts probably think I love war and hope for war never ending. The truth is, I want world peace and true brotherhood worldwide more than most people. However, that cannot be made just by saying we give up or we don't want to go to war.

The MOST major thing that I like about what has happened lately is that people are starting to see what I was saying during the bush wars.

Which is, it might be dirty and suck, but it has to happen. I ALWAYS have said that if the U.S. just stays out of the worlds problems as some countries have told us to do that the world would suffer and in the worst case scenario be taken over by countries like china and russia. I said that starting 20 years ago. It has JUST NOW became apparent to the world.

I never thought I would have it so quickly and clearly illustrated to the world though. Now it's apparent. Obama kept us out of it as long as possible. We "stayed out of the world's problems". So how did that turn out? Lol.

Now you have ISIS and the situation in the Ukraine that never would have happened if we kept our balls no matter how much even our allies hate us sometimes.

Until ALL countries are willing to live in world peace and there are no communist governments left or dictatorships, it's going to be a matter of being the toughest person on the block. Fortunately the U.S. still is. If that ever changes, the world will enter into a time far darker than the dark ages. I wouldn't want to live in that world.

Unfortunately in order to ever have world peace, they must be world war first. And by all appearances, we are in the beginning stages of WW3. When I say beginning, I mean that we are already in WW3, but not far into it yet.

Don't forget, the term WW2 didn't start the day after Pearl Harbor. It wasn't used for a while. I don't know exactly when, but not until hind sight was 20/20.

Old 09-18-2014, 08:17 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3655

Quote:

The fact that you believe Russia can suffer a great deal over this is showing your ignorance. Russia isn't the USA or Europe.

Talk to some Russians and they will shrug their shoulders and get on with it. Such is life.

This will re-awaken their regime from the soviet era. Something Putin can manipulate to his own advantage because all he has to do is point out how the West hates what Russia does to defend itself.

We invaded several countries. Russia makes this very clear. We tried to invade a country which was allied with Russia and they stepped up to defend it.

And Russia is the only bad guy here?

Geo politics by the USA is the reason behind this.

Old 09-18-2014, 08:23 PM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23599

Like germany pre ww2.

Old 09-19-2014, 05:34 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
The fact that you believe Russia can suffer a great deal over this is showing your ignorance. Russia isn't the USA or Europe.

Talk to some Russians and they will shrug their shoulders and get on with it. Such is life.

This will re-awaken their regime from the soviet era. Something Putin can manipulate to his own advantage because all he has to do is point out how the West hates what Russia does to defend itself.

We invaded several countries. Russia makes this very clear. We tried to invade a country which was allied with Russia and they stepped up to defend it.

And Russia is the only bad guy here?

Geo politics by the USA is the reason behind this.
Sometimes I feel like an alien on this planet speaking another language. Can you tell me how your VERY first sentence quoted as follows,

"The fact that you believe Russia can suffer a great deal over this is showing your ignorance."

compares to the very title of this thread to say nothing of the story itself, which is

"Moscow Warns Against Panic As Ruble Plunges" What am I not understanding? Explain it to this simpleton oh he who is without ignorance! I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy! Lol!

They for the first time are starting to squirm and complain. So that alone proves it's working. Re awaken their regime? It was NEVER sleeping. It just had it eyes closed so it would fool the world into thinking it was sleeping.

As far as you thinking they are some kind of fucking badasses, I have no idea where you are getting that from, but it's certainly not from a history book. Unless the writer of that book is you.

Maybe I missed something, but it's always been taught that the ONLY thing that kept hitler from mopping the fucking floor with russia was that he went in during winter.

STILL hitler came within a breath of defeating russia. By the time russia had won, they were pretty much down to the last man as I understand.

It was so close that one last charge by a pack of chipmunks on behalf of hitler would have probably been all it would have taken to finish of russia at that moment.

Old 09-19-2014, 09:01 AM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

Quote:
No, it isn't. But it's required. People on here who read my posts probably think I love war and hope for war never ending. The truth is, I want world peace and true brotherhood worldwide more than most people. However, that cannot be made just by saying we give up or we don't want to go to war.

The MOST major thing that I like about what has happened lately is that people are starting to see what I was saying during the bush wars.

Which is, it might be dirty and suck, but it has to happen. I ALWAYS have said that if the U.S. just stays out of the worlds problems as some countries have told us to do that the world would suffer and in the worst case scenario be taken over by countries like china and russia. I said that starting 20 years ago. It has JUST NOW became apparent to the world.

I never thought I would have it so quickly and clearly illustrated to the world though. Now it's apparent. Obama kept us out of it as long as possible. We "stayed out of the world's problems". So how did that turn out? Lol.

Now you have ISIS and the situation in the Ukraine that never would have happened if we kept our balls no matter how much even our allies hate us sometimes.

Until ALL countries are willing to live in world peace and there are no communist governments left or dictatorships, it's going to be a matter of being the toughest person on the block. Fortunately the U.S. still is. If that ever changes, the world will enter into a time far darker than the dark ages. I wouldn't want to live in that world.

Unfortunately in order to ever have world peace, they must be world war first. And by all appearances, we are in the beginning stages of WW3. When I say beginning, I mean that we are already in WW3, but not far into it yet.

Don't forget, the term WW2 didn't start the day after Pearl Harbor. It wasn't used for a while. I don't know exactly when, but not until hind sight was 20/20.
I enjoy your posts, my friend; by the way I was illustrating the Russian attitude in my post about their nukes being bigger than ours. Russia are always trumpeting about how invincible their nuclear rockets are. Why cant they build something that will benefit mankind? a decent car, or something like that? Why do they have to build missiles with 50 MIRVs to kill billions of people? Very telling of their warlike and aggressive mentality.

The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01